Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

+2 uniques - always cheat ?

This is a discussion on +2 uniques - always cheat ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by UberGruber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UberGruber)</div> Originally posted by h3h3h3 @ could you be any more defensive? rofl. you have no ...
Page: 5

Vishnu

Originally posted by UberGruber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UberGruber)</div>
    Originally posted by h3h3h3@
    could you be any more defensive? rofl. you have no proof that the items you have are not duped, that is the problem. You also have no proof that all of faaliyet's items were dupes. What is the difference between you two? Not a lot. I have manged to dupe and compound crappy accessories in firedrake so, that line doesnt cut much weight with me. Try farming your own uniques instead of buying shitloads of dirty ones like faaliyet. *

And im really not interested in how amazingly rich you are, cos frankly you lie about a lot of things. You just sound like greyhawk to me, and i know exactly how he became so rich. And unlike you i have nothing to prove to anyone.
    no all are incompetent like u to play the market and get urself THE items in much less time that is needed to farm them, u can do that all fucking year long u will have +2 uniques , but if zero cant do that well i guess no1 can! get a life losser!!!

<!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    and i know exactly how he became so rich. And unlike you i have nothing to prove to anyone
    did u beg for u mummy to give u some $ so u can buy urself some gear after u got hacked, so u could own some n00bies in cz and fell good about urself coz u suck in everything else?[/b]
    Seriously, what's the fun in playing the market?

its easy?

Vishnu

Originally posted by minkofdoom
    its easy?
    koxp is easy to use too

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-minkofdoom
    its easy?
    koxp is easy to use too[/b]
    since when did playing the marcket become cheating?

Banned

i never said playing the market was fun*sigh*

i said u need patience which i have and have been doing it for over a year....well over....i just wait for the ups and downs

but its not fun cause its slow process and unlike failyett i didnt get my jewels in less then 1 week....its taken me over a year to get all this crap and i still dont have it all done

oh yeah correction 000000 didnt get shards +8 from that gm arestrides it was mds+8....my bad 0000000 sorry to put up false facts

awww isnt that cute youre desperate to try and prove me wrong. yeah what does buying a mirage +8 for ingame coins from james before he was a gm got to do with this? I didnt know that mirages were rarer than RoCs. I apologise for ever owning a +8 mirage that is obviously duped, and for criticising the ownership of +2 uniques which are easily obtainable from any boss at any time.

face it, youre just another newb warrior with +2s (and +3s according to some people) who gets pissy when your hypocrisy is pointed out.

Banned

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    awww isnt that cute youre desperate to try and prove me wrong. yeah what does buying a mirage +8 for ingame coins from james before he was a gm got to do with this? I didnt know that mirages were rarer than RoCs. I apologise for ever owning a +8 mirage that is obviously duped, and for criticising the ownership of +2 uniques which are easily obtainable from any boss at any time. *

face it, youre just another newb warrior with +2s (and +3s according to some people) who gets pissy when your hypocrisy is pointed out.
    hahaha to funny now ur justifying buying a gm made item by saying it was with igc....and yet buying a roc+0 from a guy who droped it it might be duped ROFL....once a nub always a nub

u have a rogue on diez it has never beat me even with +0 jewels at time

come 1v1 me with +0 items i will play my friends level 70 warrior even.....dude ur history bro...u were only good cause no one else had gm items on there char and no one had ur level........

ur to funny kid really.....so i farm my gbs and buy my rocs from people in diez market section with igc and make a +2 roc after a year and its not legit....ffs ur a bigger moron than i thought......

again jelous much cause ur stupid and dont know how to be patient with market buy and resell and upgrade........lets not get started on ur shit dude....ur like the most non legit guy in KO.....get hacked come back uber items....get hacked come back uber items....get hacked come back uber items....i get hacked i come back with chitins +7 and ms+7 and it takes me months to get shell and raptor again

00000000 really as others have posted ur wrong...always will be.....people i dont even know post ur wrong and total peice of shit......i am shocked u even have one friend festo that unbanned u

ur integrity and word have always been shit....at least i can say when i give my word it sticks.....grow up and get some balls....also nice try on the cover up for ur gm made mds+8......i think everyone knows they are not legit.......unless u have a ss of that upgrade

p.s. i am not desperate to TRY to prove u wrong....i think 90% of the forum already did that for me and we all know you are always wrong .....when have u ever been right :blink:

Vishnu

Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-minkofdoom

its easy?

koxp is easy to use too
    since when did playing the marcket become cheating?[/b]
    I didnt say that

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    hahaha to funny now ur justifying buying a gm made item by saying it was with igc....[/b]
    hmm... lets re-read that post....

<!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

buying a mirage +8 for ingame coins from james before he was a gm

The diff btw tez and faaliyet:
    Tez has around 6xxx scrolled.
    Faaliyet has around 8-9k hp.
    Faaliyet had 31xx Ap on 75.
    Tez had 27xx ap on 75.

I know tez īs items.
    I have access to that char.
    And I only say this:
    If tez would have duped items,he would delete it by his own.He said that to me and he was ready to do it.And he dosnt have any +2 items atm.
    I promise that he only has some +1 (rings),
    Man IF HE WOULD BE A DUPER HE WOULDNT USE A FUCKING NORMAL STR BELT. I ONLY SAY THIS.He knows how to do his job.He buys when the prices are low and sell when they are higher.He make 10x of that money he had.
    And many of you tell that he babashopped.U tell this babashop?If a player farmed last year more than 200gbs and sold em for $ and bought items with that $ he won.Yes i know he won a lot of money with this shit,but he invest that money in more items.He s rlly nice guy.Probably the best person in this game.Who the fuck would give his own char to som1 uknown for farm?Or when he s bored?I rlly love that guy.He understand homour and etc.He s great Clan leader.Check rankings he made all his allys under top 100.Im sure if he would look only at nps like glar does we would have prob the best clan.But he rather has better friend than 31 bootlickers.Yes maybe he let other guys play on his char for exp.But who didnt that?Prob it works untill 75 solo.But rlly its hell hard to exp solo at +75.Will play this game for 1.5 years.I prolly play for 2 years but he s 70 and i got lvl 62 h43r: .probably he exped but he also had Erian to exp.Thats not fair to tez if u tell him that 6546546 exp on that char.U ALL SHOULDNT CARE WHO EXP WITH WHOs char.this is the shit i think.Tez is the guy who helps every1.Sometimes im rlly scared.COz he helps every1 who has that time?Every1 who knows me well,know that i never want bad for good people.Just have a bit more respect to tez.I dont know everything about ko4life.But i think thats tez īs forum.W/o his money we couldnt write here.
    Tez man u do a great job.
    I dont say this coz he s my clan leader/friend....
    Thats a fact.
    Probably i made a lot of misstakes in this text.But idcare if som1 dosnt understand something ,pm me and i ll explain.Sorry for bad english.

UPPPS AND WE+2 which was easy to make last month.

mc_macking

I made a ROL +2 once and was flamed for it. h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    hahaha to funny now ur justifying buying a gm made item by saying it was with igc....
    hmm... lets re-read that post....

<!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    buying a mirage +8 for ingame coins from james before he was a gm
    [/b]
    ss please or lies as he says

IllExtend

Ha, just realized Tez is lvl 78 and he said he never uses premium... Whens the last time you got off your computer?

Originally posted by IllExtend
    Ha, just realized Tez is lvl 78 and he said he never uses premium... Whens the last time you got off your computer?
    where he said that?He said he dosnt pay for premium.And not that he dosnt use it.

Banned

i use gbs to pay for it from others or i sell my gbs to get the money for premi dude....i have gold and have had gold since i started on at least one account

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast