Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How is dcz in USKO?

This is a discussion on How is dcz in USKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now i know there are a lot of these kinds of threads asking how the game is but i really ...
Page: 1

Default How is dcz in USKO?

Now i know there are a lot of these kinds of threads asking how the game is but i really dont care about going 60+. My passion is dcz. I usually play CWest but also have a char in Beramus so i would like to know how the pk and hacking is. And i wouldnt spend hundreds of dollars to get all insane so keep that in mind. Maybe a few gbs to get started but thats it (game isnt worth more than that).

Also is it possible to get into the 1st server w/ out prem or no?

Ardream has more hackers then any other pvp zone.

UrMomWasProLastNight

As a dcz player in ares i can say i enjoy ardream alot.
    ofcourse there are some hackers. but those hackers are all low geared archers who hardly do damage and die in 1 hit.

ardream ares is quite balanced too. sometimes theres more orcs, other time theres more humans.
    also both sides have some strong clans.

so yea, ardream ares is quite enjoyable

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

You can get on CW without premium, but sometimes you'll have moments when you can't login at all without prem

i quit dcz yesterday,

after long time playing dcz in pathos, now its enough

all types of hacks are 100% of the time in that zone,

for my parts, all gg players that i know from dcz and me were merchanting all day since the map was empty, there was max 15-15 players even in peak times :S

i founded that 69- is less worst (yeah for real)

for my parts

dcz : 100% of the time is hacks
    rlb : 30 % of the time
    cz : 5-10 %

hope i can help you

Phobby

Default Ardream

Dunno about other servers but on Ares, there are either not too many enemy players or clan parties.

Clan parties of mostly +8/+9 geared players so it's usually boring if you are not well geared.

So there is like 90% chance to meet some1 who dies in 1 hit (doing quests while going 60+) or a top geared player with insance gear who kills you in one hit

Either way not fun as a player who does not want to stay there.

If you are going to build your char specifically for Ardream, you may fare better.

I play in c-west dcz and i like it. Not many ppl with insane gears and like no koxp at all, sometimes its 1-2 koxpers running around in dcz.
    and as someone said before, u can get in without premium, but sometimes its impossible xD

Quote Originally Posted by Trocadero View Post
    I play in c-west dcz and i like it. Not many ppl with insane gears and like no koxp at all, sometimes its 1-2 koxpers running around in dcz.
    and as someone said before, u can get in without premium, but sometimes its impossible xD

Ya only koxp i seen in the 4-5 days i been at cwest dcz is a human name somthingsmells, who's there everday.
    Last edited by karysa; 09-07-2009 at 01:27 PM.

yup i moved from cwest dcz to diez. The pk is butter especially with goodgear.

cwest dcz is pretty fun if ya got a good clan ^^ but it doesnt hurt to lvl up a 60+ char to farm and stuff XD

Well i like dcz because i only have to lvl up to 59 then im done. Im in college and dont really want to be bothered with spending countless hours attackin the same stuff to lvl up. I may make a mage and try it in dcz on Cwest and see how it goes

i like how you think

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by karysa View Post
    Ya only koxp i seen in the 4-5 days i been at cwest dcz is a human name somthingsmells, who's there everday.
    Is that somethingsmells still not banned? He is running there for months already lol.

mini bb

cwest is still a simi-newish server so its probley not as active as the others in any zone, but it would probley be easier to get in without prem. I play dcz there and I like it fine. Not over crowded with ksers\huge teams and alot of noobs running around as easy targets for soloers.

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by Phobby View Post
    Dunno about other servers but on Ares, there are either not too many enemy players or clan parties.

Clan parties of mostly +8/+9 geared players so it's usually boring if you are not well geared.

So there is like 90% chance to meet some1 who dies in 1 hit (doing quests while going 60+) or a top geared player with insance gear who kills you in one hit

Either way not fun as a player who does not want to stay there.

If you are going to build your char specifically for Ardream, you may fare better.
    yeah dude for real and not only that but the humans have like 20+ priests online most of the time and like 15 are debuffers and the orks only have like 3 priests all buff its...but when the orks have like 1 debuffer it makes the humans runn its sad really haha but usualy the humans run aradream they have the most chars with +9 gear(oh btw blackmumu is an uber noob +9 shards and +9 chitin set and you illusion me in a vs and run ahah and preator with your +10 shards you can just keep runnin form me without your debuffer cuz you aint shit buddy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast