Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

1vs1 Tournament Human side diez ^^

This is a discussion on 1vs1 Tournament Human side diez ^^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in warrior vs warrior fighting, lvl 80 will most likely win over lvl 75 simply because hell blade hits too ...
Page: 3

in warrior vs warrior fighting, lvl 80 will most likely win over lvl 75 simply because hell blade hits too hard, and lvl 80 has too much points in hp by then

bp vs bp could use all their duffs, they have cure after all

sin vs sin, lvl 80 sin is allowed to use crit on lvl 75 sin? lol, i know outcome

mages, i only hate their slow skill, cause it is too successful and lasts too long (i mean c&#39;mon, 20 seconds <_< ) + with sliding its totally dumb , and that stupid bug if u get iced once, re-ice is like 100%

the only thing that should not be allowed in allVSall is BP using massive/subside on warrior (it makes warrior like a little kitten with no chance whatsoever to win) and FULL heal...all other duffs/heals are ok as far as im concerned...i just hate massive/subside

anyway great idea bro, this event should be fun thumbs up

I think u need to edit the BP with 70~74, a lvl 71 BP wont be able to compete with a lvl 72 BP, due to the simple fact that helis is so much more powerful than judgment.

What is the point of no sliding?

What is the point of no sliding?[/b]
    because it would hard to determine sliding and running in order to get another pot in, i could say that "it was just me sliding when all actuallity, i was going for a far slide to get an extra pot in...it just alleviates alot of confusion...

I was thinking for a mage to allow it but for the other rules everything will stay like it is ^^

looks like fun

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

*fakes excitement* Yay! Another fun event where no int priests can participate!

have fun!

I agree with captain on helis, you should split the bp classes accordingly.

Razyrfist

you obviously dont know much about BP&#39;s...the lower lvls would be SERIOUSLY disadvanted, for example, i&#39;m stated with lvl 80 heal(12k hp restore over 20 seconds), curse refraction, and 45 into duff(parasite and malice)...how would it be close to fair with a lvl 75 BP who simply doesnt have the enough points for all this? The rules were made the way they are for a reason...

...and when it comes down to it, it&#39;s just for FUN... [/b]
    My BP is lvl 59 >.>
    45 duff
    55 heal

if i were on diez, Id get owned

For mages =No lvl 80 skills !!!!!!No sliding
    For Battlepriests =No Debuffing ,No Healing,No Restores

Uh you might want to rethink your rules....maybe its just me but something don&#39;t seem right...[/b]
    Whats the point of having the skill if u can use it?

I_JuST_OwNed_U

everyone talking about it but no one signing up on the site xD...hopefully more mage&#39;s come...

brood

Stop talking about rules and sign in ... We have very good king atm. No king before him didn t make event for everyone like this one. So let&#39;s show to _soultaker_ that we are full supporting him and sing in. He will be happy that we are happy coz of this nice event.

Thanky you Denis !!!! <3

_DecapitatoR_

Looks fun . Make sure hours are OK for England after schools finish pl0x :P.
    edit: Just a thought, weapon defenses being allowed for sins and warriors could be very annoying.
    Assasins fights would last for ever with DD cap and its a bit unfair if one warrior happens to have shitloads of defenses so that the other is hitting for 200 dmg :P.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME FRAPS OF THIS ENTIRE TOURNAMENT I REALLY JUST WANNA SEE THIS SO BADLY PLEASE SO IF U CAN RECORD IF U ARE ACTUALLY FIGHTING IT WOULD BE FREAKIN AWESOME BUT IF SOMEONE JUST RECORDS FROM A THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED I REALLY NEED TO BE KEPT UP TO DATE

CuriositY

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME FRAPS OF THIS ENTIRE TOURNAMENT I REALLY JUST WANNA SEE THIS SO BADLY PLEASE SO IF U CAN RECORD IF U ARE ACTUALLY FIGHTING IT WOULD BE FREAKIN AWESOME BUT IF SOMEONE JUST RECORDS FROM A THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED I REALLY NEED TO BE KEPT UP TO DATE

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD[/b]
    I want to see it either...

I would go and buy a level 80 sin for USD and go to the tournament we need to do one on each server :P

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast