Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • nice

85 31.72%
  • fuck this

183 68.28%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

3rd server gone

This is a discussion on 3rd server gone within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I feel that ks is gonna be normal....
Page: 5

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I feel that ks is gonna be normal.

dorpwn

i think its a good idea, but the thing i dont like is that k2 doing it for the money and not for the players..

darklinkjr

k2 screwed us in the a$$ again.
    its about time they gave us a new world, but along with it they remove all 3rd server groups.

so lets pause and reflect.
    k2 gives us a new world - 3 new servers.
    k2 takes away all 3rd server groups.
    so now the new world is only 2 servers. ( who knows maybe they will increase it. )
    and every other server is now reduced to 2.

looking into the future, the new world will be over crowded. just like girakon , logos, and pathos. ( they got better now )
    it will result in uber lagg. and they will force us to buy premy . not to mention that all the other worlds will be packed in.
    another thing. they removed the 3 day premy u get with a new account. so now new players dont even get to experience the game.

yet i am not surprised, this is k2 we are dealing with.

the new server thats coming out in a month or w/e will get 3-4 servers in the beginning, just like any other server, it depends on how many people play on it. if 34852938729837592837 people go, they'll even make a 4th server for a while, like girakon.

MillionVoices

Its not becouse i think so ... im sure 10000 % that "removing RONARK Land at server 2 and removing ARDREAD also adding some mobs in CZ" would make this game soooo much better and again what is most important FUN TO PLAY.[/b]
    lol stupid grobs :lol:
    xped to 80 sold acc

and now going new server again to repeat it haha

Banned Senior Member

lol stupid grobs :lol:
    xped to 80 sold acc
    and now going new server again to repeat it haha[/b]
    Stupid me cuz i quited the server where orcs walking in CZ without any competition and cuz i took break of 6 months and earned nice amout of money.

I dont want to discuss with you , not gonna go lower to your brain lvl.

Banned

Stupid me cuz i quited the server where orcs walking in CZ without any competition and cuz i took break of 6 months and earned nice amout of money.

I dont want to discuss with you , not gonna go lower to your brain lvl.[/b]

pwned ><

HenryHill

2 server = more premium = more money for KO = more laggs = non premium people quitting because they refuse to give KO money = k2 not a Free2play game anymore = less boss killing oportunities = more KS = Harder to xp

i beat most of the KO population is against this but KO won&#39;t even pay attantion to this and will ignore it
    they dont&#39; care about what people think only about the money, they dindt&#39; do this thinking on the players as they made it sound like
    more servers = more spawn to xp on[/b]

The poll is incomplete, you only gave 2 choices. The 3rd choice is "I don&#39;t care about this". I don&#39;t care if KO is not F2P anymore. I don&#39;t care if fewer non-premium turks can get on. F2P was always just to get people hooked; now it&#39;s time to reel in the moneyfish and toss the rest. It was always meant to be that way.

Judas Iscariot

lol, everyone agrees, but what i mean is
    COMPLETELY REMOVE DCZ from ALL servers.

Have only 1 cz and that CZ in the 1st server.[/b]
    lol @ you

Someone has a grudge against dcz and is sore.

lol @ you

Someone has a grudge against dcz and is sore. [/b]
    I had to put it like that, cause some idiots didn&#39;t get what I was saying(by idiots i mean Mario.) That&#39;s the only reason i put it in bold text, cause everyone else got my point and got what I was saying.

SillyHo

lol @ the people that think DCZ is for noobs or people who dont want to level. Check it on any of the older servers and I am sure it is dominated by people who have lvl 75+ chars. The gear on some of the 59&#39;s in ares would make any lvl 70+ drool.

_Priest_Of_God_

Damn More Ksing for Xp spots gotta love it -_-

SillyHo

There are plenty of places to XP now, just the MOB selection is a bit weak. They tweaked it before adding more MOBs people wanted to level on (DTS and the like are everywhere) Wouldnt be hard for them to turn the 2 golem spawns in eslant snow into DS or maybe take the giant golems in desert into 2 more DS spawns. Adding good quality MOBs in CZ would also help a great deal.

minhking

As many said i agree xp will be harder and ksing will raise, less boss hunt. DCZ is a fun land to play with I hope it will stay.
    So i am totally againts this 3rd server abolition. But I am aware that my opinion wont count much

2 server = more premium = more money for KO = more laggs = non premium people quitting because they refuse to give KO money = k2 not a Free2play game anymore = less boss killing oportunities = more KS = Harder to xp

i beat most of the KO population is against this but KO won&#39;t even pay attantion to this and will ignore it
    they dont&#39; care about what people think only about the money, they dindt&#39; do this thinking on the players as they made it sound like
    more servers = more spawn to xp on[/b]

why u care alot after u named ur nick &#39;whocares21&#39; ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    stop caring and start crying :lol: :lol: :lol:

i voted for it, need more ppl at Cz for pk xD and only playing 1,2 sc perday then ... who cares :P

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast