Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

2vs2 fever

This is a discussion on 2vs2 fever within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FuriousKo tbh warrior 2vs2 is absolutely pointless especially with chaos weapons. thats a true story but asas ...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    tbh warrior 2vs2 is absolutely pointless especially with chaos weapons. thats a true story but asas 2vs2 on the other hand takes skill. you have to watch your enemies every move cause any more if you're full dbed and the other asas has cp you are probably 1-2 hits so you have to cure at the perfect times know when to run ect.. 1 slow cure or a mistake will cost you the fight.. any ways at least people are doing 2vs2s instead of 1vs1s that are even more pointless
    yeah but read the op again, is there really skill involved in reacting 0.1 seconds faster to a duff, or getting a lucky 5-crit-in-a-row cp streak? i can picture both parties just running like headless chickens (especially the sins) waiting for that one duff, it's stupid as hell.

if the RNG factor was out of the equation... maybe 2v2s would have a little (very tiny) bit of credit, but that's not the case here.

funny how you mention chaos weapons (RNG based outcome) as cheap but conveniently forget how CP works.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I see a lot of the 'cool' kids in k4l have a thing going for 2v2s. Mainly rogue / priest vs another similar duo.

Is this a new trend in the forsaken current gen KO? Are these supposed to prove anything? Because I sincerely fail to comprehend how.

The most teamwork you'll get is a critical point after a duff on voip. Good job, you 1 shot the other guy after a duff. So much depth involved huh? Even if you factor in the smaller things like minor healing (60 hp x2 / second, when sins are hitting over 4k) and endless cures upon cures (fun!), it hardly means shit, other than that the reactions of 1 party were 0.1 seconds faster in the final outcome or that you were a little more unpredictable when unleashing your 2 shot burst. There's nothing overly complex or teamwork demanding in coordinating attack and defense when you only have 1 person and yourself to keep alive.

Is there anything that I'm missing? It seems many people here take pride and even challenge others for these 2v2's on a daily basis... I feel pity but at the same time curiosity, maybe they've discovered something deeper that I fail to realize.

The funniest part is that you have to also consider the RNG factor of Crit point. Got a perfect opening? Too bad, CP didn't hit 2x. You're about to die? Oh lol ibex pot healed for 2x, woot!

Ridiculous in so many levels.
    Or maybe it's that 1v1 call outs are so universally frowned upon that these guys have become smarter and now challenge others to 2v2s to lessen the chances to be ridiculed by such outrageous requests? That would make sense lol.

Sadly it's too elaborate for your average media section warrior. I don't think they feel any shame for one when saying "lol come 1vs1 i kil u fll hp".
    yeah but read the op again, is there really skill involved in reacting 0.1 seconds faster to a duff, or getting a lucky 5-crit-in-a-row cp streak? i can picture both parties just running like headless chickens (especially the sins) waiting for that one duff, it's stupid as hell.

if the RNG factor was out of the equation... maybe 2v2s would have a little (very tiny) bit of credit, but that's not the case here.

funny how you mention chaos weapons (RNG based outcome) as cheap but conveniently forget how CP works.

Banned Senior Member

so you're basically trying to say its based all on luck? any ways it doesn't really matter how cp works cause even without cp in usko any more you will 1-3 an asas with full db

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    so you're basically trying to say its based all on luck? any ways it doesn't really matter how cp works cause even without cp in usko any more you will 1-3 an asas with full db
    Not all, but enough to not make it worth a damn.

It could be very well balanced, just like a win could be entirely because of luck (no procs / all procs / etc). Also... more than outplaying your opponent, it's more about who makes the first mistake... so even less skill involved, because the procedure is pretty straightforward, duff and burst.

Isnt it on all games that you must burst to win?

just like mages party are effective on a big group

Quote Originally Posted by excel128 View Post
    Isnt it on all games that you must burst to win?

just like mages party are effective on a big group
    There are way more factors involved in other larger scale fights. The only thing you gotta keep track of (or avoid) in a 2v2 is:

-Burst from 1 person (mitigate with heals)
    -Duffs from the other person (mitigate with cures)

In a 8v8 whether it consists of mages, rogues or a traditional party... there's a myriad of possibilities and strategies at your avail other than "duff 24/7 and hope they don't cure in time".

why do people complain about everything? 1v1 no good, 2v2 no good, party v party no good, nogoodVSnogood. i dont get it vs i really dont get it.. no good lmfao. shit people

Quote Originally Posted by c1trus View Post
    why do people complain about everything? 1v1 no good, 2v2 no good, party v party no good, nogoodVSnogood. i dont get it vs i really dont get it.. no good lmfao. shit people
    I am not "people" nor do I share a common point of view with everyone else that you may have met in the past.

1v1's have a meaning as long as items and levels have little to no difference.
    8v8's have meaning as long as there's a set number of priests. At least that's from my perspective.

Ironic how you bitch about people complaining (when I'm actually not, I'm just asking for insight on this matter) and you are by far the one who's whining the most for no reason. Lmfao. Complaining about "complaints" no less.

Shit people bro.

its funny how you thought that was directed toward you, it wasnt so relax

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by c1trus View Post
    its funny how you thought that was directed toward you, it wasnt so relax
    Who's it aimed at?

If that's not the case then your post is truly incoherent. Regardless you're still complaining about complaining even though no one else is really doing it ITT. (If I had to guess who'd you choose, it'd be me but apparently it's not so).

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Razor, I do agree with most of the stuff you said; however, why do you bother making these posts anymore? It will just come down to all the USKO players coming here and saying "oh youre a private server kid you have no idea about anything" or speaking in broken english.

Or you could be a colossal fucking idiot and just post Picard face palming, I mean, I guess whatever works right?
    razor likes this.

KAMIKASE Senior Member BloodyAssassin's Avatar

If that's not the case then your post is truly incoherent. Regardless you're still complaining about complaining even though no one else is really doing it ITT. (If I had to guess who'd you choose, it'd be me but apparently it's not so).
    I just love Turtles <3

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Razor, I do agree with most of the stuff you said; however, why do you bother making these posts anymore? It will just come down to all the USKO players coming here and saying "oh youre a private server kid you have no idea about anything" or speaking in broken english.

Or you could be a colossal fucking idiot and just post Picard face palming, I mean, I guess whatever works right?
    Idk lol, ranting is fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12