Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 months on and still lvl bug not fixed.

This is a discussion on 2 months on and still lvl bug not fixed. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK i know im not getting my lvl back that they stole form me 2 months ago, i have resigned ...
Page: 1

echo

Default 2 months on and still lvl bug not fixed.

OK i know im not getting my lvl back that they stole form me 2 months ago, i have resigned to that. What i cant understand is the fvckers gave away 2 free levels for buying premium and say they cant fix my level??? WTF?

How in hell cant they just add 1 more level in knight editor? Im not as knowledgable in the GM tools like most of you but cant they just change 69 to 70? I have KSC files showing i was lvl70 2 days before the major fvck up, they restored 80-90% of the server yet my clannie and i havent been fixed yet = I havent played much in the 2 months since or payed for premium again (is that the reason?) because i want to restat and cant.

Just need answers from the old GM's or constables as to how they can say there may be no solution to my problem. Took me 17 months of my life and 15 months of premium to get that shit and then they say all we can offer is our sincerest apologies :angry:

it won't be fixed, BlueAdept posted a topic about this.

Banned

echo

Originally posted by Ascendere
    it won't be fixed, BlueAdept posted a topic about this.
    I'm not asking for anyone here to fix it dude, i just want an explanation. How can it not be fixed when proof is shown?

Link me to blues post aye.

echo

Yeh i got that responce as well but it says they are still working on a resolution....

Dear Player, That is a real message from a real person. First of all, we appreciate your patience. Secondly, your not the only one that was effected by this glitch in the server. It was not someone that went in and manually de-leveled any character. Something had happened, and we are trying to solve the issue. We are working on a resolution to this issue as quickly as we can. Hopefully we can resolve the issue. There is a possibility that there is no solution. In which all we can offer is our sincerest apologies. Thanks for contacting customer support.

Ummm thats the part (bold) i dont understand, they can edit 2 ppls chars that won premium event by 2 lvls yet they cant edit mine.... why?

those ppl who got lvls were only 2; on the other hand, there were many deleveled chars, k2 doesn't want/"have-the-time" to fix all of your chars, their resolution will be emm... waiting some more months doing/caring shit about it, sorry

Banned

just come and level it with me i am going to play mage again full time and let my warrior leech in the parties.....rofl we do it together baba

echo

Man i can't do it any more, cant do 10 hour lvl partys anymore and get assraped by k2. I'd do 10 hour lvl party and get rollback and completely lose it :lol: Delvl myself to 50 or something stupid.

Schaf

Ya been over 2 months for me also, spammed emails to csrep1 and also to customer support, but hey at least u got a response back from them, i am still waiting for a response back on my lvl!!!

Default Re: 2 months on and still lvl bug not fixed.

Originally posted by echo
    OK i know im not getting my lvl back that they stole form me 2 months ago, i have resigned to that. What i cant understand is the fvckers gave away 2 free levels for buying premium and say they cant fix my level??? WTF?

How in hell cant they just add 1 more level in knight editor? Im not as knowledgable in the GM tools like most of you but cant they just change 69 to 70? I have KSC files showing i was lvl70 2 days before the major fvck up, they restored 80-90% of the server yet my clannie and i havent been fixed yet = I havent played much in the 2 months since or payed for premium again (is that the reason?) because i want to restat and cant.

Just need answers from the old GM's or constables as to how they can say there may be no solution to my problem. Took me 17 months of my life and 15 months of premium to get that shit and then they say all we can offer is our sincerest apologies *:angry:

i totally echo ur sentiment aga, but as many people point out and others have learned: k2 is a fuking INEPT company. theyre highly shortsighted and it appears shortbrained. the solutions to some of these issues are simple, but they dont grasp it. under the circumstances, i might advocate someone outside k2 manually reversing all lost levels to where they were previously h43r:

Banned

ok so dont do 10 hours with me do 5 hours and i will do the 10 and u can leech since u let me do it....i promise i wont be icer so you wont die :P ok come one baba lets roll nigga

evenson

Theres a way to get anything done with k2. phone them and threaten them. Worked for many people. Notice GF is 70 again? and peroxide has all his equipment back? :wub:

BlueAdept

as far as k2 is concerned we have no proof of our levels, ss frams Konp tracker all can be edited. k2 did not have a good db backup to check characters lvls and in their minds nothing other than their own db will verify levels. It is truly unfortunate and i feel your pain. i was deleveled to 30 from 65+. i hav leveled back to 62.5. with all this extra xp i should be 67 + . K2 will not fix this they really dont care. from what i have been told it would be simple forthem to edit a char for lvls but they refuse so we are stuck.

Banned

kcs files cant be edited right.....echo has a kcs file not a ss or fraps so he has proof positve man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast