Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

+4 uniques. anyone making them?

This is a discussion on +4 uniques. anyone making them? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yep thats ok I remember a day i camped bowl 24hours straight and i killed 6 dukes 7 back and ...
Page: 4

PlayerofRogueC0la

Yep thats ok

I remember a day i camped bowl 24hours straight and i killed 6 dukes 7 back and 5bishop ... got 6rocs 7rols and .... only 4roms[/b]
    mmm nice ~!

aaaaauuugh

usko has been around long enough, so i wonder what kind of uniques the oldest of the remaining active old-schoolers may have.

+0 if they are not active..
    or if they are still active and they save good items after KE +2 is possible..
    +3 is just too muthc but its possible to get
    imagine that you have 2 +0īs and you put some gold and get the +1...

same goes to +2īs

only +4's I've personally seen were lobo pendant and kekuri ring...but I know the +4/+5 rols, rocs, etc exist.

Bullshit saying dupehawk is legit is like saying maradona didnt use his hand to score against england....[/b]
    Yes dupehawk was a piece of shit in KO and KE... start of RoFD there wasn't a known dupe, prices were just low. I'm not saying he didn't use money from previous duping to buy the +3's in the first place, I'm sure he did :P

actually there are high legit uniques up to +3, i know quite a few people who have unique set's of +3, like rols, roc,,we,,eme,,re , and there all legit, just because your a newb and cant get items deosnt mean +3 uniques arent legit[/b]

+1

i know , just an example

rattrap

hehe well maybe you trade rol's or other uniques for eme's and other stuff ..[/b]
    Ok so "trade" you get random uniques off the market to which you have no idea where they came from.
    Sounds "legit" to me.

r3wind

Smoker your sig is hella funny

it deonsnt HAVE to be babashoped for $$ or anything man , you dont know how long this game has been out? how many bach's for rols you can get a day? i tink for me i can possiby get 3-5 bach's a day so i thikn i have good chance of geting atlest 1 rol . so 1 month = 30 days? 6 x 30? so?? hw many rols u count m8 30? +3? [/b]
    that isn't right. I think that i must have killed maybe 200 bachs since i started KO, and ive seen a RoL drop maybe 4 or 5 times. Getting a rol every day is ridiculous. The anvil hasn't gotten any easier, +3's are still just as bullshit as they were 1 year ago. The only difference is that the newer players seem to be less cynical now.

that isn't right. I think that i must have killed maybe 200 bachs since i started KO, and ive seen a RoL drop maybe 4 or 5 times. Getting a rol every day is ridiculous. The anvil hasn't gotten any easier, +3's are still just as bullshit as they were 1 year ago. The only difference is that the newer players seem to be less cynical now.[/b]
    +1
    i doubt that u any1 can get 4 or 5 bachs daily for a month. low chance that you'll be the ONLY person who camps bowl and it always spawns in front of u ._. and remember cz=pk zone so you'll be killed a lot or chased out by parties. if ur using scrolls then you'll be using more kc than you'll make off of the little rols u get (if u get any) and if ur unbuffed you'll get killed to much in cz. be realistic, bach dies in a few seconds and drop rate is extremely low. the only way to get a rol +3 is through trading items, buying through usd and of course through dupe -_- .

kekuri ring has to be the most common +3/4 unique to see. especially since in boss events gm spawns about 50 at once. one time i got about 6 rings and clanny got 12...

I heard a story of a guy who was attempting to make a +4 Lobo Pendant, and it worked. Then the GM delete because It was +4... I dont think anybody can keep it, legit or not.

pX~

B> +4 uniques pls ?

Yep thats ok

I remember a day i camped bowl 24hours straight and i killed 6 dukes 7 back and 5bishop ... got 6rocs 7rols and .... only 4roms[/b]

Wow. Thats like making a months worth of a salary for a full time job lol.

PlayerofRogueC0la

Wow. Thats like making a months worth of a salary for a full time job lol.[/b]
    if anyone buys the rocs rols or roms,,, and deosnt scam them with chargeback , then MAYBE it is

it deonsnt HAVE to be babashoped for $$ or anything man , you dont know how long this game has been out? how many bach's for rols you can get a day? i tink for me i can possiby get 3-5 bach's a day so i thikn i have good chance of geting atlest 1 rol . so 1 month = 30 days? 6 x 30? so?? hw many rols u count m8 30? +3? [/b]
    how long have you been playing this game?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast