Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

+4 uniques, how possible are they ?

This is a discussion on +4 uniques, how possible are they ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; compounding up to +3 is 100% but why would u wanna make a +4 when +3s are rare.... not worth ...
Page: 2

tommyleonghk

compounding up to +3 is 100%

but why would u wanna make a +4 when +3s are rare.... not worth booming it later... =.=

Strike

it is possible to make however the chances of it breaking are too much for me to warrent a try ^^. i have never seen 1 on manes but then again given the market i'm sure someone has one out there.
    I would just sell the other 2 pp+3.

just a quick question, well a few acutally...

1. +4 uniques, how possible are they legitimatly to make. (possible y/n )

2. have u ever made one if so wat u think is chance of succes to +4 ( ever made one y/n, chance in % )

3. and have u ever seen any. (not including interserver war)

just somthing iv been thinking about, want to know wat all u guys think before i go and burn 3x+3 pp's :P

cheers.[/b]

You should just sell me a pp+3 and dont burn them

japo

I think people with +2 and +3 get their uniques by babashopping, not farming[/b]
    i agree that above+1 isnt farming... cuz hard get always same uniq, but u can get +2 trading the drops u get

+3 uniqs mean u are a babashoper for sure or duper

King0fKingZ

OLD BUT GOLD

el_loko

OLD BUT GOLD

[/b]
    40 bonus hp and have only 1600 total hp O_o

It is like 30% or something, not worth the risks and costs for those extra stats unless its one of those newbie uniques like a kekuri ring.

40 bonus hp and have only 1600 total hp O_o[/b]

o man its cuz its a rouge and the hp bonus depend on the lvl and the class i mean for priest it can give a shit load but rouges got low hp so it wont be good for them but they take IN for maybe str bonus for repoting and the awsome weapon def

tommyleonghk

OLD BUT GOLD

[/b]
    GOLD BUT DUPE?

I think people with +2 and +3 get their uniques by babashopping, not farming[/b]

There are guys who made over 1500GB doing FT, killing isloon, bossing and trading in morodon. Now ROL and ROCs are 9gb each and IB's are 20 GB in Game. I think it's possible to make +3 uniques legit. I am not saying all or even most are, but to say none are made legit doesn't give credit where it is due. People know who I am talking about on my server and e1 knows his items were all gotten for in game and not baba'd, just straight up hard work.

get a +4 pp saintskiii! lets pk aq

through my experience, making +3 uniques to +4, the burning rate seems to be the same as making a +9 opal to +10. 1 out of 3 chance of success. But who really knows

Banned

Nice photoshop on the IN... reason behind saying its photoshopped?
    1: Pre-compounding, its KO.
    2: His other jewelry are Kek Ring, then dex jewelry...
    3: SHELL rogue, 1611 hp.. the 40 hp bonus on the IN alone would boost him higher than that.

i agree that above+1 isnt farming... cuz hard get always same uniq, but u can get +2 trading the drops u get

+3 uniqs mean u are a babashoper for sure or duper[/b]
    Well, considering i changed a WE to a RoL+1 with only a few hours of moradon farming, i think you know nothing about the process of upgrading your uniques through moradon farming...

Banned

Well, considering i changed a WE to a RoL+1 with only a few hours of moradon farming, i think you know nothing about the process of upgrading your uniques through moradon farming...[/b]

+1 i've done some stuff like that in ares.. but more than few hours ... more like a week hehehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast