Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Did they increase the scream / legcut...

This is a discussion on Did they increase the scream / legcut... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...chances of stunning / slowing? Im getting screamed / legcuted like never before... anyone noticed this too?...
Page: 1

CelticFrost

Default Did they increase the scream / legcut...

...chances of stunning / slowing?

Im getting screamed / legcuted like never before... anyone noticed this too?

Yep they did and it's gay, even u have lightning resist from mage u still get leg cut and lightning def gears, a lot seldom but still....did I say it's gay? :angry:

I am slowed down all the time from ice mages

:angry:

BP_Slayer

Originally posted by wagyar
    Yep they did and it's gay, even u have lightning resist from mage u still get leg cut and lightning def gears, a lot seldom but still....did I say it's gay? *:angry:
    since when is legcut a lightning attack :lol:

iwanttopk

yeah its fuking gay, i was legcut by a fuking noob ass like under 60 warrior,

i was stunned by a noob paper mage WITH magic shield, scream and legcut are working gays now

im thinking to quit this game soon

isnt it glacier resis?? :unsure:

CelticFrost

Originally posted by wagyar
    Yep they did and it's gay, even u have lightning resist from mage u still get leg cut and lightning def gears, a lot seldom but still....did I say it's gay? *:angry:
    so fucking gay.. got screamed like 20 times today even with magic shield on..

Originally posted by BP_Slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BP_Slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    since when is legcut a lightning attack :lol:[/b]
    I ment screamed wich is lightning...lalala sorry

actually wagy.... (who still won't talk to me.... zzzzzzzzzzz) scream is actually a glacier attack, which is why you can still perform skills such as heals while screamed

Killgannon

Didn't know that.... cool.

Originally posted by SorryIonlyknowoneahmanymore
    actually wagy.... (who still won't talk to me.... zzzzzzzzzzz) scream is actually a glacier attack, which is why you can still perform skills such as heals while screamed
    Hmmm then why lightning resist do reduce scream rate, not much but enough to see it clearly?

im 90% sure that curse or poisin or magic = scream/leg cut
    i could be wrong tho

Lawless

ROFL!!! Now that the previously useless lev 62 warrior skill actually works with a better than 5% chance the crying begins.......Duffs are 100%....mage spells are 100%.... Spike is WAY overpowered and so on.... Warriors in the low/mid 60's dont hit for shit in PK compared to ALL other classes, spammable skill or not. (the one stinking one we can use to some effect). AND dont bother saying we got more def and HP.....the combat ratios are still unmatched. Scream working merely allows warriors to perform on the same levels as other classes of equal levels. Lord forbid other classes cant simply go and beat a warrior down cause he cant move for a couple secs, and actually takes a full mana bar from a warrior before he can run away

try being any melee class hit by a ice mage.....slowed for a considerable time = pounded by the same mage at leisure.

Duffed? pfft!! = owned period, unless you run away like a lil bitch or town, rouges and priest can cure themselves at button tap, mages can simply stay out of melee range and plug away

Now all they have to do is make it work on mobs again so we can actually level

ur right warriors are a worthless class for pk

Heim4teil

Originally posted by Lawless
    ROFL!!! *Now that the previously useless lev 62 warrior skill actually works with a better than 5% chance the crying begins.......Duffs are 100%....mage spells are 100%.... Spike is WAY overpowered and so on.... Warriors in the low/mid 60's dont hit for shit in PK compared to ALL other classes, spammable skill or not. (the one stinking one we can use to some effect). AND dont bother saying we got more def and HP.....the combat ratios are still unmatched. Scream working merely allows warriors to perform on the same levels as other classes of equal levels. *Lord forbid other classes cant simply go and beat a warrior down cause he cant move for a couple secs, and actually takes a full mana bar from a warrior before he can run away *

try being any melee class hit by a ice mage.....slowed for a considerable time = pounded by the same mage at leisure.

Duffed? pfft!! = owned period, unless you run away like a lil bitch or town, rouges and priest can cure themselves at button tap, mages can simply stay out of melee range and plug away

Now all they have to do is make it work on mobs again so we can actually level
    +1

Rogues are owerpowred but cry when he get legcut or scream

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast