Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

<3 HolyDreamz "The Most Legit Player in US KO Histor

This is a discussion on <3 HolyDreamz "The Most Legit Player in US KO Histor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi zero, i dont mean that he was always legit.Yes,earlier he duped crazy but his items got deleted.So it was ...
Page: 4

hi zero,
    i dont mean that he was always legit.Yes,earlier he duped crazy but his items got deleted.So it was a waste of time for him.I know he made irl cash.hmm...his luck.I dont care about it.I ve talkt with him a few times and he was rlly nice to me.Maybe som1 can be duper but that dosnt make him bad irl.Maybe he spents the money to homeless people or w/e.But duper should go to hell coz they fuck the game that we all love.><

Mario

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-||VanLord||
    holydreamz legit? *^_^ *thats a good one..he was selling my friends gold bars few months ago on diffr servers..the guy got a gm connections or he hacked db, hes abusing it to make $$. anyway the guy is far from beeing legit.

ps: ohhutouchmytralala was cought macroin on logos too. *
    You do know there is a differnce between "DontTouchMyTraLa" and "OhhYouTouchMyTraLa" right?[/b]
    there was a topic abou it... but he prolly noticed only title <_<

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by PADDY
    if i met him i would poke out his eyes and fuck the holes

twat
    I own the trademark on skullfucking and demand my royalties.

Havvk

Originally posted by Ali1989
    hi zero,
    i dont mean that he was always legit.Yes,earlier he duped crazy but his items got deleted.So it was a waste of time for him.I know he made irl cash.hmm...his luck.I dont care about it.I ve talkt with him a few times and he was rlly nice to me.Maybe som1 can be duper but that dosnt make him bad irl.Maybe he spents the money to homeless people or w/e.But duper should go to hell coz they fuck the game that we all love.><
    So it wasnt a waste of time since he was doing the duped items to sell them for real money,thing he did a lot of time cuz
    i had him in my msnger when i was a rogue and he was selling some items(i didnt knew that time they were duped)

Is not called luck,is called a fact. He was 100% sure of what he was doing

I can be really nice to all guys if i sell duped items and i want to them buy it from me

Yes he should go to hell

ty

[b]NP

Havvk

[quote][b]NP

:wub:

I_Am_On_Ares

Default Re: <3 HolyDreamz "The Most Legit Player in US KO Hi

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    I love him.

With love, for my kanka.
    so are you telling me he never used tp bugg goin outa jail, tp bugg into walls, never use the "weight bug" (more pots) went afk in old ko and leeched crystals etc... ?

or are you just being sarcastic and playing our balls?

morax

Enough. Hes not legit fullstop.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234