Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 years.. ?

This is a discussion on 2 years.. ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I used to play a few years ago, maybe 2.. even 3? I'm not sure. But I had a ...
Page: 1

Default 2 years.. ?

Well, I used to play a few years ago, maybe 2.. even 3? I'm not sure.

But I had a few characters, level 65~ mage on Edana, so it's been a while, I decided to re-download it, recover my password.. like I said, it's been a while :P

So I log on, and there is no characters, my mains on Edana gone, and even all my characters made on other servers..

Does anyone know if they are deleted because of inactivity?

EDIT- Don't like these new forums q.q

They shouldn't be deleted. Maybe it is the wrong password.

btw there is no longer an exp cut at lvl 61 ( it has been moved to 80 ).

so go go power level a new char on carnac - west.

really? isn't max level at 80 :S or is that different now?

I don't think I'll play, I have a level 55 priest I think on another account but I don't even know the username on that one to recover it X_x, if anything I'll use that, but miss my mage

hmm, enless it was a different account I recovered, but I doubt that I would have made an account, with no characters on it..

edit-
    is there anyway to recover account via email, not username? because I could try my emails, only have 3.. but usernames.. they're beyond me..

max level is now 83 but there aint a big diffrence from 80 - 83. But it is easy to get lvl 80 now if you use plat prem.

hmm, I'm not considering serious gameplay, just wanted to mess about on old account, so I doubt getting to 80 is realistic..

does anyone know if its possible to recover acount via emails? not usernames?

EDIT-

Okay, I've been researching into this a bit more..

The username I recovered, was using my oldest known email, so this was surely the main account i used in 2006..
    I made a new character, and tried to delete, and it says character deletion has been disables, and it was like this in 2006, so has it always been disabled? This rules out the possibilities of anyone gaining access to my account, and deleting my characters right? even so, why would they delete my level 1's etc.

So.. I'm really confused why my characters are gone..
    Last edited by KaosKiddy; 12-13-2009 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post

btw there is no longer an exp cut at lvl 61 ( it has been moved to 80 ).

so go go power level a new char on carnac - west.

dam things hav changed alot eh

yeah.. I know 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by KaosKiddy View Post
    does anyone know if its possible to recover acount via emails? not usernames?

EDIT-

Okay, I've been researching into this a bit more..

The username I recovered, was using my oldest known email, so this was surely the main account i used in 2006..
    I made a new character, and tried to delete, and it says character deletion has been disables, and it was like this in 2006, so has it always been disabled? This rules out the possibilities of anyone gaining access to my account, and deleting my characters right? even so, why would they delete my level 1's etc.

So.. I'm really confused why my characters are gone..

They deleted lvl 1 chars, because people were using them to store mass amounts of GBs. k2 wiped all inventories and deleted the low level chars

Okay, found this, long time ago..

ok ive added you both on msn, [email protected]
    so this is definatley the email I used, when I was playing my 65 mage on Edana..
    and using my username, it was sent back to THIS email, so.. all my chars are gone, even my lvl 50's, and 65 mage..

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Okay, found this, long time ago..

so this is definatley the email I used, when I was playing my 65 mage on Edana..
    and using my username, it was sent back to THIS email, so.. all my chars are gone, even my lvl 50's, and 65 mage..
    guess they were deleting some really inactive chars :O cuz some turks were cheating with King election, etc. But if i were you i wouldnt start the game. Im sure u wouldnt enjoy it if u dont play it seriously. But if u just would like to play(or try it out) then dont listen to me, its my personal opinion

::JR::

you don't need to be high lvl now, if you want pvp. U have pvp zones from 30 to 59lvl and from 45 to 69lvl ...

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by ::JR:: View Post
    you don't need to be high lvl now, if you want pvp. U have pvp zones from 30 to 59lvl and from 45 to 69lvl ...
    Which really killed the end-level pk zone AKA CZ or RL for noobs

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    Which really killed the end-level pk zone AKA CZ or RL for noobs
    yah CZ is horrible. you can kill seriously only with full parties and insane items.

BigAppleGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    guess they were deleting some really inactive chars :O cuz some turks were cheating with King election, etc. But if i were you i wouldnt start the game. Im sure u wouldnt enjoy it if u dont play it seriously. But if u just would like to play(or try it out) then dont listen to me, its my personal opinion
    +1
    Smart people learn from their own mistakes. Really smart people learn from mistakes of others (ie. listen to the people who tell yu font comeback/start playing this game).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast