Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

1vs1 Tournament Human side diez ^^

This is a discussion on 1vs1 Tournament Human side diez ^^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh fuk i didnt read the starting page h34r:[/b] well, atleast no little belzacs will be running around....
Page: 8

oh fuk i didnt read the starting page h34r:[/b]
    well, atleast no little belzacs will be running around.

well, atleast no little belzacs will be running around.[/b]

We have been saved !!!!!!!

KalaBunga Senior Member

We have been saved !!!!!!![/b]
    Amen :P

just felt like saying something

meanies

sub

rules should be no third party tools no combo script hacks

and maybe have debuffer v debuffer, healer vs healer, fire mage vs fire mage, light mage vs light mage and so on.

Then no real advantage to players, they have same skills as each other, depending on lvls that is

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

to dro :

If you don't agree with the rules it's ok for me i made this tournament, if you can make a better one i don't mind mate, go ahead make one. First of all its my first time i try this, who knows next tournament i'll make there will be some changes or other rules. So i can see the outcome of it.

Don't like the rules ok good for you, but don't try to act like our tournament will be bad because of these rules, i'm sure it will be fun and it's a try out for many of us. I made it for fun, some people take this shit way to serious, it's very sad to see that.[/b]
    I respect that, but understand that just because I'm critizing doesn't mean that I'm saying it is gonna suck or that I could do a better one. I'm just saying that the rules are wrong, at least from my point of view, because they are restraining the characters abilities way too much.

In a 1v1, the whole concept is to do whatever is in your power to survive and defeat your oponent. For this case, rules should be to restrict certain items that would make the fight ridiculously everlasting, like 50% hp regen pots or even 1440 hp. But to restrict a character's abilities, is just plain ridiculous. To ask people to go pauldron less if they are T4, is just plain unfair for whoever can't afford better armors; cuz that's one of the main reasons to go FP or crystal build, to reduce required armors stats and wear goblin pauldrons for the resists along with weapon defense armors.

1v1 = One player against other, survival of the fittest. With the restrictive rules you are setting, is like going from a fight that should be of Mixed Martial Arts to a Box match.

My grain of sand: Let everything go, restrict items such as 50% hp pots. But to avoid problems like players running from each other, define a space, circle made of players or a space in the arena, and the first to leave it loses by default. That way there's no need to forbide skills such as the lvl80 teleportation skill, or to not let archers run and fight like they are supposed to (they are a ranged character you know?), or to not let people slide if they feel the need of it. Fight may be longer, sure, but a lot more interesting than seeing two people bash their heads while potting till one dies cuz the other one had better items, more level or a stats configuration designed for other type of fights.

xoxmessxox

Thumbs up

Hey, I got a question...
    Can I participate with an Int priest against BPs?

I respect that, but understand that just because I'm critizing doesn't mean that I'm saying it is gonna suck or that I could do a better one. I'm just saying that the rules are wrong, at least from my point of view, because they are restraining the characters abilities way too much.

In a 1v1, the whole concept is to do whatever is in your power to survive and defeat your oponent. For this case, rules should be to restrict certain items that would make the fight ridiculously everlasting, like 50% hp regen pots or even 1440 hp. But to restrict a character's abilities, is just plain ridiculous. To ask people to go pauldron less if they are T4, is just plain unfair for whoever can't afford better armors; cuz that's one of the main reasons to go FP or crystal build, to reduce required armors stats and wear goblin pauldrons for the resists along with weapon defense armors.

1v1 = One player against other, survival of the fittest. With the restrictive rules you are setting, is like going from a fight that should be of Mixed Martial Arts to a Box match.

My grain of sand: Let everything go, restrict items such as 50% hp pots. But to avoid problems like players running from each other, define a space, circle made of players or a space in the arena, and the first to leave it loses by default. That way there's no need to forbide skills such as the lvl80 teleportation skill, or to not let archers run and fight like they are supposed to (they are a ranged character you know?), or to not let people slide if they feel the need of it. Fight may be longer, sure, but a lot more interesting than seeing two people bash their heads while potting till one dies cuz the other one had better items, more level or a stats configuration designed for other type of fights.[/b]
    be sure next one will be like that. For example i always say in cz 1vs1 i use all i got, even if i got to bring up my shield. About the pots it's hard to check it out . To bad acid pots aren't working anymore big shame !!!

Banned

You slide , i acid....thats my policy.

enigma69

Hey, I got a question...
    Can I participate with an Int priest against BPs?[/b]
    as long as you dont break rules a priest is a priest.

rules mean no shields or heals

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

You slide , i acid....thats my policy.[/b]

you could make one hell of a sig out of that quote!

Banned

you could make one hell of a sig out of that quote![/b]
    Good idea

Hey, I got a question...
    Can I participate with an Int priest against BPs?[/b]

I'm an int priest

reminder, it's tomorrow...

sexy Owa

reminder, it's tomorrow...[/b]
    looking forward to it

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast