Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

4 pussies who quit cause of "fix koexp then i come back

This is a discussion on 4 pussies who quit cause of "fix koexp then i come back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja why u think i am still 78 and i leveled with clan from 65 to 78 ...
Page: 2

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    why u think i am still 78 and i leveled with clan from 65 to 78 as well.....
    rofl that's funny, either you are lying or aviv was lying some weeks ago, i was on rebelde's warrior xping on dts and ur char lvld, he said (or you) he had just gotten 79, and traded me and showed me an iron belt, kinda like showing off, :lol:

susGe

wierd i barely play KO yet most of my clan mates i still talk to daily on vent. We still play other games together. What the fuck is the point of playing a game where you can t do the funnest thing there is to do? KO has always been played because the pking is amazingly fun. Take out that and you have a grind fest. Now when you go to grind you have to deal with 8 billion turks macroing. You go to moradon you get killed by random koxper and loose xp. Your right. I mean anyone who quits a game that has basically turned into a turk chat room is a pussy for sure.

Rentzusuken

dude i am on vent and forums clan all the time day and night even though i am not on char so i dont know what ur talking about

also game is fun even with koexp....just cz isnt

exp is still fun for me and so is isiloon and bosses and now soon dragon and bifrost

so make fun out of it........cz is not the only place in this game

btw no one other then me has been leveling char for while now.....aviv is hardcore in school....why u think i am still 78 and i leveled with clan from 65 to 78 as well.....and i still level and do all with clan

stop bitching about koexp and making u quit....u should quit cause of real life shit not koexp.....play and have fun with clan for the rest i mentioned
    LMAO, are you honestly saying that people should not quit a game that is infested with cheaters and no administrative action being taken against them? Is this aim of this game not the battle in CZ, where most of the "fun" could be had at one point in time? Isiloon and bosses aren't up every single minute of the game, and who can really have fun running around a map looking for one mob which will be KS'd by the KOXPers standing next to it anyways? Not only does it ruin your PK experience in CZ, it ruins your ability to gain experience and level everywhere else, and puts you at a disadvantage for damage when doing bosses, thus causing you to lose any possible drops. Don't worry about this? Maybe being in "vent and clan forums day and night" is getting to you. You sound like a horse who has blinders on and has been whipped so long that it is second-nature, but there is another reality there...

Me and my CLAN and FRIENDS are all playing Warcraft... so where's the priority list now? :P

Banned

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    why u think i am still 78 and i leveled with clan from 65 to 78 as well.....
    rofl that's funny, either you are lying or aviv was lying some weeks ago, i was on rebelde's warrior xping on dts and ur char lvld, he said (or you) he had just gotten 79, and traded me and showed me an iron belt, kinda like showing off, :lol:[/b]
    yeah aviv man i dont need to show off and i prefer not to show my items just in case trade hack is possible

also i would not lie about my level as its in my sig man but yea aviv doesnt even do 1% per day now and i do almost 1%.....could care less i go exp with clan for the jokes in vent and chats and shit thats all

i go do all things other then pk with them and we are having fun....yes cz sucks and koexp sucks but its not the end of the world or game is my point...

take a break is fine no need to post quiting until its fixed....just seems childish

i dont think tez made this post to argue if he is gonna sell his char ore not but he has a point there

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

take a break is fine no need to post quiting until its fixed....just seems childish
    unlike you, some of us play for the pvp, if the pvp is fucked, the game is fucked. not all of us feel the need of having to get the highest lvl right away.

Banned

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    dude i am on vent and forums clan all the time day and night even though i am not on char so i dont know what ur talking about

exp is still fun for me and so is isiloon and bosses and now soon dragon and bifrost

btw no one other then me has been leveling char for while now.....aviv is hardcore in school....why u think i am still 78 and i leveled with clan from 65 to 78 as well.....and i still level and do all with clan

stop bitching about koexp and making u quit....u should quit cause of real life shit not koexp.....play and have fun with clan for the rest i mentioned
    LMAO, are you honestly saying that people should not quit a game that is infested with cheaters and no administrative action being taken against them? Is this aim of this game not the battle in CZ, where most of the "fun" could be had at one point in time? Isiloon and bosses aren't up every single minute of the game, and who can really have fun running around a map looking for one mob which will be KS'd by the KOXPers standing next to it anyways? Not only does it ruin your PK experience in CZ, it ruins your ability to gain experience and level everywhere else, and puts you at a disadvantage for damage when doing bosses, thus causing you to lose any possible drops. Don't worry about this? Maybe being in "vent and clan forums day and night" is getting to you. You sound like a horse who has blinders on and has been whipped so long that it is second-nature, but there is another reality there...[/b]
    i didnt know cz was the only fun u could have in this game and i didnt know u can be killed in ur own nation by ur own nation by koexp now can u....

no blinders dude i get what ur saying

i am not saying people shouldnt quit...i am saying the posts about quiting UNTIL koexp is fixed is bs.....go level instead until its fixed or QUIT it all

Banned

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    unlike you, some of us play for the pvp, if the pvp is fucked, the game is fucked. not all of us feel the need of having to get the highest lvl right away.[/b]
    i play both i am choosing to stay out of cz until the koexp is fixed not quit cause of it

jason_dinamyte

we pay cash to get better service...
    the only thing that we get is that we can enter in the servers at 1º time..
    and turks? free premium.. KOXP... etc etc.. I know that isnt only turks.. but 85% its turk no doubt...

And "some other guys" have better service... becouse """""THEY"""""" have GM contacts ETC...

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

unlike you, some of us play for the pvp, if the pvp is fucked, the game is fucked. not all of us feel the need of having to get the highest lvl right away.
    i play both i am choosing to stay out of cz until the koexp is fixed not quit cause of it [/b]
    well then again, the people who are quitting till koxp is fixed have a point too.

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

LMAO, are you honestly saying that people should not quit a game that is infested with cheaters and no administrative action being taken against them? Is this aim of this game not the battle in CZ, where most of the "fun" could be had at one point in time? Isiloon and bosses aren't up every single minute of the game, and who can really have fun running around a map looking for one mob which will be KS'd by the KOXPers standing next to it anyways? Not only does it ruin your PK experience in CZ, it ruins your ability to gain experience and level everywhere else, and puts you at a disadvantage for damage when doing bosses, thus causing you to lose any possible drops. Don't worry about this? Maybe being in "vent and clan forums day and night" is getting to you. You sound like a horse who has blinders on and has been whipped so long that it is second-nature, but there is another reality there...
    i didnt know cz was the only fun u could have in this game and i didnt know u can be killed in ur own nation by ur own nation by koexp now can u....

no blinders dude i get what ur saying

i am not saying people shouldnt quit...i am saying the posts about quiting UNTIL koexp is fixed is bs.....go level instead until its fixed or QUIT it all[/b]
    the only problem with tht is now u loose exp because of koexp like i wldnt give a shit if losnt np but lvling at high lvls takes ages u should know so wen u die for no reason but koexp its bullshit

thought you were quitting to play cabal Tez

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

i play both i am choosing to stay out of cz until the koexp is fixed not quit cause of it [/b]
    well then again, the people who are quitting till koxp is fixed have a point too.[/b][/quote]

yes that they quit one part of game rather then make up for it with another....kinda like this

"well if i cant have the redball i am not playing catch......wa wa wa wa wa"

u see my point now....they are throwing temper tantrams instead of making the best out of all the other shit....BS

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY
    thought you were quitting to play cabal Tez
    playing both....why not should be fun when server go down cabal it is

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast