Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

3 uber drops in same box from isloon again today zzzzzzz

This is a discussion on 3 uber drops in same box from isloon again today zzzzzzz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Iron belt :wub:...
Page: 2

Iron belt :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant

not that big of a deal =/ N_O and G_O did isiloon many times, and most of them just as 1 alliance.

the point was not that its a big deal...the point is we didnt have to kill 100 of them to get a good drop...2nd one ever and we got nice item unlike the horror stories we here about her alot from every other clan
    when we did isiloon for the first time right after we won csw we got rol :rollseyes:[/b]
    yeah guess u got lucky like us....so many here post "omg we kill her 100 times and got bus" unless people just dont post there nice shit when they get it in those "show ur isloon drops" posts

we got IN's and a lot of good drops.. you do it 50 times and see how many good drops u get :P

PFK

Default Re: 3 uber drops in same box from isloon again today zzzzzzz

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

btw my hp is low....i only have 101 into HP stat points

thats another page out of the tez excuse book when he hasnt got somethin better than some1 else ornot good enough lol

LoveHurts

wow gratz guyz but as i was looking at the picture i notice that U_K was the dominate clan there lol

Banned

omg PFK no way u can see me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111 :wub: :wub: :wub:

PFK

thats how many uk theres on all the time :P usially last min thing with isloon <3 uk

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

o.o

Banned Senior Member

you dont need to post every time you kill Isiloon. and if you actually have 101 hp points, thats BS since you should be 255/167 and there is no reason to put points into dex, int, or mp

KokoGG

Originally posted by phantomlink
    you dont need to post every time you kill Isiloon. *and if you actually have 101 hp points, thats BS since you should be 255/167 and there is no reason to put points into dex, int, or mp
    int for lycoan build for exp -_-

Banned

and yea..he's lycaon build :blink:

killerclick186

Gratz all ^_^

DjKeViN2

nice thing guys........

Banned

Originally posted by KokoGG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KokoGG)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    you dont need to post every time you kill Isiloon. *and if you actually have 101 hp points, thats BS since you should be 255/167 and there is no reason to put points into dex, int, or mp
    int for lycoan build for exp -_-[/b]
    he never was a bright kid koko.....let him keep talking out his ass no one listens anyways

and about the other assinine comment he posted about not posting every isloon drop once again ..... well w/e next time read the posts i clearly stated i only posted this cause good clans do get good drops and also it doesnt take 100 trys to get something from her....i would not have posted again willy

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

You should have brought me along Tez, i've got a 100% drop rate on Chitin Shields from Isiloon on Diez :wub:

Just ignore the fact i\'ve only done it once

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast