Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

3rd Nation?

This is a discussion on 3rd Nation? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looks cool to me! A second noob to kill!...
Page: 4

Tovenaar

Looks cool to me! A second noob to kill!

ISeeYouPee

ya hahah. i know what u mean. third nation would be good to have xD

killer2675

i think this would be interesting to see how cz is set up and also how the new race would look
    and also how the wars would go how would we invade? )

Orcs, humans...SUPERSAIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANs

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

What if on the next expansion K2 introduces a third nation to the game? To me that sounds hella sick because now your focus would be divided among 2 different enemies and it would make things pretty crazy and fun, especially in CZ. Sounds cool to me, hopefully they come up with something like this.[/b]
    no

UsedFromDiez

The third nation should be able to transform into giant cookies when you attack them it looks like u bit them. and when they die there are only crumbs left YAY!
    no I am not on drugs -.-

DisillusionedIdealogue

nah, the best thing they could do is fix all bugs.[/b]
    amen. constant lag spikes, tp bugs up the wazoo, and countless other problems seem more interesting to be fixed than adding a new nation full of bugs, or skills that dont work right, etc.

i reckon it would be pretty good to have a 3rd nation .. something new, but it could get a bit unfair ( doubt k2 will do it, they cant even make a proper patch), the new skill thing wouldnt really be that bad coz priests have far too much skills over other classes[/b]
    wtf? priests over powered? or having too many skills? have you guys ever actually played a priest? if you're int you're just a support, and if you're a bp you're still limited to what you can do. a bp is still not comparable to a warrior for things like tanking.

C0CH1SE

i think this would be interesting to see how cz is set up and also how the new race would look
    and also how the wars would go how would we invade? )[/b]
    The nation with the most kills(1st place) invades the nation with the least(3rd place)

Ganbitsu

Nono 2 highest kills nations invade 3rd xD

Lawless

Warriors are still at a disadvantage to other classes level per level....one entirely useless skill tree, none of its top tier weapons implemented, total reliance on slower than ever pots (after rofd)

would even things out a lil if at least the 1440 pots were put in npc and they fixed the lag between hp and mp pot
    a couple warrior specific top tier weapons were implemented (every other class has theirs)
    passion tree had any usefull skills
    curse resistance actually did something
    duffs had a basic fail rate like any other skill
    scream and legcut worked properly on scrolled players and at much higher success rate

The nation with the most kills(1st place) invades the nation with the least(3rd place)[/b]
    rules for something that never will exist.

tamarama

What if on the next expansion K2 introduces a third nation to the game? To me that sounds hella sick because now your focus would be divided among 2 different enemies and it would make things pretty crazy and fun, especially in CZ. Sounds cool to me, hopefully they come up with something like this.[/b]

DAOC does this...dark age of camelot...you can play as a hibernian or...english guy...or like...norse guy.

a couple warrior specific top tier weapons were implemented (every other class has theirs)[/b]
    Uhhh...archers have been complaining about the lack of totamic and long bows in USKO forever, or have I just imagined all that bitching and whining?

DAOC does this...dark age of camelot...you can play as a hibernian or...english guy...or like...norse guy.
    Uhhh...archers have been complaining about the lack of totamic and long bows in USKO forever, or have I just imagined all that bitching and whining?[/b]
    long range bows ftw from orcbase ZRing to hh base :P

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

having more nations and more races would be great but they need to fix buggs b4 adding new shit 2nd of all no restarting lvls cuz that would be fucked up for the ppl that actually wasted time lvling to 80 hardcore[/b]
    +1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234