Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Illuminati

This is a discussion on Illuminati within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow... Reddylefty or w/e said I killed OBL in 3 hits... he then said I had a GM friend. Well ...
Page: 1

Natazaku

Default Illuminati

Wow... Reddylefty or w/e said I killed OBL in 3 hits... he then said I had a GM friend. Well he got me banned for supposedly what he is. A GMs friend due to the fact theres never a GM on yet, there can be one there to ban me for being a friend of one.

:mellow:

Well for one, GM kills it in 2 hits as it has 55384 HP so even if u did have a GM friend wudda been quicker ^_^

ID4N

i thought gm hit is like 30k.. :mellow:

DamnYouSuck

Originally posted by ID4N
    i thought gm hit is like 30k.. *:mellow:
    if obl has 54k hp wouldn't 30k each hit be 2 hits? god ur an idiot.

susGe

Originally posted by ID4N
    i thought gm hit is like 30k.. *:mellow:
    i guess math isnt your friend...

TunaFishyMe

lol 55,384

how many times does 30,000 go into 55,384? more than once! so two hits :P nooby terminidan xD

i find it more impressive how festo memorizes the health of the boss

Yun_Yuuzhan

So you were sf0d then? I wasn't sure if he was lying or not.

Natazaku

It does. Every where I seem to follow Illuminati something weird happens like sloths dieing but they say its me with GM dcing them...

Nope he wasn't lieing the fucker got me banned for having what he has, a GM Friend.

ID4N

im too tired for this shit

and damnyousuck quit being a jerk, so i did a mistake it doesnt make me an idiot u freaking giraffe.

Lemon

I take it you are sf0d?

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Natazaku
    It does. Every where I seem to follow Illuminati something weird happens like sloths dieing but they say its me with GM dcing them...

Nope he wasn't lieing the fucker got me banned for having what he has, a GM Friend.
    Let me clarify: you were sf0d, the guy who threatened to "ban" me in game if I don't unmute you from forums? :lol:

sweetcamelhump

Stop the bullshit, sf0d you do OBL with no priest than? Impressive. (Not to mention it died in a matter of seconds) I wasn't around for Bi frost, but It's possible someone has it recorded.

Natazaku

Yep got banned for watching GM killing sloths around you guys and while you were doing sloths getting jackpots out of no where. Plz I wanna see the recording that you all got of me afk at sloths waiting for priest.

Yes unmute me at Ranking ^.^ I muted till Dec 9 , 2033 cause I called a scammer, a scammer. Didnt know it was against the rules, Sorry.

KoRn3RoTh

İ know that all dont love ılumınati T_T

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast