Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • nice

85 31.72%
  • fuck this

183 68.28%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

3rd server gone

This is a discussion on 3rd server gone within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k2 should stay with 3 servers but CZ only in server 1.... sucks when u kill all the people in ...
Page: 6

k2 should stay with 3 servers but CZ only in server 1.... sucks when u kill all the people in server1 and all the fags go to server2 :\

i dont mind 2 servers

aslong as they fix the lags.. which i doubt

whocares21

why u care alot after u named ur nick 'whocares21' ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    stop caring and start crying :lol: :lol: :lol:

i voted for it, need more ppl at Cz for pk xD and only playing 1,2 sc perday then ... who cares :P[/b]
    u not really bright

1 less server doen't mean more ppl at CZ means more people in server xping creating lags
    they is not a CZ in e3 and they didnt' say they will remove CZ from e2

Guardianse

oh no are they insane we need 3 server :mellow:

u not really bright

1 less server doen't mean more ppl at CZ means more people in server xping creating lags[/b]

really? if ppl cannt find exp then they go pk or just sit on seeking for hours?
    About lag, maybe but not 100% sure for that, cuz K2 will improve their connection, servers and something to keep them better, they r doing business not trying to do worse then.

Better get rid of few non pre users who always crying and blaming ppl pay $ for this game. And about "exping creating lags" I really dont care, i didnt get lag on game (few time on boss events but not all of them). Game is still Free2Play, just cannt login at rushhour thats all.

MillionVoices

Stupid me cuz i quited the server where orcs walking in CZ without any competition and cuz i took break of 6 months and earned nice amout of money.

I dont want to discuss with you , not gonna go lower to your brain lvl.[/b]
    yeah stupid you.

I prob make more $ in a day than the amount you sold your account for.

Nothing really to discuss, xcept that you sit and xp like a jerk off.

your already on the bottom, i dont think you can lower it anymore.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

yeah stupid you.

I prob make more $ in a day than the amount you sold your account for.

Nothing really to discuss, xcept that you sit and xp like a jerk off.

your already on the bottom, i dont think you can lower it anymore.[/b]
    soon all server will be premium they said they are removeing the 3rd server from all worlds...
    makeing all players who played 3rd server to move up to server 1 and 2, this will cause more lagg , server crashing
    see no gain from this...
    have no place to go for invasion.
    during war people want to exp with no lagg and go to server 3 no longer have this option.
    we pay money for ko , with a ptomiss to exspand servers and we get demoted a server with 0 explinatiion
    only that you will have to pay premium to get in all the current servers.
    here is a link you can go to where we are trying to prevent this.
    we posted it under feed back on ko forums.
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...owtopic=150237

thank you for your support

Havoc2

Sucks for new server coming out. The only people that have server 3 empty at night are the servers that have no people (ofc). Some of the newer / oldest servers still have server 3 packed until turks pass out.

Also they might only remove server 3 for servers that ARE dead on that 3rd server, the more busy servers still keep the 3rd one. You never know.

I actually hope that they do remove it... Then there will be more people to fight with/against in invades and it will make it alot harder for those macroers on s3 with no prem to macro. Its so much more fun to think about people with prem getting banned (I know theres a tool for bypassing the non prem thing on KOXP and so on but it seems people who use it get banned fast).

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

soon all server will be premium they said they are removeing the 3rd server from all worlds...
    makeing all players who played 3rd server to move up to server 1 and 2, this will cause more lagg , server crashing
    see no gain from this...
    have no place to go for invasion.
    during war people want to exp with no lagg and go to server 3 no longer have this option.
    we pay money for ko , with a ptomiss to exspand servers and we get demoted a server with 0 explinatiion
    only that you will have to pay premium to get in all the current servers.
    here is a link you can go to where we are trying to prevent this.
    we posted it under feed back on ko forums.
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...owtopic=150237

thank you for your support[/b]
    click the link to support to save server 3 !!!

jimfujitsu

When are you stupids gonna get it that removing servers 3 wont increase the number of players in pk zones ?

the servers ares3 and diez3 will be the new world

xig3/bera3 will build the world after the new one
    cypher3/olympia will build another new world..

k2 cant afford new servers for new worlds i guess

rage5

Still the same fucktards at K2. I'm glad that I switched to GW and as it seems, I'll never come back. K2 continues to pile up shit and it stinks too badly for me. They even banned my friend for using 3rd party program (he was aoe-ing Uruks and his pet looted), and they don't care about his proofs of innocence. It was a 2 years old acc with silver premmy and 2500 KC on it. They don't care...

They can't do anything right, and they will never learn it. For 2 years I was hoping that things will change in the right way, but I was wrong. This company doesn't deserve a cent from any of the players. The game is not worth to play, you get only shit for your money. If someone doesn't get this, he deserves the shit what he gets for his money.

Azraim

lol without the 3rd servers they will be less xp (turkish just xp at para), less boss and so the economy will be more down than now which is already critical. It's same thing for cz, if it's on 1 server just prem will go and it will be too crowed so more ks less boss etc...
    SUX :angry:

good idea, now remove DCZ and CZ in server 2 and we're good to go![/b]
    bump.

Cool now 4 paramun spawns 2 dark stones 2 troll captains \o/

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast