Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

4 pussies who quit cause of "fix koexp then i come back

This is a discussion on 4 pussies who quit cause of "fix koexp then i come back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well they can do whatever they want and if they want to quit for koxp it's there choice respect that ...
Page: 3

FatM4n

well they can do whatever they want and if they want to quit for koxp it's there choice respect that and leave them rather then start posting about it

Banned

Originally posted by FatM4n
    well they can do whatever they want and if they want to quit for koxp it's there choice respect that and leave them rather then start posting about it
    doesnt change the fact that my opinion is still they are BS and making excuses....thats my opinion and i can post it....i never said it was fact made a post to say what i wanted to say

I rather let my char rot than let koxpers get my nps/exp, and I enjoy pk most, so where is my fun? Before they fix this shit, im gonna play some PS2 and CS, need to get my CS skill back B)

Banned

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    I rather let my char rot than let koxpers get my nps/exp, and I enjoy pk most, so where is my fun? Before they fix this shit, im gonna play some PS2 and CS, need to get my CS skill back *B)
    go level or come bifrost :lol: i know u need more for another roc :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FatM4n

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    doesnt change the fact that my opinion is still they are BS and making excuses....thats my opinion and i can post it....i never said it was fact made a post to say what i wanted to say[/b]
    and we respect that but sometimes it get to much

I never lvl unless its necessary, 72 is good enough to beat nowadays CZ, and im doin fine with my ROC +0 B)

Banned

I never lvl unless its necessary, 72 is good enough to beat nowadays CZ, and im doin fine with my ROC +0 *B)
    ok still bifrost is fun

Cocaine

<!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    I never lvl unless its necessary, 72 is good enough to beat nowadays CZ, and im doin fine with my ROC +0 *B)
    ok still bifrost is fun[/b]
    I think I only stayed around as long as I did was because of the great TS conversations with Tez/Brent/Sith.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Rentzusuken@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

dude i am on vent and forums clan all the time day and night even though i am not on char so i dont know what ur talking about

also game is fun even with koexp....just cz isnt

exp is still fun for me and so is isiloon and bosses and now soon dragon and bifrost

so make fun out of it........cz is not the only place in this game

btw no one other then me has been leveling char for while now.....aviv is hardcore in school....why u think i am still 78 and i leveled with clan from 65 to 78 as well.....and i still level and do all with clan

stop bitching about koexp and making u quit....u should quit cause of real life shit not koexp.....play and have fun with clan for the rest i mentioned

LMAO, are you honestly saying that people should not quit a game that is infested with cheaters and no administrative action being taken against them? Is this aim of this game not the battle in CZ, where most of the "fun" could be had at one point in time? Isiloon and bosses aren't up every single minute of the game, and who can really have fun running around a map looking for one mob which will be KS'd by the KOXPers standing next to it anyways? Not only does it ruin your PK experience in CZ, it ruins your ability to gain experience and level everywhere else, and puts you at a disadvantage for damage when doing bosses, thus causing you to lose any possible drops. Don't worry about this? Maybe being in "vent and clan forums day and night" is getting to you. You sound like a horse who has blinders on and has been whipped so long that it is second-nature, but there is another reality there...
    i didnt know cz was the only fun u could have in this game and i didnt know u can be killed in ur own nation by ur own nation by koexp now can u....

no blinders dude i get what ur saying

i am not saying people shouldnt quit...i am saying the posts about quiting UNTIL koexp is fixed is bs.....go level instead until its fixed or QUIT it all[/b]
    I didn't know that you were illiterate. Point out where I said either of those two things if you can, or let me save you the trouble and advise you that I did not. If people are wanting to quit the game until it's able to be played the way it was most likely designed, where is the harm in that? It seems to me that they are smarter than the people who keep playing it because they know they don't have to deal with it.

Banned

i didnt say u said that i was asking as well if that is what ur imply ....that cz is the only fun part of the game?

u can play the game the way its designed to just not all of it....about 20% of it is fucked atm CZ..... rest is fine play it and have fun

so in life is 20% of something is bad but 80% is still good and fun u would throw it away

not including food in this picture

FatM4n

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    i didnt say u said that i was asking as well if that is what ur imply ....that cz is the only fun part of the game?

u can play the game the way its designed to just not all of it....about 20% of it is fucked atm CZ..... rest is fine play it and have fun

so in life is 20% of something is bad but 80% is still good and fun u would throw it away

not including food in this picture

20% hmmm. I would se it as a bit more, theres moradon/lufersson/eslant/cz= 25-35% but whatever just something to point out

I rather let my char rot than let koxpers get my nps/exp, and I enjoy pk most, so where is my fun? Before they fix this shit, im gonna play some PS2 and CS, need to get my CS skill back *B)
    quake3 freeze tag ownz CS h43r:

*havent played q3 in about a Long time, sono flame plsty*
    h43r:

R34P3R_Magikz

cz is like 95% of the game pfft the other 5% the boring stuff

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Default Re: 4 pussies who quit cause of "fix koexp then i come

ffs get some balls and have fun with ur clan and exp with them in stead of crying like a girl cause u cant go to cz.....cz is not the only place u can go

ur leaving ur clan and ur friends in that clan and game behind....the game is about them more then pking and everything else

online games are about the diff relationships u make with people from all over the world 1st then all the rest is 2nd

if this was not true just play ur playstation or xbox and be alone

just exp with ur clan and have fun with them in vent or ts

no need to bitch out and quit until they fix koexp.....there is more to do then just that

grow a sack and learn who and what is a priority....YOUR CLAN AND FRIENDS[/b]
    nvm i log in today change my mind -1

<!--QuoteBegin-susGe

wierd i barely play KO yet most of my clan mates i still talk to daily on vent. *We still play other games together. *What the fuck is the point of playing a game where you can t do the funnest thing there is to do? *KO has always been played because the pking is amazingly fun. *Take out that and you have a grind fest. *Now when you go to grind you have to deal with 8 billion turks macroing. *You go to moradon you get killed by random koxper and loose xp. *Your right. *I mean anyone who quits a game that has basically turned into a turk chat room is a pussy for sure.
    +1 to my niggah susG

Itamal

Tez, the only reason I quit was your grammar.

:wub:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast