Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

1vs1 Tournament Human side diez ^^

This is a discussion on 1vs1 Tournament Human side diez ^^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Uh.. tell me whos putting in the money, people who register? pay a fine of 250 k? Prized depend on ...
Page: 2

NaidenZ

Uh.. tell me whos putting in the money, people who register? pay a fine of 250 k? Prized depend on how much ppl entered?[/b]
    maybe with the money he gets from his kingship <_<

Judas Iscariot

what about archers? Oo

Always getting the short end of the stick eh!

Cleatus

if I 1v1 myself since no one else registered.. do I win by default?

Also.. thanks for doing something to break the norm Dennis. Seriously.. it&#39;s a nice break from the monotony.

sexy Owa

im in :/ but i cant register to that site first try and its saying ive sent too many registration requests

class vs class is okay and fair

anyhow, a bp vs bp should be able to use dbuffs and heal so you can see who is more skilled doing his job ( i mean dbuffing the opponent, healing his self

if you are making your tournament with your rules and you don&#39;t care what everyone thinks about then I guess the reward might be an iron belt or at least enough money for buy one :x[/b]
    you obviously dont know much about BP&#39;s...the lower lvls would be SERIOUSLY disadvanted, for example, i&#39;m stated with lvl 80 heal(12k hp restore over 20 seconds), curse refraction, and 45 into duff(parasite and malice)...how would it be close to fair with a lvl 75 BP who simply doesnt have the enough points for all this? The rules were made the way they are for a reason...

...and when it comes down to it, it&#39;s just for FUN...

What people don&#39;t understand is that if he doesn&#39;t make the rules and he cares about everyones suggestions, the rules are gonna end up changing around a million times and in the end people still won&#39;t be happy. His rules are fair enough so if you don&#39;t like them don&#39;t enter. GL to all those who enter.

peintre

For mages =No lvl 80 skills !!!!!!No sliding
    For Battlepriests =No Debuffing ,No Healing,No Restores

Uh you might want to rethink your rules....maybe its just me but something don&#39;t seem right...[/b]
    in other words.. people who use combo cause they suck 2 mutch 2 play honost should win?
    ur a retard..
    you dont know what slide is

NaidenZ

you obviously dont know much about BP&#39;s...the lower lvls would be SERIOUSLY disadvanted, for example, i&#39;m stated with lvl 80 heal(12k hp restore over 20 seconds), curse refraction, and 45 into duff(parasite and malice)...how would it be close to fair with a lvl 75 BP who simply doesnt have the enough points for all this? The rules were made the way they are for a reason...

...and when it comes down to it, it&#39;s just for FUN... [/b]
    you obviously should know if a bp against another bp ( lvl 75 vs lvl 80) even if they both dont use restore/dbuf/heal, do u think the lvl 75 will win ? -_- there is a big difference between those 5 lvls , which means 25 stats more ( nd for each lvl u gain some extra ap/ac/mp/hp)

at least for me i think the only way how a lvl 75 can kill a lvl 80 bp vs bp is doing his job( dbuff, nd everything) because even if the lvl 80 has super items but he is dumb using his skilsl(parsite,malice nd evrything , he gonna die anyway

unless that lvl 75 has uniques+5 nd the 80 guy has uniques+0 but there will be ONLY one winner and he/she will beubergeard + highest lvl than all..

Battle Priests= 75-80
    i guess any 80 with super items will win

Battle Priests= 70-74
    Battle Priests= 61-69
    Battle Priests= 51-60
    Battle Priests= 40-50
    same with all...

anyway i&#39;m out, gl with the tournament ^_^

Judas Iscariot

i guess any 80 with super items will win[/b]
    Now that you say this...

What if someone buys Palaviarhs gear and enters? h34r:

you obviously should know if a bp against another bp ( lvl 75 vs lvl 80) even if they both dont use restore/dbuf/heal, do u think the lvl 75 will win ? -_- there is a big difference between those 5 lvls , which means 25 stats more ( nd for each lvl u gain some extra ap/ac/mp/hp)

at least for me i think the only way how a lvl 75 can kill a lvl 80 bp vs bp is doing his job( dbuff, nd everything) because even if the lvl 80 has super items but he is dumb using his skilsl(parsite,malice nd evrything , he gonna die anyway

unless that lvl 75 has uniques+5 nd the 80 guy has uniques+0 but there will be ONLY one winner and he/she will beubergeard + highest lvl than all..

Battle Priests= 75-80
    i guess any 80 with super items will win

Battle Priests= 70-74
    Battle Priests= 61-69
    Battle Priests= 51-60
    Battle Priests= 40-50
    same with all...

anyway i&#39;m out, gl with the tournament ^_^[/b]
    better to be relying on skills and items then a skill you aquire at a high lvl in order to win... and as maaaany people on this forum know, items aren&#39;t everything...

just no curse refraction..the rest skills( complete heal/parasite/malice/massive) would be fine and fare for a lvl 80 vs lvl 75 fight.

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Exclamation

just signed up with my mage. probably won&#39;t win though with my crappy gear and not much experience with a mage. o well i can still try

I_JuST_OwNed_U

hey Soultaker, i think it would be pretty cool if u get each winner in there class and there lvl categorie and put them against the other winners from other classes and make a top winner from that lvl class...just an idea.

The king. Senior Member

We had a vs event in our clan, all skills was "Open" but only same class vs each other.

there should be a 1v1 no hold bar
    no limit to what u bring
    the only thing that i see unfair would be the top elite with thier $600 chitin shield
    a lvl 80 chitin or fp bp can easily defeat a lot of people with debuffs
    but thats prob why no malice

but overall i think the rules are pretty fair and for those worrying about lvl difference u are fighing people in your lvl range
    so no lvl 60 trying to tank lvl 80 fighting machine

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast