Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

400% exp scroll

This is a discussion on 400% exp scroll within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea its realy unfair but i used them and got lvl 52 and 30% in like 9h with aoe^^...
Page: 2

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

yea its realy unfair but i used them and got lvl 52 and 30% in like 9h with aoe^^

Banned

yea its realy unfair but i used them and got lvl 52 and 30% in like 9h with aoe^^[/b]
    sc 400% can be used until lvl 50 or what is lvl limit ?

Top_Gun

the scrolls are AWSOMEly fast from 1-50 at hobs

NaidenZ

it just show how k2 wanna too much money ASAP what later then ? 400% np scrol ? Rofl

its just stupid

im just lvl 50 in new server in around 1 day anyway ( bronze premiun + nothing ) cb not working u.u

fuck k2 , fuck it , everyone going to 60, but in lvl 60 you can't use any xp scrol so G_G , at the end i'll be first 70/ second 70 so i just dont care

about the topic, yeah those scrols are awesome

the reason they made these new servers and removing the third servers in the first place is to be able to sell those xp scrolls and money scrolls so ppl buy them like crazy to buy em

after 3~4 months they gonna make a new server and so on

after 1 year they gonna remove 1 server and we r left with 1 server to force ppl to go new server cause of lag to sell those gay scrolls

it just show how k2 wanna too much money ASAP what later then ? 400% np scrol ? Rofl

its just stupid

im just lvl 50 in new server in around 1 day anyway ( bronze premiun + nothing ) cb not working u.u

fuck k2 , fuck it , everyone going to 60, but in lvl 60 you can't use any xp scrol so G_G , at the end i'll be first 70/ second 70 so i just dont care
    about the topic, yeah those scrols are awesome[/b]
    because u dont have a fucking life.

Banned

because u dont have a fucking life.[/b]
    +1
    ther is some ppl who buy this scrolls to exp 4 hours in aday and not exp 24/7 like afucking nerds lifelessers..

Record

because u dont have a fucking life.[/b]
    OWNED.

redbluegreen44

eh, 2 scrolls and got lvl 20-42 by just killing Pincer SCorps,SCorpions,Keilin,smildons got 20k for each sabers at lvl 41 :-P PRetty good scroll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12