Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

2022 - New KO - Pandemic

This is a discussion on 2022 - New KO - Pandemic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Darken Damnnnn. That was good example where doing drugs can lead you. Honestly think he's dealing with ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Damnnnn. That was good example where doing drugs can lead you.
    Honestly think he's dealing with a lot more problems than just drugs at this point.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Lol I remember him from 8-10 years ago, wasnt even remotely as mad as now. He really gone locco now xD

2022 year of Rise online also the concept of NFT / crypto ingame is great all do all/most of the maps are just a copy of KO even the shortcuts on the maps are the same but the graphics are insane

Quote Originally Posted by Obahc View Post
    2022 year of Rise online also the concept of NFT / crypto ingame is great all do all/most of the maps are just a copy of KO even the shortcuts on the maps are the same but the graphics are insane
    Rise online graphics are actually garbage, dunno what people like about it.
    Also animations and everything about it, made me to delete this after 1 hour maybe, eww.
    SmokeyJoe and black like this.

https://forum.riseonlineworld.com/ko...urallari.5499/

$30,000 USD prize for 1st place. I'd say they are doing something, right for their contest?

Any news on NTT/USKO new server drops (last was Altar/Vega/Sirus 2 years ago)

Competition is always a good thing. I hope that RO will be good enough to keep KO in check and vice versa.

same rumor last year ...... let me explain it ....... THERE WILL NOT BE A NEW SERVER IN USKO AT LEAST THIS YEAR .......

the reason why this will not happen is that server altar , sirius and vega are full .... they are making a lot of money with this 3 servers..... if they make a new server they will lose A LOT OF MONEY ...... no new server on usko this year ..... only when this 3 server die there will be a chance of a new server on usko..... but this servers have been full since they open ...... at least this year no new server ..... maybe on steam but NOT ON USKO.....

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    same rumor last year ...... let me explain it ....... THERE WILL NOT BE A NEW SERVER IN USKO AT LEAST THIS YEAR .......

the reason why this will not happen is that server altar , sirius and vega are full .... they are making a lot of money with this 3 servers..... if they make a new server they will lose A LOT OF MONEY ...... no new server on usko this year ..... only when this 3 server die there will be a chance of a new server on usko..... but this servers have been full since they open ...... at least this year no new server ..... maybe on steam but NOT ON USKO.....
    Its exactly what goes through my mind.
    Before opening a new server, I think they would rather open Krowaz land to the above listed servers, or atleast try to merge some dead servers (idk the situation @ usko but on steamko for example that merge is urgent).
    On the other hand, it's NTT, you can't expect for much logic here and they still might open a new server cause they want even MORE money. New server->New players @ level 1-> shitload of KC purchase and maybe even throw in some Monster boxes n shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    Its exactly what goes through my mind.
    Before opening a new server, I think they would rather open Krowaz land to the above listed servers, or atleast try to merge some dead servers (idk the situation @ usko but on steamko for example that merge is urgent).
    On the other hand, it's NTT, you can't expect for much logic here and they still might open a new server cause they want even MORE money. New server->New players @ level 1-> shitload of KC purchase and maybe even throw in some Monster boxes n shit...
    on usko... servers are daily attacked by ddos attacks ... they have manage it by blocking people outside turkey... even if they wanted they would not be able to open a new server on usko right now ... with the numbers of people that would try enter the server ..... it would crash all servers.....

they have 3 servers full ...... when tree event was on cz ... there were so many people playing the game that it would lag and then dc everyone ... servers were at max capacity .... during some times you would not be able to enter war map ... it was at max capacity ... there is so many people playing that all farm spots are take.....

if they open a new server half of the people would quit ..... they lose players ... they would lose much more money then the money a new server brings.... WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY NTT IS NOT STUPID..... NO NEW SERVER ON USKO FOR AT LEAST 1 YEAR .....

Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    on usko... servers are daily attacked by ddos attacks ... they have manage it by blocking people outside turkey... even if they wanted they would not be able to open a new server on usko right now ... with the numbers of people that would try enter the server ..... it would crash all servers.....

they have 3 servers full ...... when tree event was on cz ... there were so many people playing the game that it would lag and then dc everyone ... servers were at max capacity .... during some times you would not be able to enter war map ... it was at max capacity ... there is so many people playing that all farm spots are take.....

if they open a new server half of the people would quit ..... they lose players ... they would lose much more money then the money a new server brings.... WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY NTT IS NOT STUPID..... NO NEW SERVER ON USKO FOR AT LEAST 1 YEAR .....
    WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY NTT IS NOT STUPID..... NO NEW SERVER ON USKO FOR AT LEAST 1 YEAR .....

So you're saying there is a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Competition is always a good thing. I hope that RO will be good enough to keep KO in check and vice versa.
    100% agree on this!!

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

about the 'ko4life'-turkish version that the OP asked, i think this is the one you're looking for:
    https://www.frmtr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    about the 'ko4life'-turkish version that the OP asked, i think this is the one you're looking for:

Thank you.

These are the other ones I have found besides G4L here.

https://www.ko-cuce.net/index.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlS3twW3tcw&start=0

SteamKO just needs to merge all three fucking servers and then it will be good and worth playing again.

Quote Originally Posted by SnapCracklePop View Post
    SteamKO just needs to merge all three fucking servers and then it will be good and worth playing again.
    I agree .... what is the propose of hellsgarem server ?? is empty .... no one there .... you can go to cz and walk around killing riotes and monuments.... for hours until some one shows up ..... why haven't they merge that server ???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-20-2022, 09:10 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-20-2022, 11:41 AM