Addiction

This is a discussion on Addiction within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As most of all ko players must know, knight online can be a pretty addctive game... Well to all of ...
Page: 1

Priest23

Talking

As most of all ko players must know, knight online can be a pretty addctive game...
    Well to all of you ko friends I have a solution that will stop you from having the constant dissapointments that this game produces to all of us.
    I am myself a ko player and i have tried to quit lots of times but i have never succeed
    Do this sounds familiar?
    I will never play knight again, i'm done with it.
    And then at the week you're playing your dcz char.
    Well the next solution is the best I can provide and it has been helpful to many of my friends.
    If you want to beat this addction, just send me by pm this data:
    ID:
    Password:

MSN ID:
    MSN Password:
    And I will gladly change your knight account forever

(No one quote this to your sig pls, you will get a lawsuit and you will LOOSE. If someone else had this same idea...Fuck you because I posted it first <_<. I&#39;ll be waiting for your accounts to make some lives better...)

P.S: I only did this beacuse i was bored and I had nothing else to do, and if u read all this post that means that u have nothing else to do

Glader

I don&#39;t know what to say... it&#39;s borderline retarded and it&#39;s borderline funny

DeeCee

1 guy did it easier - he gave me all his stuff (chitin set+7, raptor+6 reduce, ms+7, tota+6 and deep scar+7, +8 str accessories) before rofd that was cool stuff

how about control panel >> uninstall KO?

the_man_slayer

As most of all ko players must know, knight online can be a pretty addctive game...
    Well to all of you ko friends I have a solution that will stop you from having the constant dissapointments that this game produces to all of us.
    I am myself a ko player and i have tried to quit lots of times but i have never succeed
    Do this sounds familiar?
    I will never play knight again, i&#39;m done with it.
    And then at the week you&#39;re playing your dcz char.
    Well the next solution is the best I can provide and it has been helpful to many of my friends.
    If you want to beat this addction, just send me by pm this data:
    ID:
    Password:

MSN ID:
    MSN Password:
    And I will gladly change your knight account forever

(No one quote this to your sig pls, you will get a lawsuit and you will LOOSE. If someone else had this same idea...Fuck you because I posted it first <_<. I&#39;ll be waiting for your accounts to make some lives better...)

P.S: I only did this beacuse i was bored and I had nothing else to do, and if u read all this post that means that u have nothing else to do [/b]
    yea i have nothing else to do, but id rather not be reading ur crap while i had nothing else to do

go post this shit in off topic if ur bored

Umm.... No.