Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 159
Like Tree7Likes

+26 reb candy staffs/ + 25 dd drop

This is a discussion on +26 reb candy staffs/ + 25 dd drop within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; at least you can farm dude,in Titan its impossible,all spots are taken by koxpers at servers 1 2 and 3 ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Member MrBaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    81

    Default

    at least you can farm dude,in Titan its impossible,all spots are taken by koxpers at servers 1 2 and 3 :S

  2. #62
    Regular Member Buttkicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    76

    Default

    And don't think DC premium is worth it i'm using it right now and will be glad when it runs out.

  3. #63
    Senior Member iCheeseDanish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Lol Dam :S...Idk C-west Empty xD!

  4. #64
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Da streets
    Posts
    160

    Default

    if anyone wants to learn how to trade candy staff send me a msg

  5. #65
    Senior Member iCheeseDanish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    212

    Default

    tell us :S

  6. #66
    Senior Member mechro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    87

    Default

    He's the guy trying to resell his edited TBL file he bought is all

  7. #67
    Member HOBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    38

    Default

    With the new dd25 drops and the +26 rev candy staffs, it would seem that NTT wants everyone to quit sin and become mages. Whatever this game gets stranger by the day it seems. I'm still waiting for things to get dirt cheap on cwest and from the looks of the current state of the cwest market, that day is getting real close...

  8. #68
    Senior Member iCheeseDanish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HOBO View Post
    With the new dd25 drops and the +26 rev candy staffs, it would seem that NTT wants everyone to quit sin and become mages. Whatever this game gets stranger by the day it seems. I'm still waiting for things to get dirt cheap on cwest and from the looks of the current state of the cwest market, that day is getting real close...

    MAGES FORR LIFE ! and yeah market already retarded

  9. #69
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Da streets
    Posts
    160

    Default

    btw +16 candy seems to be just as good as the +26 reb (im new with mages so not sure ) on my 66 lvl mage duel shio +2

    i only hit 40 more damage with staff on the 26 seems pretty low too me

  10. #70
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weuneC View Post
    btw +16 candy seems to be just as good as the +26 reb (im new with mages so not sure ) on my 66 lvl mage duel shio +2

    i only hit 40 more damage with staff on the 26 seems pretty low too me
    aint candy staff fire item :P shio is a glacier item

  11. #71
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Czech republic/Spanish
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    aint candy staff fire item :P shio is a glacier item
    U can change element on Candy staff, smart ass.

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiiiii View Post
    U can change element on Candy staff, smart ass.
    and then ppls burned it? Or its 1000%?
    Some1 tell me when exchange elemental burned candy 26 and I saw some notice with burn..

  13. #73
    Regular Member Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coalition View Post
    and then ppls burned it? Or its 1000%?
    Some1 tell me when exchange elemental burned candy 26 and I saw some notice with burn..
    it's 90% succes biatch

  14. #74
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coalition View Post
    and then ppls burned it? Or its 1000%?
    Some1 tell me when exchange elemental burned candy 26 and I saw some notice with burn..
    Changing elemental is 100%, it always has been.

  15. #75
    Senior Member iCheeseDanish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Lol Wow..Well dam ive been doing MS and nothing ='[ just got 2x fire rings like wdhhh :l..!!!!!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Can any1 confirm Candy Staff +26 drops on EUKO?
    By Watch in forum Game Questions & Tips
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 01:08 AM
  2. S> SH+8 no reb, rons staff+8 no reb
    By monkeynutt in forum Ares
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 06:18 AM
  3. S> Lycaon Staff +0 // New Drop
    By Negative in forum Ares
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 11:46 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 05:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •