Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

4 Stone for aquariuz/porsche

This is a discussion on 4 Stone for aquariuz/porsche within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BattyBat rofl, aquariuz taking an owning right here how about fuck off, cos you arent wanted here. ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by BattyBat
    rofl, aquariuz taking an owning right here

how about fuck off, cos you arent wanted here.

ALso, ill believe dro tbh. a person called Kenneth isnt a liar.
    eys yes kenneth does sound like a trustworthy name but def a gay one too .... you missed that fact :P :lol: :wub:

Banned

Default Re: 4 Stone for aquariuz/porsche

Originally posted by Karpsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Karpsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AquariuZ
    I have enuf ss to prove of it!
    I think I am bugged or something. I can't see any screenies to prove your point. Only a screen of you getting owned. :mellow:[/b]
    +1 where are your ss please....you keep talking of them but i have yet to see them....also please dont edit them

AquariuZ

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Karpsu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-AquariuZ

I think I am bugged or something. I can't see any screenies to prove your point. Only a screen of you getting owned. :mellow:
    +1 where are your ss please....you keep talking of them but i have yet to see them....also please dont edit them[/b]
    last post was midnite, i went to sleep :blink: ill post it as soon as i can..

Originally posted by AquariuZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AquariuZ)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Karpsu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-AquariuZ

I think I am bugged or something. I can't see any screenies to prove your point. Only a screen of you getting owned. :mellow:
    +1 where are your ss please....you keep talking of them but i have yet to see them....also please dont edit them[/b]
    last post was midnite, i went to sleep :blink: ill post it as soon as i can..[/b][/quote]

Hurry looser cause my brother already sent SS to customer support and let's see what are you gonna do after that.

MORON.

Doc

Lol enjoy the month off and lvl 59 FTW (wouldnt that be nice)

AquariuZ

As u can read above Dro said they came there while i was luring.
    Yes i lured it out duff it already and start tanking, but sad was sudently appeared a rouge and drain first and a healler heal him. This ss i asked pulgoso about who hit them first? Me or him? Dro is lair when he told that i died and they began start. Thats not true.

And see wat pugoso response:

pulgoso: I hit first
    pulgoso: and you know

I dont need to know anything since talos was duff and lured out by me, u came and take it. Thats not fair. And another way, Dro are u duffer or buffer? All ppl here believe that u and pulgoso take talos w/o massive?

Last one to fuker who said i cannt take talos with 2 healers.?!@#$%%^&*()

Finally, i dont care ppl thinking im nice or not. I have enuf friends to play.
    Im out of this post.

Ryan

Doc

nice SS that prove ??????????? Oh you got an Opal earing gratz

Still think the one of your KOXP owns these ones all the same.

I can't believe what this guy do to excuse his shitty behaviour rezzing ppl 4 stones.

im done with this topic nothing else to say.

LOOSER.

evenson

Lol ryan, The fact is, dro is 100% accurate on his post.

Me and pulgoso see talos and we see you lure it out, I say on vent " Its ryan, hes a friend and I'm not going to ks. "

*evenson leaves the server to check d3

Priest dro says on friend " He died, come back. "

*evenson joins the server to do talos

Then as i see pulgoso Tanking and you getting rezzed, i see you lure a giant golem on my priest and get me, pulgoso and dro exped. Then after that you yell in normal chat, "4 stone them!" So, Whats the lesson here? I shouldn't be so trusting and friendly, I say that I wont ks because its a friend and you lure on my party and get us all exped/4stoned. Hahaha, Sack of shit.

4 STONE THIS SACK OF SHIT FOR LIFE.[/b]

I was scouting with a n00b, saw Talos up in snow infront the castle, was gonna select char to get Z4 and my priest but saw AquariuZ luring it to the back of giant golems (he had 1 priest, dont recall the name), so I decided to not select. I also saw pulgoso, Dro and evenson there watching without KSing, then evenson left after short. I changed server after that to take bosses on a diff server.

At least Dro version sounds more accurate. Dunno what happened after that, but don't think they are the type of guys who will pull that bullshit since they could have taken Talos from the start instead of just waiting for AquariuZ to start.

Find odd that after not KSing from the start (they could EASILY outdamage AquariuZ) they KSed him and deserved being lured and 4 stoned. Thats pretty low.

As for that SS from Paddy, LMAO! busted dude. Kohack n00b.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by AquariuZ
    As u can read above Dro said they came there while i was luring.
    Yes i lured it out duff it already and start tanking, but sad was sudently appeared a rouge and drain first and a healler heal him. This ss i asked pulgoso about who hit them first? Me or him? Dro is lair when he told that i died and they began start. Thats not true.

And see wat pugoso response:

pulgoso: I hit first
    pulgoso: and you know

I dont need to know anything since talos was duff and lured out by me, u came and take it. Thats not fair. And another way, Dro are u duffer or buffer? All ppl here believe that u and pulgoso take talos w/o massive?

Last one to fuker who said i cannt take talos with 2 healers.?!@#$%%^&*()

Finally, i dont care ppl thinking im nice or not. I have enuf friends to play. *
    Im out of this post.

Ryan
    oh yeah... those ss REALLY OWNED us... you died while tanking or not? just answer that, i dont care if your 2nd priest came after all the bs, you asswipe. you died, lost boss, now go cry me a river.

and for tezz.... ye, kenneth is a gay name, blame my parents on that one

some of the greats people are named kenny

take kenny rogers for example, famous for making really good pot pies

http://media.putfile.com/Mad-TV---Kenny-Rogers-Jackass

only reason to watch mad tv is for the kenny rogers skits..

userbin

what warrior dies to talos with 1 1920 ??

:mellow: :mellow: :huh:

he's gotta be in fp +6 then.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123