Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
Like Tree8Likes

24 HRS before Server Merge - whos coming back to KO?

This is a discussion on 24 HRS before Server Merge - whos coming back to KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone here actually going to give USKO another chance? long live anatolia...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    938

    Default 24 HRS before Server Merge - whos coming back to KO?

    anyone here actually going to give USKO another chance?

    long live anatolia
    azreal313 likes this.

  2. #2
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    *cricket chirps*
    MySexualIntention and Vice like this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    for sure not me.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    MERICA'
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Not me, LOL
    Btw, is it 2x servers in 1 merge or?

  5. #5
    Senior Member rambo14k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pure View Post
    Not me, LOL
    Btw, is it 2x servers in 1 merge or?
    3 server ceast cwest ionia. and its def going to be alot longer than 40hours before merge This is ko after all.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    agreed. specially since a lot of people were sent to jail lately. new bugs yay!! wouldn't surprise me that they actually delay the merge

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    103

    Default

    I will not come back now for sure but i will fallow this and see how it goes.(the whine about the scrubs playing c-west then they lose castle to turks mighs be fun hihi=).

    Im pretty sure this merge will be screwed up and more fun to read about ppls raging then actually playing this game.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    They did remove the banned accounts with nps and such and now mergin servers. I, personally cant wait. I did get restored my hacked items as they were ( not degrading them). gotta be lots of fun chasing flying turks all over ardream.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    57

    Default

    I recently just came back to ko and cwest seems pretty empty must of the time. Server merges should be good (I hope)

  10. #10
    Senior Member AlexBeepBeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Hopefully me

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    189

    Default

    come to what? everything's gonna be the same, this is only gonna prolong USKO's life a bit more... Go play private KO and stop giving money to mgame.
    MySexualIntention and Teddy like this.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yloz View Post
    I will not come back now for sure but i will fallow this and see how it goes.(the whine about the scrubs playing c-west then they lose castle to turks mighs be fun hihi=).

    Im pretty sure this merge will be screwed up and more fun to read about ppls raging then actually playing this game.
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, bc hackers don't own it already and haven't owned it since the new CSW was implemented.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, bc hackers don't own it already and haven't owned it since the new CSW was implemented.
    Ok i didn't know that this game was so bad that hackers could keep castle seince they didn't do it back when i played many years ago.

    Anyway the few ppls on c-west will still cry about stuff and i enjoy reading it

  14. #14
    SLADE a.k.a. Hiedra Senior Member DRAKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Walking Away
    Posts
    130

    Default

    i will men

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yloz View Post
    Ok i didn't know that this game was so bad that hackers could keep castle seince they didn't do it back when i played many years ago.

    Anyway the few ppls on c-west will still cry about stuff and i enjoy reading it
    lol you haven't played in years and you still... nvm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 02:09 PM
  2. guess who come back
    By agendas in forum Diez
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 10:06 AM
  3. servers ever coming back up
    By box4 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 05:50 AM
  4. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 11:35 PM
  5. when the servers coming back?
    By xLastManStandingx in forum Ares
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 04:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •