Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

+26 reb candy staffs/ + 25 dd drop

This is a discussion on +26 reb candy staffs/ + 25 dd drop within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they have done it again ............. even if they do restore my shit which i doubt they will everyone will ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Default +26 reb candy staffs/ + 25 dd drop

they have done it again .............

even if they do restore my shit which i doubt they will everyone will be running around with there super items

edit: if you wanna know how to trade ur candy staff send me a msg
    Last edited by weuneC; 12-14-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Banned Senior Member

its droppin g again
    now? as in december 4th?

Don't think it's dropping anymore but almost every mage has one now and they hit hellla fkinn hardd especially on new servers..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    Don't think it's dropping anymore but almost every mage has one now and they hit hellla fkinn hardd especially on new servers..
    dam i got all excited cuz last time i farmed a 25 dd helm and sold it for a iron neck lol

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    dam i got all excited cuz last time i farmed a 25 dd helm and sold it for a iron neck lol
    Iron neck +10 gbs here :P

The DD and defence armor's were hyped to be what is going to fuck up the servers, yet they're nothing now and the Candy Staffs are the real problem...

For some reason when they took out the defence armors they left the Candy Staffs in... and now they're tradeable without CR and are so easily obtainable it's a joke. They're like one of the most valuable items on EUKO yet in Titan you can get one for a couple GB's. Every single mage has one, I mean it was bad enough fighting mage party after mage party but now they're all decked with the equivalent of a Hell Blood +10 this early into the server it's near impossible. A 10k hp priest is getting one hit with a mage partys first round of nova's, add into the mix the fact that most mages are using bots so they can drop their novas and fireburts in seconds it makes pk literally unbearable.

They need to delete these staffs, and soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The DD and defence armor's were hyped to be what is going to fuck up the servers, yet they're nothing now and the Candy Staffs are the real problem...

For some reason when they took out the defence armors they left the Candy Staffs in... and now they're tradeable without CR and are so easily obtainable it's a joke. They're like one of the most valuable items on EUKO yet in Titan you can get one for a couple GB's. Every single mage has one, I mean it was bad enough fighting mage party after mage party but now they're all decked with the equivalent of a Hell Blood +10 this early into the server it's near impossible. A 10k hp priest is getting one hit with a mage partys first round of nova's, add into the mix the fact that most mages are using bots so they can drop their novas and fireburts in seconds it makes pk literally unbearable.

They need to delete these staffs, and soon.
    This shit are tradeables NOW? O.O What the heck!?

And what is easy for u? Monster Stones? x_x Mages are overgeared.

5 min ago, i just walked arround at TITAN 1 i saw 37 mages at moradon, 14 of em got candy staff +26 reb.... ARE U FACKING KIDDING ME?... what about if they all makes NOVAS? :S
    Last edited by m4tr3r0; 12-04-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

how can you tell that they're +26 reb? never ending glow?

I mean, they could be +16... not sure if you know the tiny difference between +11 and +21 (you probably do, because you played ionia after all lol)

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    how can you tell that they're +26 reb? never ending glow?

I mean, they could be +16... not sure if you know the tiny difference between +11 and +21 (you probably do, because you played ionia after all lol)
    items after +21 rbr have the same shine. they dont blink like +11 stuff either.

edit

Fuck im tired, ijust got out of work, didnt understand ur post at all. Im not gonna delete this post anyways -_-

I'm glad I don't play anymore.
    Santa Claus likes this.

O_o Senior Member

They must wipe this shit, atleast on the new servers coz mages will fucking rape every1.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    They must wipe this shit, atleast on the new servers coz mages will fucking rape every1.
    They didn't do it on euko, why would they do it now?

@EUKO players: Tell meeeee what was NTT's excuse when the first batch of candy / dd25 arrived to euko? Because clearly, they didn't bother to delete any of them.

@EUKO players: Tell meeeee what was NTT's excuse when the first batch of candy / dd25 arrived to euko? Because clearly, they didn't bother to delete any of them.
    well they just decide to keep them in game and they wont be ever deleted.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Can someone explain me about this candy and other ... i havent played for 3 years .. so i dont know what they are ..

O_o Senior Member

Well donnu.. This time it lasted longer then last time and to many people have it... Meh I guess I'm expecting to much... xD

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast