Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

4 days back and this happens

This is a discussion on 4 days back and this happens within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well an ex clannie of mine made OutKasteD on his n00bie char when we disbaned last year so I had ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well an ex clannie of mine made OutKasteD on his n00bie char when we disbaned last year so I had to use 0utKasteD as our name. Well today in CZ my clannies see an Orc clan OutKasteD with IIFenixII ,Felixis and I am told Felixir in it.

as you can imagin I am rather upset that my clan name is now stolen with people who have teaken apon themselfs to name themselves Felix. Please guys on the orc side don't be fooled by this as we are a HUMAN clan and Z4 is the leader ( thanks to Devile lending me the char )

I have a sin I play on which was given to me by a kind indervidual , please people on the Orc side put pressure on the idiots to disband my beloved clan name so I can rightfully take it back and 2nd don't be fooled by this.

When NCS are back you will see me as a Felix again and you will know it is really me for sure. Any dougbts about people pretending to be me please PM me here. My real msn is [email protected] in the past a fake msn was used [email protected] and [email protected] . please please don't get fooled by these guys.

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

wow ...

how ghey is that

2 damn gay to say -.- I will personally be trying to screw those guys over and pwn them as much as i can in CZ :s...

PlayerofRogueC0la

lmfao sux

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

wont be hard as there a grade 5 clan and full of nobody turks. i was Xping with one today named d1d1d1, and he speaks ok english for a turk. he claimed he was felix for like 10 mins, was Really amusing......

_Priest_Of_God_

Ya i see them running around man he really claim to be felix thats funny as hell

wolf__

that sux its like when turks use english names lol i hope u get them disbanded or sumthin

P.S. gl

gravedigga_bg

Venza in it also, hope not the real venza. And sorry, but "put pressure on them" sounds funny considering we r talking clearly bout turks here.

rockk

i think this is a compliment, people wastion 20 dollars for ncs to be named after you, the only downside to this is that they are trying to pass by you, thats wrong

ISeeYouPee

that is so gay felix..i am sorry to hear that bro. well gl with clan

hej

Felix you should be orc so i can kill you (no i dont know you)

Venza in it also, hope not the real venza. And sorry, but "put pressure on them" sounds funny considering we r talking clearly bout turks here.[/b]
    venza is in the orc clan for sure. not sure who the real one is tho. they did try and attack my warrior yesterday but died, killed me the 2nd time and they werent' there the third.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

IIFeinxII had the miss fortune to have a 1 v 1 , even with him illusioning me he lat 4 seconds. He has nice glowy +8 shells on too. Just they wait till i get my items !!!

People may be thinking why I am so protective but OutKasteD dose actually have a real meaning behind it which still is relivent to many of my orginal members. We worked hard on building up a good name and for me with Felix I have had people pretending to be me for a long time , but this dose hurt as the people who are doing it were once in my clan and one still dose not understand why I would not allow a char named Felix in my clan that was not me.

i defended your honor Felix and beat him too

i tried to make TheAntHillMob last night but the name was taken :lol:

paddy anthillmob never disbanded i think

http://www.kodb.info/np/diez/TheAntHillMOb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast