How to secure account

This is a discussion on How to secure account within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How to secure your account, when all the information you have is id and pw. Its old acc, I dont ...
Page: 1

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

How to secure your account, when all the information you have is id and pw.
    Its old acc, I dont have email or secret questions. Should I register it with g1 ?
    Dunnot wanna loose it, so I better ask before try, &dont wants to end up getting
    some new info to old (unknown) email..

edit: actually im trying to change pw as well

sexy Owa

make a purchase on the account and save hte information of which you bought it with, state that you have forgotten your information and would either like it repeated or changed entirely. the amount of support you get on this matter will depend Heavily on the person who responds to your ticket. send in a ticket if its turned down send in another one after it is closed. eventually you will get the support you seek. be polite and stay on their good side, always a plus :P

Banned

... pretty sad, but true ...

Gr33ntumb

i created a new g1 account for Carnac , and yes i answered a SQ , then when create the account another window comes up and askes you to include 2 more SQ , but they dont say that the additional SQ are for the damn Seal/unseal , so i clik skip this step , thinking my 1 and only SQ/SA would be my unseal/seal password , but it aint

i sent many tickets to try to set , or know , the seal/unseal pass , but they always say some bullshit that they are trying to implement this feature blablabla , that its not available , and blablablabla

you think they could just send me a damn security update thing like they did a while back , but no it seems to be just as hard to go to the moon than to change/enter a SQ/SA

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I hoped not to get this kind of answers lol :/