Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

+3 Uniques / +9 items

This is a discussion on +3 Uniques / +9 items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was selling shard +9 on this forum half year ago and i got banned :P[/b] I was selling dual ...
Page: 2

WaSaBaBasdf

i was selling shard +9 on this forum half year ago and i got banned :P[/b]
    I was selling dual shards+8 and dual raptors+8 and got banned:P

There is a clear rule: Selling of these items will or will not be allowed at the discretion of the respective market section moderator.[/b]
    ... what is clear here ....???? :huh:

.. once, a mod will ban some1 for selling +3/+9 item in a specific market section, and in a second case will "close his eyes" and do nothing about another similar topic made by another player ... so the moderator/admin does not follow a general rule but his own ... UNFAIR def UNFAIR

WE WANT GENERAL RULE !!! +3/+9 trading alowed here or not alowed .....!!

BoShkE

You ppl need to stay on the topic zzz <_<
    Read carefully this rule at ares how its written: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=141148

There should be an update of this rule and implemented on each server. And if thats a problem, like to much work, then i dont care make it just for Dies atleast
    But it must be clear whats well allowed and what not and it must be reachable to ppl on marketsection. 1 time warning 2nd time ban, like Eric did it...
    If you warn someone then its not fair not to warn others...

Boyce

[quote]
    He said that the moderators should use their judgement not just warn/ban anybody that sells a +3 unique or +9-10 item. If its a +9 wood staff or something like that, Or a RE +3 or kek ring its not really that hard to obtain and you dont need to be a duper at all to get it.

I dont get whats so hard, BFD pointed it out clearly. +3 rols/rocs/we/re/wp/ect are not impossible to obtain anymore, but when people sell +3 rof&#39;s/in/ib/gb and armors/weapons above +11 reverse then ofc its shady and should be delt with. Just let the mods decide whats legit and whats not. Maybe ares market doesen&#39;t have rols/rocs on merchant yet and maybe their market is a bit high I dont know, thats what there shoulden&#39;t be a general rule. Each servers market is different.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Eric is very active at keeping tag on things for the Ares section and Herb will make inteligent desions. I don&#39;t check market sections at all, but if you want to keep this off the forums then you need to tell us when people are posting this stuff and we can review it.

It boils down to how the indervidual mod see&#39;s things. What I think is a big no no anther mod will feel is ok. Remember we are human so we need some room for differences.

BFD hit the nail on the head and it&#39;s why he is a market mod.

Ares is totally fucked up. Personality I made few items +9. But if we will allow +9 items it will be so shity, because 95% of Ares&#39;s items +9 or higher are illegal. It&#39;s duped or from GM acc. I was playing on Ares 3 years and no1 can tell me it&#39;s not true... KO4Life doesn&#39;t support selling illegal item, but if you have any +9 item, we can&#39;t know is it illegal or legal, so we can do just one thing: warn you/edit your post and lock that topic!

MaRcO.

LOL

i see it exactly the same way as ratnik
    just follow the rules and you cant go wrong !

LOL[/b]
    Getting posts via posting extreme stupid posts like "LOL" and shits like that is so lame...

...... we can&#39;t know is it illegal or legal, so we can do just one thing: warn you/edit your post and lock that topic![/b]
    ... this seems reasonable .. but the point from the very begginning of this topic is WHY mod/sdmin warn/edit some topics and the others with the same/similar items dont ... what would be the difference between +9 complete and +9 warrior shell or +9 shard ?? Once the topic was edit, in other caces wasn&#39;t ... imao, it shouldn&#39;t be the metter of mod/admin&#39;s opinion but some rule that everyone accept with NO EXCUSES ...

... this seems reasonable .. but the point from the very begginning of this topic is WHY mod/sdmin warn/edit some topics and the others with the same/similar items dont ... what would be the difference between +9 complete and +9 warrior shell or +9 shard ?? Once the topic was edit, in other caces wasn&#39;t ... imao, it shouldn&#39;t be the metter of mod/admin&#39;s opinion but some rule that everyone accept with NO EXCUSES ...[/b]
    Because we are human... You do realize how many topics are in each market section right? We can not catch them all, we catch what we see. I go through at least 2 pages a day of market threads and it&#39;s not even specifically my job to do so.

I&#39;ve already clarified in the thread up to the cost of a +3 WP is allowed to be sold, and that has been the same for over 2-3 months now. I just recently clarified that the selling of +9 FP, cihitn, glaves, cleavers, etc are allowed but not the sale of shell, shards, raptors, II, and higher tiered weapons.

I apologize for taking an interest in trying to keep the dupes out of the forum before they even get a chance to be posted. You do realize that a +3 unique takes 27 uniques and I know no one has 27 legit rocs/rols and the amount of dupes FAR outweighs the few legit ones.

I only ever put up the rule for ares market because I only ever cared for the ares market and only ever had the time to monitor it before we added specific mods to the team, if other staff want to apply the rule to other servers that is their discretion.

I already locked the other thread a couple days ago and spoke to the person in PM, however you felt the need to reopen it instead of PMing me like I stated...

Times change, rules need to change accordingly. In the bible it says you can&#39;t stone on Saturday, that doesn&#39;t mean that we can stone people to death on other days now does it?

Times change, rules need to change accordingly. In the bible it says you can&#39;t stone on Saturday, that doesn&#39;t mean that we can stone people to death on other days now does it?[/b]
    the rule has changed, it use to be no +2 uniques...

Mario

the rule has changed, it use to be no +2 uniques...[/b]
    rules are from ice/stone age... since +8/+1 are on merchant, whats the problem to make +9/+2 or +3 ?? for a guy who saved shitload of GBS...

btw, Aba wont be able to sell his crap coz they are +9/+3 ?? or he will be an exception ? move forward guys...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast