Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The 2nd international competition of KO

This is a discussion on The 2nd international competition of KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Imagine their priests with CS+10 , 10k+ hp and complete heal . Cant touch it baby...
Page: 3

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Imagine their priests with CS+10 , 10k+ hp and complete heal . Cant touch it baby

phobia

Originally posted by Gollum
    Imagine their priests with CS+10 , 10k+ hp and complete heal . Cant touch it baby
    Don't forget about the 14XX HP pots.. h43r:

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Regardless of items and lvls they are still way more skilled players. Belive it or not in japko my lvl 72 lightning mage got owned by lvl 55 sin. It was that server best sins trade chara. Anyways this guy combod faster than macro can. So quess what happens when these guys will come againt us. I think this idea is great but usko changes not to get pwned are quite low :P

FatM4n

well u cant combo faster then like 3 skills /s because u need like 0.5 s to wait for r hit to hit

infected

unless you can find a method that makes it possible...
    i remember when people started comboing at USKO they were called cheaters.
    im pretty sure they are more skilled , its not even about their gear

they don't jhave 1440 pots

they have like 840 hp and 2160 mana

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Magyk
    Regardless of items and lvls they are still way more skilled players. Belive it or not in japko my lvl 72 lightning mage got owned by lvl 55 sin. It was that server best sins trade chara. Anyways this guy combod faster than macro can. So quess what happens when these guys will come againt us. I think this idea is great but usko changes not to get pwned are quite low :P
    tahts bs...there is only a certain amount of hits/sec someone can combo...and that surely does not exceed 3-4

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Magyk
    tahts bs...there is only a certain amount of hits/sec someone can combo...and that surely does not exceed 3-4[/b]
    unless u lag and it shows up 1x hits in that 1 second has happened to me before i was like wtf :blink:

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Magyk
    tahts bs...there is only a certain amount of hits/sec someone can combo...and that surely does not exceed 3-4[/b]
    U have no idea what kind of bugs are out there. I know how to bypass weapon def and resistances. I know tons of weapon armor and jewlery bugs :P
    For example, i know how to have extra 20 hp, i know that iron belt isnt so powerfull as it seems and so on. And i mentioned it on ranking forum long time ago - Dark vane has some nice combo bonus when its on left hand

xourico

Originally posted by Magyk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magyk)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Magyk

tahts bs...there is only a certain amount of hits/sec someone can combo...and that surely does not exceed 3-4
    U have no idea what kind of bugs are out there. I know how to bypass weapon def and resistances. I know tons of weapon armor and jewlery bugs :P
    For example, i know how to have extra 20 hp, i know that iron belt isnt so powerfull as it seems and so on. And i mentioned it on ranking forum long time ago - Dark vane has some nice combo bonus when its on left hand [/b]
    thats true ^_^

I know how to bypass weapon def and resistances.
    SHUT YOU FILTHY MOUTH!! :angry:

:wub:

TunaFishyMe

combo bonus? as in you can attack faster?what is attack rate of Dark vane?

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

dont forget all those insane lvl 70+ skills

5DollahSuckySucky

w0wzers k2 is ghey

Originally posted by TempesT
    dont forget all those insane lvl 70+ skills *
    :wub: lvl 80 lightning mage skill. Anyways we still have our elite 108 lvl 70 cypher babas. Just tell them its a jihad and we have change to win. They will come with their +5 jewlery and raptor+22 with arrowshower bonus.

Tuna ill expalin in N_O forums about this dark vane thing soon

sonsivri

do not forget they can rent high grade weapon and armours.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123