Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

25jan steam+ new server launches

This is a discussion on 25jan steam+ new server launches within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ReesesPieces Glad they decided to launch on the same date my PSKO was set to launch... They ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Glad they decided to launch on the same date my PSKO was set to launch...

They definitely made it that date just to mess up your no-name private server launch /s

Banned Senior Member

I am going to amaze you, it actually has a name! Surge Network's.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    You do realise they've changed a shitload of stuff in the game right? To help new players keep up with the babas? Not only that but everyone will be starting from scratch, yea, you can buy premium and stuff but that's the extent to the "P2W", if someone wants to spend $400 on dragon boxes and get a bunch of uniques then have at it, Guild Wars 2, Archeage, TERA, Aion all have the same kind of shit but people don't care there, for some reason a bunch of the KO community has a stick up their ass about PUS items.
    Just to reply to this "genius" logic, if you legitimately believe that KO is not a P2W type of game, you're by far the most retarded user on this entire forum. Also, dragon boxes drop more than just uniques, armors drop as well.

if someone wants to spend $400 on dragon boxes and get a bunch of uniques then have at it
    The drop rate of staffs and boxes has been DRAMATICALLY altered, they hardly drop those anymore. I will admit the rate before was a bit high, as is you could sell the items for more than you would spend on npoints, usually. That is not even remotely a chance anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I am going to amaze you, it actually has a name! Surge Network's.

Just to reply to this "genius" logic, if you legitimately believe that KO is not a P2W type of game, you're by far the most retarded user on this entire forum. Also, dragon boxes drop more than just uniques, armors drop as well.

chitin shields haven't been rare for a long time, nor are they really a relevant shield unless +0 (can't get that from box).

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    The drop rate of staffs and boxes has been DRAMATICALLY altered, they hardly drop those anymore. I will admit the rate before was a bit high, as is you could sell the items for more than you would spend on npoints, usually. That is not even remotely a chance anymore.
    I know that, but these people who haven't played USKO in half a decade are the ones trying to tell everyone that you can P2W with dragon boxes and staffs XD

chitin shields haven't been rare for a long time, nor are they really a relevant shield unless +0 (can't get that from box).
    Now if people were getting Gabs and shit out of dragon boxes, they could complain, buuuut that doesn't happen.

Now if people were getting Gabs and shit out of dragon boxes, they could complain, buuuut that doesn't happen.
    aegis (gabs ada) drops from mss.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    monster summon staffs if you werent aware
    azreal313 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Aegis does? Since when? I've got a few adagas, but never that.

NEINNNNN Senior Member Truffles's Avatar

Aegis does? Since when? I've got a few adagas, but never that.
    It has the entire time afaik. Obviously a very low rate though.

Banned Senior Member

I feel as if a user got a chitin shield on the first day of this new server it would kinda be OP for quite some time until more became in abundance, while a CS in a older server isn't much, getting one of these in the beginning is quite OP for a int priest.
    GogoTheG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Truffles View Post
    It has the entire time afaik. Obviously a very low rate though.
    Unless it comes from the +4 wing weapon box, it doesn't drop from mss. If it does come from that I'm a dickhead for taking the dagger every time I got one.

CS has zero defense against sins, other than it's shitty ac.

Even if someone somehow through some sort of miracle got a chitin shield on the first day of the server, it wouldn't really matter because if all you have is a chitin shield, you're still gonna get raped by mages and rogues.
    Last edited by azreal313; 01-12-2016 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Too many commas

at the beginning ofc. chitin shield is op, but by the time people reach 83 there are way better options (Gab/UTC shield for example) this won't be a problem, especially because they are +3.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast