2nd please tonight, less hackers

This is a discussion on 2nd please tonight, less hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone agree they should enhance Xtrap and bring it back, there was less koxpers back then from what i remember...
Page: 1

ganjaweed

Default 2nd please tonight, less hackers

anyone agree they should enhance Xtrap and bring it back, there was less koxpers back then from what i remember

ko is done... they trying to sell it or iff not its already sold to blizaard... k2 wants more money they dont care about the players.

Banned

yeah xtrap was a much better, somethimes it was a bitch coz of bugs you coulnd't play

but if it worked there where almost no hackers :s

TheEndIsNear

if blizzard owned it wouldnt everything get fixed more ha ko would be much much more better and better customer support

all KO needs to do is start moving stuff server side that way people cant modify certain objects.

lBiCl

if blizzard takes over the customer support and game play will be phenominal! hope they don over do it tho, the game really doesnt need much except elimination of ways to cheat. X trap was great tho however the times I couldnt log from it

Banned Senior Member

from what i remember we also had chinababashoppers in the xtrap time and there was also alot of k0xp. But it was way less than we got now.
    And dunno if blizzard would be good. Maybe they just delete ko in the hope all pll join WOW

lol, if blizzard deleted KO, i believe that there would be riots. :P

Turkey would declare war on us, and blizzard would have major network security issues. just my opinion though. the CS would be awesome, but.....i dont know alot about blizzard games but i know in WOW and Starcraft they dont offer the power up store stuff, so do you think that they would take that away?

uhh blizzard makes their own games

and KO is just another mmo that originated from asia, translated to english

Blizzard would make the customer support better. I doubt they would get the hacking under control as Knight Online ITSELF is the type of game where you can just cheat so damn easly. If it was programmed differently there would be no hackers at all

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I think the hacks have been put at bay a lot more than when I first started the game.

ImShort

lol back when there was xtrap there was 10 times as many hackers

ImShort

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmancer View Post
    all KO needs to do is start moving stuff server side that way people cant modify certain objects.
    But they can still send packets therefore they could still hack