Trading Runescape account for a KO account

This is a discussion on Trading Runescape account for a KO account within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like the topic says im trading a runescape account for a ko account or i will trade weopons armor money ...
Page: 1

like the topic says im trading a runescape account for a ko account or i will trade weopons armor money jewelry etc. pm me and let me know offers and ill give you a bit of details about the acount.

NOTE: ACCOUNT FROM KO MUST BE FROM ARES it's the only server i play good day to you all

boticles

i got a 61 mage with 40k np and some good shit on it... like 20gb worth of shit left on it. Tell me what kind of account u got..lvl and wht u got on it.

sum event items from christmass lvl 67 forgot the str and other stuff ummm... 1billl in coins rune armor 2h rune long sword (2x) schimmy (2x) rune axe rune wood cutter and more

boticles

dam u got 1 bil on there? i need to check it later...and tell u.

kreshnik

HAHAHAha thats a lie cuz u cant have more then 500 :P

kreshnik

HAHAHAha thats a lie cuz u cant have more then 500 :P[/b]

Shut up lol, the max is like 2.1 bill in coins because thats the max amount of numbers something can hold, forgot how it was worked out.

But yeh i doubt you have 1 bill in coins and say stuf like rune scimmy etc. It's like making a selling ko topic, selling Iron Necklace, halberd +3, fp +1, it just doesnt go right lol.