Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

4 pussies who quit cause of "fix koexp then i come back

This is a discussion on 4 pussies who quit cause of "fix koexp then i come back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ffs get some balls and have fun with ur clan and exp with them in stead of crying like a ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default 4 pussies who quit cause of "fix koexp then i come back

ffs get some balls and have fun with ur clan and exp with them in stead of crying like a girl cause u cant go to cz.....cz is not the only place u can go

ur leaving ur clan and ur friends in that clan and game behind....the game is about them more then pking and everything else

online games are about the diff relationships u make with people from all over the world 1st then all the rest is 2nd

if this was not true just play ur playstation or xbox and be alone

just exp with ur clan and have fun with them in vent or ts

no need to bitch out and quit until they fix koexp.....there is more to do then just that

grow a sack and learn who and what is a priority....YOUR CLAN AND FRIENDS

dude i think they are not quitting only for macro problem. The most important problem is K2.

We are paying (premium, knight cash) for a poor service. Other games offer a best service, but k2 service is a complete shit, thats why...

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

umm, a game where u cant have fun is not worth the time.
    and btw, clan and friends in an online game shouldnt be a priority :rollseyes:

FatM4n

Tez, no clan is that great to withstand Koxp, not even Uk

Aguila-x-

its not all about playing games..

if they quit, its cuz game isnt fun anymore..

priority? rl or ingame friends..

:wub:

Originally posted by Rafo
    dude i think they are not quitting only for macro problem. The most important problem is K2.

We are paying (premium, knight cash) for a poor service. Other games offer a best service, but k2 service is a complete shit, thats why...
    +1 yea friends r often on wen servers r full so premium is a must 2 log in so might aswell put money 2 sumthing u can hv fun with get sum condoms :lol: and live alittle

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    umm, a game where u cant have fun is not worth the time. *
    and btw, clan and friends in an online game shouldnt be a priority *:rollseyes:

While ingame they should be actually, but u shouldn't even be online that often lol. Try to spend more time with familys and stuff it will prolly do u good.

P.S Not directed to you Poka, talking about players in general

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

While ingame they should be actually, but u shouldn't even be online that often lol. Try to spend more time with families and stuff it will prooly do u good.

P.S Not directed to you bro, talking about players in general[/b]
    yeah i got it ;p

btw, Tez, dont' see much "clan and friends priority" in you. You've said many times you're only "playing" (if sharing ur account with people 24/7 to exp it can be called playing) to get your char to 80 and just sell it so you can keep making money. Not flaming, just bringing up some old facts.

Banned

dude i am on vent and forums clan all the time day and night even though i am not on char so i dont know what ur talking about

also game is fun even with koexp....just cz isnt

exp is still fun for me and so is isiloon and bosses and now soon dragon and bifrost

so make fun out of it........cz is not the only place in this game

btw no one other then me has been leveling char for while now.....aviv is hardcore in school....why u think i am still 78 and i leveled with clan from 65 to 78 as well.....and i still level and do all with clan

stop bitching about koexp and making u quit....u should quit cause of real life shit not koexp.....play and have fun with clan for the rest i mentioned

jimfujitsu

People quit because they feel like quiting , ko is not world peace or anything worth fighting too much over.

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    People quit because they feel like quiting , ko is not world peace or anything worth fighting too much over.
    +1

FatM4n

But sometimes CZ is just to much and ppl get bored of dying all the time, not all have +2 items like and über armor etc etc

Banned

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    Originally posted by Holy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

While ingame they should be actually, but u shouldn't even be online that often lol. Try to spend more time with families and stuff it will prooly do u good.

P.S Not directed to you bro, talking about players in general
    yeah i got it ;p

btw, Tez, dont' see much "clan and friends priority" in you. You've said many times you're only "playing" (if sharing ur account with people 24/7 to exp it can be called playing) to get your char to 80 and just sell it so you can keep making money. Not flaming, just bringing up some old facts.[/b]
    i have changed my mind 7 times about that....i cant leave my good clan....i love them like my family.....so i am not selling ever even if i dont play much char and all will still be there and i will still always be on vent and clan forums

so yeah i said it in past but it was all talk .... i am addicted to my loving clannies :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    and thats fine but these post about "quiting till they fix koexp" are not those people

Banned

p.s forgot wars are fun as well :P

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast