Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • nice

85 31.72%
  • fuck this

183 68.28%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

3rd server gone

This is a discussion on 3rd server gone within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg i never thought K2 would go this far for money :blink: we have enough lag in server 1 cause ...
Page: 4

omg i never thought K2 would go this far for money :blink:

we have enough lag in server 1 cause of ppl merchanting and never to mention the crazy lag and dc's at boss events and wars
    and they want to remove the third server

well pk in CZ and DCZ will be hell difficult with lag now if they do this cause everyone gonna merchant, lvling , pking in CZ & DCZ in servers 1 and 2

greedy bastards <_<

Mario

good idea, now remove DCZ and CZ in server 2 and we&#39;re good to go![/b]
    since when DCZ is on S2, wake up sir ?? about CZ on Diez, it would sux, coz exp on D1 is bugged = no more EW / no more raid EW ;/ but overall since there is hard to find ppl in CZ i like this idea, so stop cryin or buy premium or quit this fukin game if 9$ is too much for you -_-

SillyHo

Funny you all cry about less drops when at this time there are more ways to gain uniques than ever before. Between Eslant Dungeon and Bifrost alone there are a ton of new and rather easy ways for characters to get uniques. Hell yes 2 servers 1 CZ drop DCZ completely.

Banned Senior Member

since when DCZ is on S2, wake up sir ?? about CZ on Diez, it would sux, coz exp on D1 is bugged = no more EW / no more raid EW ;/ but overall since there is hard to find ppl in CZ i like this idea, so stop cryin or buy premium or quit this fukin game if 9$ is too much for you -_-[/b]
    Sir can you read ? i doubt it.

I agree with removing CZ in Server 2 for more PvP action, but that will limit the amount of exp spots available.

jimfujitsu

Funny you all cry about less drops when at this time there are more ways to gain uniques than ever before. Between Eslant Dungeon and Bifrost alone there are a ton of new and rather easy ways for characters to get uniques. Hell yes 2 servers 1 CZ drop DCZ completely.[/b]
    So you actually think the numbers will increase in cz if they remove servers 3 ? Theres only 2 types of players on servers 3 all the time : the noobs/koxpers that never go cz and the ppl xping at free spots who already go cz.Also sry to say some people need the bosses on a3 , not everybody babashops or kills isloon and felankor regulary you know ?

since when DCZ is on S2, wake up sir ?? about CZ on Diez, it would sux, coz exp on D1 is bugged = no more EW / no more raid EW ;/ but overall since there is hard to find ppl in CZ i like this idea, so stop cryin or buy premium or quit this fukin game if 9$ is too much for you -_-[/b]

... Even removing the 3rd server is a bad idea for dies...

D1 is bugged
    D2 all exp spots are full already
    D3 only place to exp without ks atm...

liquidkk

lol 2 servers will be good , atleast more ppl on the servers=more ppl at cz\esl so u can pk and esl better
    less drops? lol its only 1 less esl not such a big deal... u still have bf,esl dungeon,esl mobs,2 cz,2 lufe\emc and dcz ... i think its more than enough
    more lag? why u think that? less servers=less lags , yea ofc there will be less non-prem users on the servers but in the end there will be more ppl than now.

... Even removing the 3rd server is a bad idea for dies...

D1 is bugged
    D2 all exp spots are full already
    D3 only place to exp without ks atm...[/b]
    thats maybe only for mages .. melee have enough places to exp at d2 , i hardly remember any exp party at d3 maybe once a week with deserteagle , nothing more

Yes, you should really read my 2nd post I made after this one, before you start talking, cause I obviously meant just to REMOVE DCZ, not from server 2, but COMPLETELY remove it from each server. But if you would just read, you would see it and you wouldn&#39;t have to post that, so you wake up sir??

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

This is why everyone should quit ko and move to 2moons <3

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Aye, KO sucks.

/quit it

But dont go play 2moons :P

Just dont play games at all.

Also removing CZ from server 2 is a good idea because it is empty anyway, no one exps there either.

And D1 still has exp bug?

Fuk that sCRAZY.. like years now :P

Aba

Wait, they removed 3rd server? really?

I like this tbh...I mean I guess I wouldn&#39;t if I didn&#39;t have premium available...but yeah means 1 and 2 will be more populated, nice move imo...

good idea, now remove DCZ and CZ in server 2 and we&#39;re good to go![/b]
    +1

And I would be so happy if they removed the /town function in cz, mage tp is enough.

He was talking of dcz in general. Raid EW has become a joke since, most of the times, they see u coming and instantly town.

Valk

I just think its hilarious that so many people bitched whenever they announced the new world coming out by saying "oooh... its already so empty in game" nobody saw that as just begging to pay for prem or what? Of course if you bitch about servers being empty they&#39;ll find a way to make it full, and then u can pay. So thanks fags.

OLD1953

Wow, wasn&#39;t there some "noob" in here a couple of months ago saying there would be server changes and consolidations because the new game would drive away the Turk farmers and that would result in them changing the servers around?

Oh, yeah, that was me.

OK, they didn&#39;t enable the unique trade in for NP, but they did add more ways to get uniques, as somebody above pointed out, so now there are a lot of uniques, and it is harder to make a living off this game. Farmers are leaving, Turks that work for farmers are leaving, suddenly server 3 can be logged any old time, server 1 most of the time.

In a NORMAL company, with a NORMAL money making strategy, the company would ADVERTISE their services and get more players. And they&#39;d realize they need to concentrate on the HIGH DOLLAR US MARKET, not the LOW DOLLAR HIGH VOLUME THIRD WORLD MARKET. Among other things, the latter strategy makes you very vulnerable to changes in international tensions and feelings that the company cannot control.

So now K2 is taking steps to "save money" and "make money" by forcing players onto two servers instead of three. This will result in one major thing, a lot of people will finally get fed up and quit for good.

Removal of DCZ will result in a lot more people quitting. If you want really empty servers, remove DCZ and watch them empty out fast.

As for the "I wanna bunch of noobs to kill in CZ" crowd, dudes, you are crazy. I am lvl 62, I do not go CZ to PK and cutting down to one server will not make me go to CZ to PK. Why would I want to give away NP? CZ is full of lvl 75 and up orcs on DIEZ, I&#39;d be a total damned fool to even think of going in there under lvl 70.

GOLLEE GEE GOMER, you think that just MAYBE they should have kept the lvl 70 cap?

There is no circumstance whatsoever in which you can get lvl 60 - 67 or so chars into CZ, at least those of us who don&#39;t want to lose what we get in war. OFC, there are those who don&#39;t give a damn about that, and good luck to them, but most of us do care and we don&#39;t actually HAVE a CZ.

So what have the last couple of "upgrades" actually accomplished? They&#39;ve enabled superplayers, lvl 80&#39;s with ROF + 2 and the like, that can&#39;t be fought by lvl 74 and under. They&#39;ve locked out CZ for most on the older servers by creating these superplayers, so nobody goes, and WILL NOT GO NO MATTER WHAT YOU TRY TO DO TO FORCE IT. (Look, if I had to go to CZ on D1 twice a week for an hour or I couldn&#39;t log in, I&#39;d simply quit. I will not go somewhere that I&#39;m killed in seconds and I won&#39;t be forced into it.)

The result of this change will be noticed almost immediately, server two will start emptying out quickly and it will be easier to get into server one, in about a month after the change.

Assuming they actually do this, I&#39;d say K2 will start talking about pulling back to say ten server groups before August next year. Between them and Mgame, they&#39;ve about ruined this game completely.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast