Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

+2 uniques - always cheat ?

This is a discussion on +2 uniques - always cheat ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div> Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3) <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja @ <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3 i believe that there are no legit ...
Page: 3

FatM4n

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

i believe that there are no legit +2 top uniques. earrings maybe... but not iron necks rocs etc. *

And it seems to me that every warrior on ares now has +2 or better by standard. it does get irritating to get hit by warriors for 100 more damage than i spike them.

when i make mine i will fraps it for u all to show u its legit

dual rocs+2 ftw....only have enough to make one so far
    sorry after talking to a few diez folk, youre about as legit as OJ simpson. You really think that frapsing the compounding of accessories makes them legitimately farmed? what utter nonsense. You sound like that Xix retard who spent a ton of cash on ko and pretends that he farmed the stuff. at least be honest.[/b]
    1st....ur still a douche bag so i could care less of ur opinion....

2nd....so me buying rocs from people who droped +0 with my igc from selling my bifrost items and upgraded bifrost items is not legit just cause i didnt farm the rocs.....ur a fucking wanker bro so stfu and only speak when u know what ur talking about

3rd....00000 was banned if thats u why are still on these forums....we dont like racists nazis bro get the fuck out

3rd....i am more legit then u after hearing about ur +8 shards back before anyone else had them....hmm nice sucking the dick of the gm on areas....i will leave it at that

4th never spent one penny on this game...actually made shit load in the past year from it....ffs i dont even pay for premi

4th...everyone says ur this godly rogue....never once did i see it and from what i hear the chars u play on diez never once beat me either so u really lack the skill all say ....and back then i only had +0 items....only rogue to own my ass which i give much respect to was dr4ko and it was mickey on rogue

5th ....ur still a douchebag and always will be so really who cares what u say...ur opinons means as much as charlies did

have a nice day 00000000[/b][/quote]

if hes not 00000000 you talked to thin air :wub:

Banned

says 0000000 in his sig

even if its not him still same principal kind of person

Aba

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

i believe that there are no legit +2 top uniques. earrings maybe... but not iron necks rocs etc. *

And it seems to me that every warrior on ares now has +2 or better by standard. it does get irritating to get hit by warriors for 100 more damage than i spike them.

when i make mine i will fraps it for u all to show u its legit

dual rocs+2 ftw....only have enough to make one so far
    sorry after talking to a few diez folk, youre about as legit as OJ simpson. You really think that frapsing the compounding of accessories makes them legitimately farmed? what utter nonsense. You sound like that Xix retard who spent a ton of cash on ko and pretends that he farmed the stuff. at least be honest.[/b]

ermmmm - when did I say I farmed any of my gear?

..........I didn't I bought it :lol:

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- so um, what were you saying?

Aba

Not that I couldn' have farmed/made it

I already had bought iron neck and I had an elf belt, but the other two, yeah I'm using the shell pauldron and the scorpion shield.

on the other side of it, had I not insisted we sell the iron belt, due to the fact that it was a clan drop and not rightfully my own, it would have been mine hands down

same goes for the iron neck, but I had one.

So I guess theoretically yes, I could have some of the gear I use now and better had I wanted it and/or not babashopped.

However, I do babashop. I dont deny it. So shoot me? :wub: :lol:

I kinda agree with zero

frapping shows nothing.

to make +2 you need 9 of that particular uniques, but to get 9 ROC/ROL/IN/IB is nearly impossible with the droprate right now (even Isloon rarely drops).

Buying from players shows no evidence of legit item =p

When I played on Yuber, the only +2 I could make from drops are Lobo pendents, and crystal erings....

Aba: those screenshots are irrelvent to this topic...yay you get one Iron neck / Iron belt now go make +2? Oh wait u are still 8 short..

Banned

Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    I kinda agree with zero

frapping shows nothing.

to make +2 you need 9 of that particular uniques, but to get 9 ROC/ROL/IN/IB is nearly impossible with the droprate right now (even Isloon rarely drops).

Buying from players shows no evidence of legit item =p

When I played on Yuber, the only +2 I could make from drops are Lobo pendents, and crystal erings....

Aba: those screenshots are irrelvent to this topic...yay you get one Iron neck / Iron belt now go make +2? Oh wait u are still 8 short..
    so its not legit to buy from merchants selling there ROC+0 now....are u crazy dude.....btw some of them i did farm myself as far as my items go and i made alot of my own shit from farming

kinda easy to do boss on human side when there was no one around months back

anyways really could care less but dont say its not legit.....droped items for yourself, droped items bought from another person who it droped to, buying it for igc, are legit forms of getting ur items.....and ofc then there is babashoping which to me is legit even though k2 says its against there TOS .... but it doesnt hurt anyone to babashop a legit made item since k2 breaks there own TOS daily....but yes if someone duped it to get it then yeah its not legit

anways my shit is legit and i will make it.....not like i can do it in day or dupe it

Not arguing anything, but I think the term legit = all from drops xDDDDDD

making +2 is easy if u just spend ur time in mord and by 9 ROCs and make +2 xD

zero didnt answer to you tez?

Fatty its Zero,he got banned on 0000000 and he made new acc called H3h3h3 or w/e :wub:

OLD1953

If we can't buy anything and have a legit compounded item, then the standard has gotten too high.

I farmed two kek rings (and a belt ) all by myself, took weeks of my time. Bought a third ring and compounded to +1. So I guess my kek +1 isn't a legit item.

As for whether or not a +3 or 4 or 5 is "legit", I'd guess we need a new definition of "legit", because the old one seems a bit worn out.

It would be easy enough (though probably not worth it) to make a kek ring +4 or +5, just by buying up rings when they are cheap. I bought #3 for 30 mill, it was a damn sight easier than farming another one.

Same goes for gold or opal rings, they just don't cost much at all.

However, a legit IN or SB or ROL at +4 is kind of silly on the face of it. You'd have to be drunk, drugged or crazy to put three items (ROL +3 or IN +3) worth over $300 each on the anvil and take a chance of burning them.

Personally, I think all upper class uniques should be limited to compounding to +3 max, and anything over that should be deleted.

Dread

Originally posted by Kailean
    hb? if i remember well he has a raptor.
    and hb doesnt give 25 int.

your wrong

hb +7 give 145 fire dmg 15 int bonus
    hb +8 give 160 fire dmg 25 int bonus

my brother rouge has dual kekuri rings+3 and its legit cause kekuri rings+2 r in merchant for 600m so its not that hard to make a +2 +3 uniques if they r quite cheap in market

he is thinking of making a kekuri ring+4 but he dont want to be called a duper

and Tez reply ownt zero's :lol:

Bizonne

Like ppl already said, baba Tez knows his way into making money in the game. He probably does it in real life, and he practices it in game. Respect bro, booyakasha! And post the fraps when you get it done baba.

i have 1 eme+1, 1 rol+1, 1 RE+1, 1 WE+1, 1 AOD+1 (until hydr0 npc'ed it) and 1 WP+1

but most importantly...

any complaints?

Schaf

So you are telling me since i have a kekuri ring +3 i am a duper???

bought most of them for like 10 mil back when KE first came out!!!

Dread

this is all false/gay information ...

on olympia i had x2 +2 ROCs, IN +1, IB +1, full shell +7/12, raptor +8, x2 WE +2 ...

how i got all those?

timed all the bosses every night the servers restart ... farmed for all my shell ... burned about 40 raptors ... but i still didnt dupe any of that ... if i knew how to dupe i would have had +5 uniques +10 raptor +10 shell :

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast