Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is +4 to +5 100% with trina?

This is a discussion on Is +4 to +5 100% with trina? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Druide_Fr Only time it's 100% its from 1 to 3 with blessed. After that there's always a ...
Page: 2

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by Druide_Fr
    Only time it's 100% its from 1 to 3 with blessed. After that there's always a chance of failure. +3 to +7 with trinas is no more than 50% chances of success, probably more like 40%.
    Will you quit saying +1 to +3 with bus is 100 % ...its not !!

Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Druide_Fr
    Only time it's 100% its from 1 to 3 with blessed. After that there's always a chance of failure. +3 to +7 with trinas is no more than 50% chances of success, probably more like 40%.
    Will you quit saying +1 to +3 with bus is 100 % ...its not !![/b]
    true, I broke my personal weapon from +2 to +3

Heim4teil

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>
    Originally posted by jimfujitsu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Druide_Fr

Will you quit saying +1 to +3 with bus is 100 % ...its not !!
    true, I broke my personal weapon from +2 to +3[/b]
    OMG....for me its 100% i never Burn something from +1- +3

Behind_U

wat if its chitin shield...... from +3... to +4 who would take there chances of upgrading without trina? i personally would use trina

Xzero

lvl 70 shield, no cs in manes lolz :P

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

nothing is 100% not even +1--+2

SLeePMoDe

ppl say adding elemental is 100% but i burnt my kukry +7 adding elemental back in the old days

alittleguy

well elemental is 95%, it even said on ko website (dont know if it still does or not)

Nigglet

isnt trina 25% added if this is true, then couldnt you easily make +10 since it would ad 25%, so really you only need 4 +9 to hopefully get the +10 ?

Aba

O_o +5 with trina is like 97%

Lawless

Ive burned nearly everything ive used a trina on, regardless of plus, many below +6. I was convinced trinas were bugged in KE, ROFD anvil donT seen quite so evil though.

presunto

to +3>+4 is around 75% no trina with trina its around 90% if trina increase the chance by 15%

90% is a good chance

+4>+5 is around 65% so with trina is around 80%

+5>+6 is around 55% so with trina 70%

+6>+7 around 30% so with trina 45%

+7>+8 around 10% so with trina near 25%

obs: i dont belive that thina really increases the chace by 15% when upgradin to +8 , even with trina is fuking hard make a +8

Sweeeeep

I NEVER use trinas i have more luck with out them load of BS if u ask me. Just like me saying
    Buying my speacil Keyboard it will make u combo better or smt stupid like that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12