Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

ko or burning crusade?

This is a discussion on ko or burning crusade? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TBC is out soon ( expansion pack to wow ) should i stay in Logos, or go start in wow ...
Page: 1

TBC is out soon ( expansion pack to wow ) should i stay in Logos, or go start in wow again? hmmzongz

welcome to ko4life

lolz, danke schon- well actually my other account got faggered up for some reason.
    so i welcome you to my new account.
    say hi baba...
    ^^

SilentDaemon

stay in logos

Pwner4Last

BigWill from manes ?

Rentzusuken

Blizzard just announced 8 million subscribers worldwide, a huge content update, and is offering free transfers from "technically full" servers to lower-threshold ones. K2 probably just announced they were disabling another feature they can't fix and server maintenance for the next 10 hours. You decide.

ye, Bigwill from manes..
    well put rentzusuken.. Im thinking about selling up in logos, not sure cos my friend just got banned so im pissed off..
    something to do with CC -_-

what u think i can get for:
    62 master warrior
    full shell +1 rebirth
    Graham +1 rebirth
    totamic spear +1 rebirth
    + other shit like scrolls so on :S

I like the look of warlock's new talents...

Yun_Yuuzhan

Blizzard just announced 8 million subscribers worldwide, a huge content update, and is offering free transfers from "technically full" servers to lower-threshold ones. K2 probably just announced they were disabling another feature they can't fix and server maintenance for the next 10 hours. You decide.[/b]

WoW's no godsend, it has many problems of its own, but the service is definitely superior to KO's. Server outages do happen though, and more frequently than in KO as of late :X

Expansion day's going to be funny, I ought to start a pool on how long the servers will be inaccessible, every new patch they release causes connectivity issues, and this one's a doozy.

Seismic

FUKIN K2 BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT BANNED ME FOR BUYING LIKE MY BEST ATE WILL PREMIUM COZ OF FRAUD FUK K2 IF I GET ACC BACK FINE IF NOT TBC HERE I COME

lol +1 to that sir!

Rentzusuken

Wink

WoW's no godsend, it has many problems of its own, but the service is definitely superior to KO's. Server outages do happen though, and more frequently than in KO as of late :X

Expansion day's going to be funny, I ought to start a pool on how long the servers will be inaccessible, every new patch they release causes connectivity issues, and this one's a doozy.[/b]
    Every service provider has it's pros and cons, but the numbers definitely mean something. As far as server outages being more frequent than KO, perhaps it's because of the number of former-KO players migrating to WoW? :P

Yun_Yuuzhan

Every service provider has it's pros and cons, but the numbers definitely mean something. As far as server outages being more frequent than KO, perhaps it's because of the number of former-KO players migrating to WoW? :P[/b]
    Hah probably :lol: Still though, one weekend in September the servers were down for almost an entire weekend.....crashed at about 10pm eastern friday night and didn't work properly again until 5 pm sunday night.

The forums were quite amusing to read that weekend.

There are some downsides to wow, for instance there is very little skill depth or difficulty curves, generally you are limited to fighting what your gear and level allows. I always liked how in KO if you knew how to play, you could solo mobs far higher than your own level. Also the PvP there is not really as good since it is a bit meaningless and feels like a side product for the PvE game.

But I mean as good a game KO could be, as far as i'm concerned usko is dead and I cannot play for 1 scroll without being totally frustrated by the bugs (debuffs stay on bar after cure), cheaters and turks. WoW is incredibly polished, has a far superior community and is much more immersive.

In the best of worlds, Blizzard would be running KO and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

yep, cant agree more there.
    WoW definately lacks the pvp, and ko lacks service.
    Ive palyed ko for about 4 years and played wow for about 3 months and got bored, the expansion doesnt sound like the game has changed much, but mainly just been added to. :/
    Btw- thanks for feedback, its useful stuff :P

G0D

OMFG U GUYS DONT GIVE ADVISE TO THIS CUNT HE FUCKING TRIED TO SCAM ME IN A PAYPAL TRADE AND IM STILL WAITING FOR THE REFUNDS HE TRYS SENDING ME BACK LESS SO HE CAN CHARGE BACK THAT ASWELL

BIGWILL = ENGLISHTRADER BANN HIM PLEASE

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast