Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

4 days back and this happens

This is a discussion on 4 days back and this happens within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; felix that guy is bad....i loged in for 5 min to see cz then went running out and hit me ...
Page: 3

Banned

felix that guy is bad....i loged in for 5 min to see cz then went running out and hit me and ran when he did like 300 damage to me xD

then i chased him till i was naked and he finally 1v1ed me and he died with me naked with me having half health.

i think most will know who the real outkasted is man

the_man_slayer

felix that guy is bad....i loged in for 5 min to see cz then went running out and hit me and ran when he did like 300 damage to me xD

then i chased him till i was naked and he finally 1v1ed me and he died with me naked with me having half health.

i think most will know who the real outkasted is man[/b]
    when was this :huh:

when was this :huh:[/b]
    back when his naked stats were better than most people's with full armour on :lol:

back when his naked stats were better than most people's with full armour on :lol:[/b]
    why told about me

back when his naked stats were better than most people's with full armour on :lol:[/b]
    paddy, lol

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Thing is I dare go on the officals to see the crap these Turks will have caused.

Private Diez is my KO home and I like this state of things. We are out leveled we have poorer items but we have best part of 2-3 years playing this game together and it's gelling together. We can beat most parties by thinking and using our brains. Pick key targets 1st and the party colapses.

I honeslty think people need to re-read 000000 and F9's guides again about playing meliee chars. Having some old school mages too makes the difference also , they understand tping can be a wepon as well as a defence unlike some clan that do it to get Orcs to human base for another town nova.

i understand its ur home but it seems everyone denies diez being completely full of shit but then whenever a topic is opened about +9 and +10 items everyone from diez jus says "tell us something we dont already know about"

if u go look at turkish forum u will see multiple lvl 80 chars with +9 items +2/3 uniques mostly on diez cuz tbh its a turk server always was even when i played turkish clans were all over that server whether they suck or not and whether or not u can still beat them with lesser gear it stills sucks that when u legitly upgrade a shard 8 or raptor 8 theres a turk next to anvil with same thing going +9 with an inn full of back ups

and u can't deny diez being full of chitin shields dont matter how old it those turk clans are full of cs and they get banned all the time but always with new account and new items including cs but always same names

Private, do u know a KO server that is not full of that in USKO AT this point?

Last time I checked, all servers are full of this. Older ones have more, alltho Beramus was an exception I think. I caught a CRAPLOAD more dupes there. All servers are full of dupes, ilegal items and turk clans. Cypher they even hacked my GM account!

Don't see a point on arguing about this subject. U can say there's more on Diez, but thats very subjective. We can't measure that and even if we could, a server with 50% dupes vs a 80% dupes MEANS THE SAME! It's fucked up from any point of view. There's no server with less than 10% dupes or little percentage. All servers are full of this shit. All servers have 90% of turk players, sadly good amount of them cheating.

Only difference between one server and the other is friends, thats all. The rest is the usual KO bullshit.

Terrorblade

I believe Private thinks diez is the worst cause this forum is full of posts where we are blaming cheats/dupes/blabla. But he's wrong. He should realise that most ppl on this forum are diezians.

Aba

Wait...KB is human now?

cadela

Wait...KB is human now?[/b]
    o.O
    yup almost one month..

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Wait...KB is human now?[/b]

Blacklord said they arwe doing it to fuck over another top 5 clan that town novas all day then they will go back to Orc in 4 weeks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123