View Poll Results: about the forum gay wohaiwo aka gonno aka focusss! who hates him? lets vote .

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • hate (press hate cause he scammed my rol)

10 50.00%

10 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

about scammer gonno aka focusss aka wohaiwo

This is a discussion on about scammer gonno aka focusss aka wohaiwo within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well im sorry for making this retarted topic but i wanted to turn back a knife in his own back...
Page: 1

jezuss

Well im sorry for making this retarted topic but i wanted to turn back a knife in his own back

MakuLine

not this shit again..

fucking kid

jezuss

look your own sign? find me a better one and i changhe xD

If i were a murderer i would get rid of that annoying kid, hes 13 years, And scams everyone, Got him on msn, Just blocked him

jezuss

y ai already did that hate fag scammers he like 3 skilled the isiloon:/ me and my friend did all the job ..

the_man_slayer

stop spamming stupid topics..

jezuss

well.. im verry sorry but he asked for it mate

the_man_slayer

well.. im verry sorry but he asked for it mate [/b]
    make a topic in cheat section and post his name on the cheat list.. thats all u need to do to let people know..

jezuss

well... if you look back below you can c he did same with me so im giving him a payback?

JEZUSS STFU FUCKING RETARD!! I TOLD THEM ON VENT TO SCAM U OK??? STUPID RETARD EVERYBODY HERE HATES U JUST GO QUIT KO4LIFE PLS

IP BAN PLX

lets make a vote about u , hate or like , gz if u get 1 vote in like , it would probably be some1 who's fucking stoned or just u that makes new acc's to vote for urself ,

jezuss

k stupid geek come visit me at home lichtaart provincie antwerpen .... im waiting to smash your legs with a base ballbat

@jezuss,why r u being gay ?Are u in the same clan or sthing ?If not thats what everyone would've done even you lol,and i'm 100% sure about it...

And btw about that last topic,you covered ur lvl and some1 said ur 68-69 ,so is that a good thing? That you exp bugged yourself all the way to 69,and all they did was taking the rol,which is not illegal...

k stupid geek come visit me at home lichtaart provincie antwerpen .... im waiting to smash your legs with a base ballbat[/b]
    And what's that suppost to mean ?I'm sure you know there is no way he'd be there,so ur acting all cool,if you want to pay him a visit,you'd better ask him where he leaves and almost sure he'll be glad to give you a punch in the face ;d

jezuss

well if you read the rules stealing items is infact illegal........

k stupid geek come visit me at home lichtaart provincie antwerpen .... im waiting to smash your legs with a base ballbat[/b]

DUDE UR HILARIOUS HAHAHA UR FUCCKING 11 OR 12 YEARS OLD SERIOUSLY STFU AND GET A LIFE GO PLAY SOME FUCKING FOOTBAL WITH YOUR LIL NOOBIE FRIENDS

hotsicer

OH MY FUCKING GUARD SOME MODERATOR CHECK MY IP WITH GONNO IM NOT GONNO FFS I JUST GOT ANGRY IN YOU CUZ UR WERE A KOXPER I M IN GONNOS SIDE? BUT I DON CEAR YOU GOT SACMMED CUZ UR A XPBUGER AND KOXPER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast