Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By regiss

2016 - questions from an old guy (steam KO)

This is a discussion on 2016 - questions from an old guy (steam KO) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; YES I DID USE THE SEARCH FEATURE BUT STILL SOME ANSWERS THAT ARE HARD TO FIND 1. what is jamadar? ...
Page: 1

Wink 2016 - questions from an old guy (steam KO)

YES I DID USE THE SEARCH FEATURE BUT STILL SOME ANSWERS THAT ARE HARD TO FIND

1. what is jamadar? aren't they weaker than daggers? why would rogue use them?

2. apparently the shitty version of high class items is now middle class??? (Shell - > chitin, Shard -> mirage dagger). So much BUS wasted!

3. what is Under the Castle? full explanation please

4. is it true that all bosses can drop anything? the drop table seems outdated

5. what is punishment stick used for?

6. are 95% of items obsolete? so many drops go to the npc -> why buy any dragon necklace when warrior pendent only 15m-20m? even "noobs" and casual players cannot last with 95% of these useless items.

7. when 83 comes out, is player rebirth worth it?!?!'

8. I know how krowaz armor is made but is mithril/dragon/etc armor still around/relevant?

9. anything else I should look forward to from steamKO? I know 83 and full krowaz soon but i have seen some JapKO stuff and dark knight crafting, and other random stuff.

thanks for your answers

Quote Originally Posted by leaderofthehunt View Post
    YES I DID USE THE SEARCH FEATURE BUT STILL SOME ANSWERS THAT ARE HARD TO FIND

1. what is jamadar? aren't they weaker than daggers? why would rogue use them?

2. apparently the shitty version of high class items is now middle class??? (Shell - > chitin, Shard -> mirage dagger). So much BUS wasted!

3. what is Under the Castle? full explanation please

4. is it true that all bosses can drop anything? the drop table seems outdated

5. what is punishment stick used for?

6. are 95% of items obsolete? so many drops go to the npc -> why buy any dragon necklace when warrior pendent only 15m-20m? even "noobs" and casual players cannot last with 95% of these useless items.

7. when 83 comes out, is player rebirth worth it?!?!'

8. I know how krowaz armor is made but is mithril/dragon/etc armor still around/relevant?

9. anything else I should look forward to from steamKO? I know 83 and full krowaz soon but i have seen some JapKO stuff and dark knight crafting, and other random stuff.

thanks for your answers
    1. Different kind of daggers, you need Jamadar defence instead of Dagger to get any protection.
    2. Yeah long time ago MD/chitins etc was downgraded to middle class items.
    3. No, you can find more or less list HERE
    4. Another event like FT, JR but only once per week - you can obtain there UTC wepons and uniqs (in the list above too)
    5. To get out of Jail, check out HERE
    6. Depends on server or zone that you play (dcz, rlb cz)
    7. Not really, details HERE
    8. Yep they are still there, some ppl prefer them over krowaz
    9. Well there is alot of new stuff, but SteamKO wont have it released all together, so you will have time to catch up.
    Onslought and Darken like this.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    1. Different kind of daggers, you need Jamadar defence instead of Dagger to get any protection.
    4. Another event like FT, JR but only once per week - you can obtain there UTC wepons and uniqs (in the list above too)
    9. Well there is alot of new stuff, but SteamKO wont have it released all together, so you will have time to catch up.
    Thanks for the answers, I was wondering some of these too.

Maybe Jamadar will be really good, though I don't see any of them around. I've never even seen jamadar defense items.

Why do people prefer mythril etc over krowaz?

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Why do people prefer mythril etc over krowaz?
    They don't. They only use mythril in servers such as Gordion because they have it +10, so the +10 bonus of the gear (24 dex) is insanely better than a krowaz set +8 (there's like what, one maybe one and a half set of krowaz 9 on the older servers such as Gordion?). The only situation you would use it is if you are literally going for full damage and your options are mythril +10 (or shell +10 in some cases) versus krowaz 7 / 8.

the reason we use krowaz is because it doesn't need to be high + to be strong, take a kro set +4-5 for example, it has probably the same or more AC than shell has at +7, and when you have all 5 pieces it gives you additional 15 STR/Dex bonus which is really usefull. Mythril etc. also have set bonus, if you manage to get these kind of items as a set on a high + (9/10 for example) they are really strong, and then it doesn't matter to much if you lack some AC because you will get lots of damage for it in return, as a priest i would always recommend krowaz, because of it's tankiness (Also as support mage).

thanks for the answers! I am still unclear about UTC. is is open and what time does it start? I dont see it in the hourglass.

Quote Originally Posted by leaderofthehunt View Post
    thanks for the answers! I am still unclear about UTC. is is open and what time does it start? I dont see it in the hourglass.
    there is no UTC for SteamKO and it wont be there anytime soon. For usko it starts every friday 8 PM GMT +1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

I dont think is open yet

THX. I were looking for this but google only shows turk aswers.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

At which grade do MDs and chitins upgrade to high class? I can't find it on their tooltip.

i keed bro Senior Member IIdarkkillerII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    At which grade do MDs and chitins upgrade to high class? I can't find it on their tooltip.
    after +7 u need BUS to upgrade.

So how can i get dragon flight/mithril?