Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1vs1 still do exsist?

This is a discussion on 1vs1 still do exsist? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by devilscommandments what's 1vs1 ? It's when a sins comes up and spikes you and runs away after ...
Page: 2

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    what's 1vs1 ?
    It's when a sins comes up and spikes you and runs away after they realize you're not a newb.

Lawless

I love it when duff wears off/cure after spike....you can almost see the confusion

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by wako0
    :wub: *1v1

it sucks when i run out of pots

i also like 2v1's they r hot

i 1v1 some sin today lazanan some shit like that it was hot! i died :lol:. so yeah there r a few good human sins out there , its just hard to get em alone. oh and i did a 1v1 with mage_meat or meat-mastermage (these guys pick the worst names) and he pwn me also. rest are

start 1v1, in comes the duffer oh and 2 more sins oh where that warrior came from!

or

start 1v1, acid pot, acid pot, acid pot

or *

start 1v1, spike, r, thrust, the other guy runs away

or Glar with his 4 priests *:lol:

lol, yup, Glar and his 4 hoes

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    what's 1vs1 ?
    +1 :P :lol:

also tuna was the point that they lured me out there then wanted to gang rape me....of course i am going to do my best to not let them.....i have acid pots to and i didnt use them.....if i had i could one hit them as i did have magic hammers and my armor was not damaged so my str was good on them....but ok w/e i will use acid on them next time as well and i am sure they had sd on as well man

priestish

The only time I get to 1v1 is when either I lossing or let myself redball. Every sin runs away after malice. Which I understand 50np. Every warrior comes with atleast 1 duffer. Every bp has 2 or 3 sins. Mages either come in pairs or full party.

:Deus:

Ya is too hard to make 1v1 in thiese days,always stupid ppl come and crash ur fun just to see his names in left side thats rly SUX.
    We love to make 1v1 dont care if we Lose or Win i like to make 1v1 in cz cuz iz more exciting
    Im not shame if i lose and no1 have to make it,any1 make mistakes any1 learng and practing.Im alwyas Say 1 lose is like 10 wins u learn more when u lose.
    I rly like meetings like this today -_- .

p.s ZzzZZzzz Fuk my potnig always killing me :wub:
    Good Fight RatherBeDead.

evenson

Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    hm.. not in cz i usually have to set it up... I 1v1'd patriciorey infront of hb.. he had like 25 hp left when dreadlord decided to join in. But other then that its just people running from me like usual
    wasnt me i only pk like 30 min before the servers went down[/b]
    You dont even know my new name, and ya it wasnt today :P

Flonne

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish

lol, yup, Glar and his 4 hoes
    <3 being a hoe -_-

well i on the other hand would like to thank certain members of tormentors and piss on others... namely Pr0gressive.

I was 1 v 1'ing faliyat_volcom, had him red balling as 3 orc warriors were sat around watching, and nub-tosspoting-gressive has to come in and start combing me doesnt he.

Well he can't get his np anywhere else so its no surprise

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by PatricioRey@
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson

hm.. not in cz i usually have to set it up... I 1v1'd patriciorey infront of hb.. he had like 25 hp left when dreadlord decided to join in. But other then that its just people running from me like usual

wasnt me i only pk like 30 min before the servers went down
    You dont even know my new name, and ya it wasnt today :P[/b]
    tell me and i accept my defeat newb lvl 70 here... we can 1 on 1, i ll restat for lycaon build and borrow an iron neck next time

hej

If your going to do a 1vs1 dont do it in Bowl.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've had a few 1 v 1 recently Tournmenters are normally the only clan now that respects the 1 v 1.

I find if I am lucky I may get 30 to 45 secs of a pure 1 v 1 before the rest of elmorade decides to try and liberate my np.

Still hate 1 v 1 preists though find it the most frustriating thing ever!!!

Goutsis

im trying do 1vs1 everytime i find some1 alone .....
    but ...EVERYTIME ..... 5-6-7 or 8 sins came from nowhere ....and getting killed :////

im doing nice solos....only with :Lost_soul: or _faaliyet_volcom_(redballing him and towning or getting tp)[this is soooooo nice :P:P:P] (not with my mage btw .....of course:P)

Banned Senior Member

if someone wants to 1v1 me sure i'll fight them, I just dont like it when they run away after a redball or all of a sudden their party who was watching the 1v1 all gang me

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

rofl i tried to take on patricio with just malice :P

i died but manage to redball him

IN/IB/ROCs/WEs pls <_<

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast