Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

+2 uniques - always cheat ?

This is a discussion on +2 uniques - always cheat ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alot of guys here are jelous from u Tez so dont get botherd by them ^_^ alot of ppl have ...
Page: 6

alot of guys here are jelous from u Tez so dont get botherd by them ^_^

alot of ppl have uniques +2 +3 which r legit so there is there is no point in getting angry at him cause he is going to make a roc+2

Banned

yeah i know they are cause they CANT

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-minkofdoom

its easy?

koxp is easy to use too
    since when did playing the marcket become cheating?[/b]
    I didnt say that[/b][/quote]

then wtf is your point in saying koxp is easy to..i gave a valid reason to why you should play the marcket

Cocaine

Tez is a cheating, fat, ex-pro paintballer, Indian man. CRUCIFY HIM!!!!

Honestly who really gives two shits about this game any more? Does it really matter what one person uses when theres 500 others using gear 10x better than his?

Banned

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Tez is a cheating, fat, ex-pro paintballer, Indian man. CRUCIFY HIM!!!!

Honestly who really gives two shits about this game any more? Does it really matter what one person uses when theres 500 others using gear 10x better than his?
    :wub: love u charles mansons son.....watch ur back for ur dad or he will cut u up and put u in freezer :lol:

and yes there is 500 others using 10x better then me....i dont really care i do me and my own thing

Originally posted by Dread
    this is all false/gay information ...

on olympia i had x2 +2 ROCs, IN +1, IB +1, full shell +7/12, raptor +8, x2 WE +2 ...

how i got all those?

timed all the bosses every night the servers restart ... farmed for all my shell ... burned about 40 raptors ... but i still didnt dupe any of that ... if i knew how to dupe i would have had +5 uniques +10 raptor +10 shell :
    What was your nick?

Banned

Originally posted by FatM4n
    to make +2 you need 9 of that kind wich is possible if farming etc etc, ut to make +3 you need 27 wich is plain cheating/babashopping imo
    my friend has +3pp that we farmed most of 2gether so fukk off

UberGruber

Originally posted by Vishnu

Seriously, what's the fun in playing the market?
    got me there

but its sure easier then farming 1 mob for hours or hoping that this is the ONE that will drop ib or in and guess what.... soul pot+coins, best drops i got in esla was ME and EN, and when i see some1 else_tr kiling a boss it gets warıor earrıng....

Dread

Originally posted by iNFoRMaLiTY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iNFoRMaLiTY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dread
    this is all false/gay information ...

on olympia i had x2 +2 ROCs, IN +1, IB +1, full shell +7/12, raptor +8, x2 WE +2 ...

how i got all those?

timed all the bosses every night the servers restart ... farmed for all my shell ... burned about 40 raptors ... but i still didnt dupe any of that ... if i knew how to dupe i would have had +5 uniques +10 raptor +10 shell :
    What was your nick?[/b]
    ScreamingSlave ... everyone knows that i was a babashopper haha

F1R3

Default Re: +2 uniques - always cheat ?

Originally posted by jolik
    I wonder why every topic in market section with seling +2 uniques is closed?
    Many ppl playing this game for 2 years and i think its possible to make +2, for over 6 months i had dual ROC+1, 2 weeks ago i traded my HB+8 for ROC+1 should i make ROC+2 or not, most of you can call me cheater/duper/babashopper if i make it +2.
    +2 uniqs are not cheat.cuz nearly all turks got +3 uniqs.Ko allow it.What do you think about old site?old site has got lvl and item of players.atm ko dont undate this site cuz too many players got +9 10 items armors and weapons. <_<

Banned Senior Member

uh... that "site" didn't belong to K2, and ranking stopped updateing it. for whatever reason they had.

F1R3

Originally posted by phantomlink
    uh... that "site" didn't belong to K2, and ranking stopped updateing it. for whatever reason they had.
    anyway but k2 dont want to make / update like this site.cuz they can not ban too many players who got +9 10 items :rollseyes:

lol @ this topic and why does zero use another account name

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456