Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

39 dc's in 10 hrs

This is a discussion on 39 dc's in 10 hrs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; here too, gettin dced every 10min aq!! couldnt eventer juraid cause of this shiet!...
Page: 2

Fubuki

here too, gettin dced every 10min aq!! couldnt eventer juraid cause of this shiet!

denon33

2 things, first this is how bad and angry I am. I pay for a product I should be able to use 24/7, I am talking, not about an archer, but a sin that is using a "skill/spell" that they themselves have created. Doesn't happen with swift, only lightfeet.And yes could be the auto DC bug. So I reskilled to archer coz I really dont care if I get banned now coz I'm just so sick of the treatment I get from this company. You wouldn't spend $35 a month to only be allowed to use the product at certain times. And 2nd I have sent a support ticket but I just got a generic response. Automated. So in my past experience I know they only deal with things if it is "escalated". I've logged my second sin, at lvl 74, my main is 78, just reskilled to archer, managed to get VMware working, and now have 6 archers all reskilled and 60+ with rental items and botting at stone golems/flame, 2 priests at 70+ healing using hf.

And I have never ever considered doing this in over 4 yrs of playing the game, I have the same main character from as long ago as 2 months old MYKO. So that should tell u how pissed I am. Lets see what happens, hopefully I'll get them banned soon enough then I can get a life. Just dont know whether I should call it a day now and sell the characters, or gogo for 80. Main character name changed already and I'll name change him again if I get to 80. Yes more money to K2 but looking at character lvls/items/prices, lvl 78 with the items I have and server I play on is probably worth $1000.

And I would gladly crap in Chuckies mouth for being the single worst element of the entire KO community. I think he has personally created more mayhem and chaos than any other single individual on any of the various forums.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

WhatTheNut you basterd LOL I remember that shit....

denon33

I've calmed down, just dc'd all charcters. I dont want to fook my fellow legit guys over, wasted 300mill in reskilling, but reasonabley thats nothing to me. I've decided I'm just gonna take a break for a few days. See how I feel after that, amongst Wallhackers in BDW, arrow shower PK hack, server stability, customer support, new expansion, not being able to do quests etc, think I've just been keeping it all in and today my temper got the better of me. But this thread surely does prove how strongly people feel about being ripped off.

Sorry for my earlier bad language. Hope you can understand my utter frustrations, but I do apologise.

Deviouspro

dcing 39 times in 10 hours

shows how ur wasting ur life with this gay game : P

Banned

This is so dumb... I don't see the point in this topic lol

dcing 39 times in 10 hours

shows how ur wasting ur life with this gay game : P[/b]
    yea, why did u count how many times u dced

Archer DC bug...I love it as well

denon33

I count everything I do in game, eg total number of kills in BDW, total number kills in CZ, NP+ for day, what I've looted, total exp for the day.

And as for wasting my life. I have a similar back problem to Felix, so I am unable to go out. I'm on a stupid amount of drugs/painkillers. But like I said earlier, I'm just gonna take a break for a couple of days, see how I feel after that. And all characters are legit again. I only used that dang hf for 2 hrs max then logged characters off, because I decided it was folly to cheat.

try a other game
    ore same game somewhere else

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12