Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

<3 HolyDreamz "The Most Legit Player in US KO Histor

This is a discussion on <3 HolyDreamz "The Most Legit Player in US KO Histor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div> Originally posted by Havvk @ <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989 Yes maybe he s duper blah blah.But he s ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    Originally posted by Havvk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989

Yes maybe he s duper blah blah.But he s reely nice guy.And he was earlier a duper.Now he s legit <_<

yes he is legit now with his CS,his felankor rings and more shit -_-
    Trust me he hasnt got felankor.he wouldnt lie to a friend dude.his CS is ass old.[/b]
    lol I recall him scamming his "friend"...

I scammed a friend?

Holydreamz scammed Zaraki, gave him a level 65 account, zaraki leveled it to 72 then holydreamz took it back off him

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by PADDY
    Holydreamz scammed Zaraki, gave him a level 65 account, zaraki leveled it to 72 then holydreamz took it back off him
    nice pwnt

:WaSaBi:

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989

Yes maybe he s duper blah blah.But he s reely nice guy.And he was earlier a duper.Now he s legit <_<

Trust me he hasnt got felankor.he wouldnt lie to a friend dude.his CS is ass old.[/b]
    he had a felankor ring when the only offical Felankor had been spawned in 1 boss event of which i got the drop and had the servers only felankor ring[/b][/quote]

I think Tormentors have killed Felankor at boss Event and got Ring of The Felankor

Psy

Originally posted by :WaSaBi:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:WaSaBi:)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)
    Originally posted by Ali1989
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989

Trust me he hasnt got felankor.he wouldnt lie to a friend dude.his CS is ass old.
    he had a felankor ring when the only offical Felankor had been spawned in 1 boss event of which i got the drop and had the servers only felankor ring[/b]
    I think Tormentors have killed Felankor at boss Event and got Ring of The Felankor[/b][/quote]
    Paddy was refering to way back when he had the only one.

damn,sad to hear.

Wyvern

S>> Gb's on Logos ( Unlimited ) xD

Originally posted by Ali1989
    Oh so can i dupe myself a couple of sherions +8, and then wait a few months and be legit again? I like that. And you're right, it doesn't matter if someone is a duper and scams people, aslong as he is a nice guy. Those bastards on ko4life show him no respect.

Volcanic

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989
    Oh so can i dupe myself a couple of sherions +8, and then wait a few months and be legit again? I like that. And you're right, it doesn't matter if someone is a duper and scams people, aslong as he is a nice guy. Those bastards on ko4life show him no respect.[/b]

ROFL.

I wonder how many hours you spent at the keyboard thinking up replys when other voiced their opinions like this. Irony I love it.

To quote yourself;

GO GO Ares Police.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by PADDY
    btw are you guys all joking about loving him?

I hope so otherwise i'll ban you all
    ROFL yeah i was joking, Mr.Sly here asked me to do it, and i did He also asked me to buy pot, but I didnt.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by ||VanLord||
    ps: ohhutouchmytralala was cought macroin on logos too. *
    Well... That's good. I hope you know my rogue (lvl 33, still) is named LESBIAN. I was only OohYouTouchedMyTraLa in Diez... then everyone else just copied the name *sighs*

Anyways, yeah I'm lover holydreamz XD

I dont even know who he is >.<

merchanter123

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    btw are you guys all joking about loving him?

I hope so otherwise i'll ban you all
    ROFL yeah i was joking, Mr.Sly here asked me to do it, and i did He also asked me to buy pot, but I didnt.[/b]
    yea lol, he didn't know who holydreams/savi was so i told him yo make a post like this to get an idea of who he was :P

i am also most trusted player in ko ^___^

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    Originally posted by h3h3h3@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989

Oh so can i dupe myself a couple of sherions +8, and then wait a few months and be legit again? I like that. And you're right, it doesn't matter if someone is a duper and scams people, aslong as he is a nice guy. Those bastards on ko4life show him no respect.

ROFL.

I wonder how many hours you spent at the keyboard thinking up replys when other voiced their opinions like this. Irony I love it.

To quote yourself;

GO GO Ares Police.[/b]
    eh? you dont even make sense. And this is diez idiot, they can cheat all they want for all i care.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast