Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

1vs1 Tournament Human side diez ^^

This is a discussion on 1vs1 Tournament Human side diez ^^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Acura is Orc , event is for El Morade as it's done by the king and I am not sure ...
Page: 5

sexy Owa

Acura is Orc , event is for El Morade as it's done by the king and I am not sure if he can award Orcs.[/b]
    pff you speak as if he can beat his competition :P lehaine will tear him up

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

LMAO

Gotta quote this, from Soultaker's link.

People who are full plate or crystal build have to fight without pauldron or they'll have to use lower grade pauldron !!!
    NO SHIELDS
    People who put a full plate pauldron on will be disqualified.

For mages =

No lvl 80 skills !!!!!!

For Assasins =

No blinding skill !!!
    No sliding

For Warriors =

No sliding
    No shockstunn (lvl 80 skill)

For Battlepriests =

No Debuffing
    No Healing
    No Restores

Archers =
    no running[/b]

So in other words... whoever has the best items wins.
    Each class has to play a retarded way:
    Warriors, don't bother leveling to 80.
    Priests... don't bother going unless you are buffer, and don't waste skill points in heal or duff...
    Mages, don't bother leveling to 80 either.
    Archers... don't bother going at all.
    Sins, no need to go over 70.

Geez, why not ask people to use only R attacks and go at it completely itemless?

Im really excited to watch and participate in this event....dont see many archers joining though ....more arches come PLEASE xD

when are times being added?, just curious...and anyone wanna let me borrow or buy rogue pauld +7/+8/+9 pads w/ dex? zzz, no fps allowed, and I do not wish to restat to chitin build with no chitins xD

sexy Owa

LMAO

Priests... don't bother going unless you are buffer, and don't waste skill points in heal or duff...

Geez, why not ask people to use only R attacks and go at it completely itemless?[/b]
    that was a tad harsh never saw glarfist host any 1v1 tourny's well... he didnt really do any events at all except drop and exp increase , this is a great first step into making kings do more for their nation, and no its not all based on items :P its based on how well you play your character, as the tourny is divided into level ranges.

Dro

Pardon me? GlarFist didn't do anything but increased drops and exp events? Bull shit much?

He did plenty of seek and find events, small tournaments and what not. Need proof?In my first movie I'm helping GlarFist on an event he made. Saying that Soultaker is the first king doing something good or fun is just fake publicity.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's doing a bad job. I'm just saying that people are blowing his horn too much. Literally. And at every hourEs :lol:

I_JuST_OwNed_U

i think maybe it should be like 75-79 that way u dont have to worry about lvl 80's using 80 skills and owning ppl with em. And u could just leave the 80 vs 80s but anyways, you see all this damn talk and no one registering on the site, theres probably going to be like 1 lvl 80 in the tourny so who really cares.

Also i dont see why a rogue would need to slide if its against there own class, just tank vs tank, so that rule seems fine. I do think though for the lvl 70+ rogue's they should be able to use blinding skill since its a skill and all the ppl they will be vsing is around the same lvl as them with the same skill so they can just use it too...

LMAO

Geez, why not ask people to use only R attacks and go at it completely itemless?[/b]
    Damn...why even post? The rules are set, everyone is entitled to their own oppinions, and if you dont like the rules, dont sign up...dont go....and dont flame.

The idea and purpose of this is to draw in the DIES human community together and if it is all about winning to you, and you dont think you have a fair chance (the same fair chance as everyone else, might I add...seeings how its class vs class...and if you are complaining becuase of lvl differences then go F'ing lvl!)...dont even bother showing up to watch...

because if you do, then Soultaker has accomplished what he set out to do in the first place for this tournament...

And like it has been said, it is class vs class, with a reasonable enough lvl ranges for each class... and no this cannot always be fair and account for everyone who is in different lvl ranges...but then again...if you were lvl 51 sin and you wanted to enter your sin into the lvl 50-59 range...then you too would complain it isnt fair because of your lower lvl difference compared to a lvl 59...) so stop bitching and complaining, and go lvl or get some better items...the idea is to have fun, and if this does not sound fun to you, then go STFU! (excuse my language, but your sardonic attitude is pissing me off!)

Yes, one cannot throw on a tournament the magnitude of which soultaker is spending his own time, effort, and considerable amount of thought into, without displeasing some ppl. But these are the rules, and fair enough as opposed to an all vs all class and lvl range...

Deal with it or dont show up! and that goes for everyone...

this should be a fun event to both watch and participate in. It is also a chance to get to know many other players ^ ^ and to simply do something new for a change! ^^

You did a good thing Soultaker!

GOOD LUCK to all, and I hope many can signup for this ^ ^

<3

Dro

Vagina bleeding much? If I wanna post, there&#39;s nothing you can do about it. If you don&#39;t wanna read my posts whoever, noone forces you to. And I&#39;m not flaming, I&#39;m critizing, big difference. What am I critizing? Well you are lucky, I&#39;ll tell you. I do not agree on a tournament where rules are set to reward players who have spent more time in a brainless activity like leveling than learning how to take advantage of the full abilities of their class. This sort of rules take away the most important factors in this game, such as speed of thoughts, ability with fingers, timing on pots, runing when needed to get back in the fight, also known as strategy, multitasking, and so on. But instead, if you have the best items your wallet can afford, you are set to win.

And if you think I&#39;m wrong for thinking this rules are retarded, you are probably just one of those that depend mainly on what they have in their inventory and consider comboing the predominant factor in 1v1ing... In other words, a square thinker.

Vagina bleeding much? If I wanna post, there&#39;s nothing you can do about it. If you don&#39;t wanna read my posts whoever, noone forces you to. And I&#39;m not flaming, I&#39;m critizing, big difference. What am I critizing? Well you are lucky, I&#39;ll tell you. I do not agree on a tournament where rules are set to reward players who have spent more time in a brainless activity like leveling than learning how to take advantage of the full abilities of their class. This sort of rules take away the most important factors in this game, such as speed of thoughts, ability with fingers, timing on pots, runing when needed to get back in the fight, also known as strategy, multitasking, and so on. But instead, if you have the best items your wallet can afford, you are set to win.

And if you think I&#39;m wrong for thinking this rules are retarded, you are probably just one of those that depend mainly on what they have in their inventory and consider comboing the predominant factor in 1v1ing... In other words, a square thinker.[/b]
    someone lend dro a char so i can beat his ass, pls h34r:

sexy Owa

Pardon me? GlarFist didn&#39;t do anything but increased drops and exp events? Bull shit much?

He did plenty of seek and find events, small tournaments and what not. Need proof?In my first movie I&#39;m helping GlarFist on an event he made. Saying that Soultaker is the first king doing something good or fun is just fake publicity.

And don&#39;t get me wrong, I&#39;m not saying he&#39;s doing a bad job. I&#39;m just saying that people are blowing his horn too much. Literally. And at every hourEs :lol:[/b]
    i didnt see any tourny&#39;s and dont get me wrong either, glarfist was a great king also but i never saw him even attempt to host an event like soultaker is you need to relax a bit though dro let people blow his horn at every hour o.o what does it matter to you o.o to my knowledge your not playing anymore

1bayarea1

someone lend dro a char so i can beat his ass, pls h34r:[/b]
    does he get a few thousand dollars to spend on his chars items like you did?

i didnt see any tourny&#39;s and dont get me wrong either, glarfist was a great king also but i never saw him even attempt to host an event like soultaker is you need to relax a bit though dro let people blow his horn at every hour o.o what does it matter to you o.o to my knowledge your not playing anymore [/b]
    prolly dont rember cuz u was like 50lvl back then

does he get a few thousand dollars to spend on his chars items like you did?[/b]
    i see you have donated to the 0bsene NP Fund, ty for your contributions and please come again...

...pls, quick...synonyms for jealousy... first one gets 5 mil...

askmehow

roflz funny sjit to read haha

oO Jc Oo

can u pay me NT just for kill some newbs in that side plz? D:

or make an exception for me plz :P

sexy Owa

can u pay me NT just for kill some newbs in that side plz? D:
    or make an exception for me plz :P[/b]
    im sure you could join o.o but dont expect to get any rewards