Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

1vs1 Tournament Human side diez ^^

This is a discussion on 1vs1 Tournament Human side diez ^^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no way to prove if someone is using it :s[/b] true but even if you are using it, your not ...
Page: 7

sexy Owa

no way to prove if someone is using it :s[/b]
    true but even if you are using it, your not unbeatable :P as a matter of fact most sins that may use something like that usually are horrable comboers o.o

true but even if you are using it, your not unbeatable :P as a matter of fact most sins that may use something like that usually are horrable comboers o.o[/b]
    wouldnt ur foot get tired quicker then ur fingures? i dont see the logic...

arko

i doubt it's mad tapping it's prob foot hold only xD

sexy Owa

wouldnt ur foot get tired quicker then ur fingures? i dont see the logic...[/b]
    Arko is right its a press and hold type thing i think

I_JuST_OwNed_U

wow guys..... its called "Private Message" if u want to continue yall's little spam chat here >_> i could care less if anyone is the biggest babashopper, the only reason anyone complains is b/c they have those items, they own most of the time, and they babashopped there way to get them and did not work hard to get the items themselves. So pls stop with the spam and atleast talk about the topic. You can go to Game Questions & Tips also if u want to keep talking about the Minor Pedal.

Keep on Topic is all im saying, dont mean to offend anyone or defend anyone really...

enigma69

why do the biggest babashoppers always think they so badass?
    i&#39;d be ashame i spend all that money for some game.. let alone think it makes me 1337 <_<

have evryone go same lvl same gear so we can shut these weak minded babashoppers up for once and for all [/b]
    actually if this is something you play every day then its not a bad investment to have an increased amount of fun for each time you play the game for the 10 days of work it takes in real life to buy better items. in the end you can always sell them back. maybe lose some money but its still worth the increased amount of fun you gain imo.

wow guys..... its called "Private Message" if u want to continue yall&#39;s little spam chat here >_> i could care less if anyone is the biggest babashopper, the only reason anyone complains is b/c they have those items, they own most of the time, and they babashopped there way to get them and did not work hard to get the items themselves. So pls stop with the spam and atleast talk about the topic. You can go to Game Questions & Tips also if u want to keep talking about the Minor Pedal.

Keep on Topic is all im saying, dont mean to offend anyone or defend anyone really...[/b]
    actually i think they worked harder to get the items seeing as they worked for them in real life. but it did take less time to get them.

jordan900

thats good at least you are a king that actually tried to do things and make unorthodoxed events like this one cheers to you(not sacastic)

Banned

Love it when sins use blinding in 1 v 1s....Just prolonging that death.

sexy Owa

up come on english speakers -.- if i wanted to kill turks all day id go to cz sign up and lets have some fun

It&#39;s a tournament for fun let&#39;s make it fun don&#39;t start fighting before the tournament begins, let&#39;s fight at the tournament xD

let&#39;s all settle down relax, want to come sign in, don&#39;t want no problem come look maybe if you want all is welcome.

to dro :

If you don&#39;t agree with the rules it&#39;s ok for me i made this tournament, if you can make a better one i don&#39;t mind mate, go ahead make one. First of all its my first time i try this, who knows next tournament i&#39;ll make there will be some changes or other rules. So i can see the outcome of it.

Don&#39;t like the rules ok good for you, but don&#39;t try to act like our tournament will be bad because of these rules, i&#39;m sure it will be fun and it&#39;s a try out for many of us. I made it for fun, some people take this shit way to serious, it&#39;s very sad to see that.

amen^^[/b]
    Made me laugh Lorrez should i come to your house and kick your ass ? Giving out amen to a thing you do yourself, lorrez man everyone knows you babashopped items. I don&#39;t care about that, but giving a amen to things you do yourself, don&#39;t do that crap, it makes a fool of yourself.

And about Glarfist i have my own opinions about that, everyone has positive and negative experiences with him. (like they will have with me to probably) i just do my best can&#39;t live with it, to bad btw in 14 days i&#39;m not king anymore ^^. And i&#39;ll try to hand it over to someone i know he always made good efforts for human side and he gave me many inspiration what i could do as king.

Greetings Soul

i will chop my willy if an archer wins the tournament :lol:

i will chop my willy if an archer wins the tournament :lol:[/b]
    :P start chopping your willy already its class vs class so a archer will win for sure

:P start chopping your willy already its class vs class so a archer will win for sure [/b]
    oh fuk i didnt read the starting page h34r:

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast