Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

279k exp-let this topic die(stupid fuck alert)

This is a discussion on 279k exp-let this topic die(stupid fuck alert) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg didnt know u were such a naab that ud post this topic... theres a billion of these topics already ...
Page: 2

idefix

omg didnt know u were such a naab that ud post this topic... theres a billion of these topics already -_- thought ud know about that already...

narinn114

how bout u just fuck off...stop stalkin me u dumbfuck...stfu ur just pissed cuz everyshit on ur charecter is worth half my belt...

Razzmiester

Originally posted by narinn114
    how bout u just fuck off...stop stalkin me u dumbfuck...stfu ur jsut pised cuz everyshit on ur charecter is worth hlaf my belt...

OWNED :lol: :lol:

idefix

how bout u just fuck off...stop stalkin me u dumbfuck...stfu ur jsut pised cuz everyshit on ur charecter is worth hlaf my belt...
    haha ur belt is worth 2x md +8 and 2x shard +7 and 2x full set of chitin +7? i think ur the dumbfuck. also i dont think im the spammer of this forum anymore now that i see ur posts lol... only bullshit posts, u bump ur topic every 30 seconds, and with ur bullshit prices lol... nvm i wont bother u again. sry for offtopic ppl, but i dont understand why i get flamed for something that has another post been done or theres 2 posts about the quest bug, and now that this has been brought up like 200 times already ppl dont flame at all..

rolf8889

Originally posted by TempesT
    im gonna go human then go afk for a year and come back be lvl 80 *

narinn114

so leme guese ur charecter has 4 arms? and 2 bodies? yea ur a genious...and i dont give a fuck and its not a fucking quest bug u dumbass read the whole topic i didnt do shit just sit in moradon and gained exp read u dumbfuck unless u cant

idefix

so leme guese ur charecter has 4 arms? and 2 bodies? yea ur a genious...and i dont give a fuck and its not a fucking quest bug u dumbass read the whole topic i didnt do shit just sit in moradon and gained exp read u dumbfuck unless u cant
    LOL and ur mother tongue is english? LOL u dont seem to understand shit man. no, i have 1 pauldron, 1 pads, 1 helmet, 1 boots and 1 gauntlets of chitin +7/12 dex rogue armors. i have a miragedagger +8 instead u didnt understand what a md is, also a shard that is reversed from +7 to +1, its not my daggers but me and my friends. also what i said was that

sry for offtopic ppl, but i dont understand why i get flamed for something that has another post been done or theres 2 posts about the quest bug, and now that this has been brought up like 200 times already ppl dont flame at all..
    meaning that I DID A POST ABOUT QUEST BUG and then ppl flamed me, but U DID A POST OF THIS GAINED XP THING but u didnt get flamed, in my post ther were 2 previuos post and 200 flame posts came to me, and then u do this and no1 flames u.

you are the dumb fuck, you wrote 2x md+8, 2x shard +7, 2x full chitin set +7, see that little 2x that you wrote, that means there are 2, not 1, 2

narinn114

ty lol....they flamed u cuz there was a leardy a topic like that this is the first one like this <_<

idefix

Originally posted by Icemat
    you are the dumb fuck, you wrote 2x md+8, 2x shard +7, 2x full chitin set +7, see that little 2x that you wrote, that means there are 2, not 1, 2
    omg u dumbfuck too, he said that "nothing that u have is worth half of my belt" meaning that his belt is worth 2 x my md+8, 2x my shard +7, 2x my chitin set +7... because if my stuff isnt worth half of his belt, his belt should be worth more than all of that items x 2. logical. only americans are stupid enuf to not see that, not saying all americans are stupid, but only stupid americans can be that stupid. once again, read all posts in this topic be4 flaming me coz ull lose anyways :P j/k

idefix

ty lol....they flamed u cuz there was a leardy a topic like that this is the first one like this <_<
    sry for double post but if u think that this is the first topic about this, ur a fucking stupid dickhead. if u know how to use the search thing ull find the other posts. i.e. search something about exp moradon or something dunno i dont know how to find them but theres a shitload of those posts. not necessarily in general chat but in media section atleast 1 coz theres some ss of it, but this is definately the first one.

narinn114

STOP MOTHER FUCKING STALKIN ME OMFG GO FUCK UR SELF AND STOP POSTIN HERE U FUCKIN FUCK FACE. EXACTLY U DUmBFUCK THERE ISNT NECASARLY ANY HERE..so 2 things for u FUCK OFF !!! <_<

narinn114

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Icemat
    omg u dumbfuck too, he said that "nothing that u have is worth half of my belt" meaning that his belt is worth 2 x my md+8, 2x my shard +7, 2x my chitin set +7... because if my stuff isnt worth half of his belt, his belt should be worth more than all of that items x 2. logical. only americans are stupid enuf to not see that, not saying all americans are stupid, but only stupid americans can be that stupid. once again, read all posts in this topic be4 flaming me coz ull lose anyways :P j/k[/b]
    wow! u have a fucked up way of understanding how old are u again? 13??? how the fuck do u get that from wat u said omg u realy are a dumbass wat u wrote means that u have 2 md+8,2shard+7,2 full set of chiten means that u have 2 of each.. such a dumbfuck!...learn how to understand and not jsut write stupid fuck!

idefix

STOP MOTHER FUCKING STALKIN ME OMFG GO FUCK UR SELF AND STOP POSTIN HERE U FUCKIN FUCK FACE. EXACTLY U DUmBFUCK THERE ISNT NECASARLY ANY HERE..so 2 things for u FUCK OFF !!! <_<
    if ur so stupid that u dont understand my post and so stupid and retarded that u wont look for a topic about the same thing that has been posted for like 10 times be4, i dont think u shud do a new post about the same thing. if u dont know if theres a topic about it, u can just do search, its faster and easier, but lookin at ur post amnt i see that u just care about ur posts and try to do as many topics as possible.

i think ur IQ is really under 100, thinkin about all teh stupid shit u say in msn to me i had a hard to not to laugh at u in tha face. then u basically scammed my, u said that ud pay me like 200m for being a chicken in ur party and u cud solo xp then, u never payed me anything even though i was chicken for u for the whole night and an hour in the evening too. not saying u shud pay it but just that ur a bullshit guy, thinking of all the bullshit u told me in msn i have to say that ur the weirdest guy ive ever met.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12