Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

+4 uniques. anyone making them?

This is a discussion on +4 uniques. anyone making them? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually there are high legit uniques up to +3, i know quite a few people who have unique set's of ...
Page: 3

PlayerofRogueC0la

actually there are high legit uniques up to +3, i know quite a few people who have unique set's of +3, like rols, roc,,we,,eme,,re , and there all legit, just because your a newb and cant get items deosnt mean +3 uniques arent legit

MiragBaba

actually there are high legit uniques up to +3, i know quite a few people who have unique set's of +3, like rols, roc,,we,,eme,,re , and there all legit, just because your a newb and cant get items deosnt mean +3 uniques arent legit[/b]
    why u call ppl newb becouse they cant get uniQ +3 lol this sound littel retarded, and like u said have set of uniq +3 cant be legit

PlayerofRogueC0la

and like u said have set of uniq +3 cant be legit[/b]
    i said they can be legit

MiragBaba

yee I know but I mean when some1 have set of uniq +3 this cant be legit :x and u can say whatever u want but this is imposible

PlayerofRogueC0la

it is not impossible if you have played ko for a long time it is possible.. it deosnt have to be a dupe this game has been out for a long time

lolior

making +5 and +4 is a big problem even for dupers

on beta when u could get +3 and +8 in a moment still there werent so many +4 i personally had 2 +9's and 4 +4's

but thats just my luck and i was very rich on beta so i kept buying everything at merchants :|

ROL +3 is 27rol... possible but ... lol and a full set of unique +3...

I think RE+3 can be legit, ONE unique such as +3rol can be legit but definately not a full set the guy has to buy them for $ and we cant say thats totally legit

and it has been said but calling people newb because he cant get +3...

PlayerofRogueC0la

it deonsnt HAVE to be babashoped for $$ or anything man , you dont know how long this game has been out? how many bach's for rols you can get a day? i tink for me i can possiby get 3-5 bach's a day so i thikn i have good chance of geting atlest 1 rol . so 1 month = 30 days? 6 x 30? so?? hw many rols u count m8 30? +3?

jimfujitsu

actually there are high legit uniques up to +3, i know quite a few people who have unique set's of +3, like rols, roc,,we,,eme,,re , and there all legit, just because your a newb and cant get items deosnt mean +3 uniques arent legit[/b]
    Babashoping is not legit . Full set of uniques +3 ? show me a person that had drops 27 x 6 rols , rocs , in etc . Even if a person had 120 + drops in his entire ko career he didnt do it by himself and thus cannot keep everything for himself . Think of numbers before you post and flame .

jimfujitsu

Sry for double post i lagged a little.

PlayerofRogueC0la

how did i flame first of all? and second of all , a person can keep the drops for them selfs, and bach is easy to solo so why cant they do it them selfs? explain please

jimfujitsu

how did i flame first of all? and second of all , a person can keep the drops for them selfs, and bach is easy to solo so why cant they do it them selfs? explain please[/b]
    A month or two or so everybody was posting turk chars ss'es with +3's on and flaming the hell out of them . It seems that between this period all of sudden they have become legit . You called me a noob even though you dont know who i am , i have killed countless bachs , dukes , bishops in my time to know that its impossible to make +3 set without at least babashoping.

it deonsnt HAVE to be babashoped for $$ or anything man , you dont know how long this game has been out? how many bach's for rols you can get a day? i tink for me i can possiby get 3-5 bach's a day so i thikn i have good chance of geting atlest 1 rol . so 1 month = 30 days? 6 x 30? so?? hw many rols u count m8 30? +3? [/b]
    Yep execpt the drop rate of ROL is more 1/20 than 1/5 so thats already 4month for 1 +3 , and 5 bach a day sounds very hard , respawn of cz boss is 2-4 so we'll say 3 , 5x 3 is 15hours and that suppose also you got ALL the bach , you didnt get ksed , you always see it fast etc...

I still believe 1 +3 is possible but not a full set... And eme +3 ... you kill 5tk a day :S ??

PlayerofRogueC0la

Yep execpt the drop rate of ROL is more 1/20 than 1/5 so thats already 4month for 1 +3 , and 5 bach a day sounds very hard , respawn of cz boss is 2-4 so we'll say 3 , 5x 3 is 15hours and that suppose also you got ALL the bach , you didnt get ksed , you always see it fast etc...

I still believe 1 +3 is possible but not a full set... And eme +3 ... you kill 5tk a day :S ??[/b]
    hehe well maybe you trade rol's or other uniques for eme's and other stuff ..

Yep thats ok

I remember a day i camped bowl 24hours straight and i killed 6 dukes 7 back and 5bishop ... got 6rocs 7rols and .... only 4roms

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast