Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

+2 uniques - always cheat ?

This is a discussion on +2 uniques - always cheat ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya looks like it, also I just noticed the manner points loll thats gosu...
Page: 2

ya looks like it, also I just noticed the manner points loll

thats gosu

Liquidgel04

Glass Belt +3 gives 25 INT bonus h43r:

Haxium

Default Re: +2 uniques - always cheat ?

Originally posted by jolik
    I wonder why every topic in market section with seling +2 uniques is closed?
    Many ppl playing this game for 2 years and i think its possible to make +2, for over 6 months i had dual ROC+1, 2 weeks ago i traded my HB+8 for ROC+1 should i make ROC+2 or not, most of you can call me cheater/duper/babashopper if i make it +2.
    dunno on ares, but on diez, hb+8 is like 500/550$ and roc+1 like 250/270$.
    Is there that much hb+8 on ares to make it worth 250/270$ only?

Trident

ares is shit now , be4 if u had +0 uniques u were considered good but now not even +1 are the standards for some. thiS guy has 2 rocs+2 h43r:
    no wonder he hits like a tank :blink:

i believe that there are no legit +2 top uniques. earrings maybe... but not iron necks rocs etc.

And it seems to me that every warrior on ares now has +2 or better by standard. it does get irritating to get hit by warriors for 100 more damage than i spike them.

im happy with my Shio tears +0s FTW

There is legt items, but its seems to be rare legit +2 unique when all server is realy full of dupers and turk cheaters.
    so ppls saying its a dupe.

Banned

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    i believe that there are no legit +2 top uniques. earrings maybe... but not iron necks rocs etc. *

And it seems to me that every warrior on ares now has +2 or better by standard. it does get irritating to get hit by warriors for 100 more damage than i spike them.
    when i make mine i will fraps it for u all to show u its legit

dual rocs+2 ftw....only have enough to make one so far

I have a lot of friends with legit +2uniques.

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    i believe that there are no legit +2 top uniques. earrings maybe... but not iron necks rocs etc. *

dual rocs+2 ftw....only have enough to make one so far[/b]
    sorry after talking to a few diez folk, youre about as legit as OJ simpson. You really think that frapsing the compounding of accessories makes them legitimately farmed? what utter nonsense. You sound like that Xix retard who spent a ton of cash on ko and pretends that he farmed the stuff. at least be honest.

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

sorry after talking to a few diez folk, youre about as legit as OJ simpson. You really think that frapsing the compounding of accessories makes them legitimately farmed? what utter nonsense. You sound like that Xix retard who spent a ton of cash on ko and pretends that he farmed the stuff. at least be honest.[/b]
    Hi zero,he s legit,check dies market section,he bought a lot of rocs for ing.And he sells GBs.He s business man he know how to make money. :wub: him.

Dr_Maillou

my friends make pp+2 legit

Banned Senior Member

Even IN +2 isnt impossible there were alot of INs for sale in diez market section in the last month.

Even +3 is possible .... not ? :rollseyes:

Banned

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

sorry after talking to a few diez folk, youre about as legit as OJ simpson. You really think that frapsing the compounding of accessories makes them legitimately farmed? what utter nonsense. You sound like that Xix retard who spent a ton of cash on ko and pretends that he farmed the stuff. at least be honest.[/b]
    1st....ur still a douche bag so i could care less of ur opinion....

2nd....so me buying rocs from people who droped +0 with my igc from selling my bifrost items and upgraded bifrost items is not legit just cause i didnt farm the rocs.....ur a fucking wanker bro so stfu and only speak when u know what ur talking about

3rd....00000 was banned if thats u why are still on these forums....we dont like racists nazis bro get the fuck out

3rd....i am more legit then u after hearing about ur +8 shards back before anyone else had them....hmm nice sucking the dick of the gm on areas....i will leave it at that

4th never spent one penny on this game...actually made shit load in the past year from it....ffs i dont even pay for premi

4th...everyone says ur this godly rogue....never once did i see it and from what i hear the chars u play on diez never once beat me either so u really lack the skill all say ....and back then i only had +0 items....only rogue to own my ass which i give much respect to was dr4ko and it was mickey on rogue

5th ....ur still a douchebag and always will be so really who cares what u say...ur opinons means as much as charlies did

have a nice day 00000000

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast